Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Intrada - Conan The Barbarian Complete Score (3CD)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Soundtracks >> Intrada - Conan The Barbarian Complete Score (3CD) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Intrada - Conan The Barbarian Complete Score (3CD) - 27/11/2012 3:05:05 PM   
BelfastBoy

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.7716/.f

A lot of fans have been waiting very many years for this one!
Post #: 1
RE: Intrada - Conan The Barbarian Complete Score (3CD) - 28/11/2012 9:55:22 PM   
Cool Breeze

No need for it really considering that Prometheus records released complete rerecordings of both Barbarian and Destroyer last year.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to BelfastBoy)
Post #: 2
RE: Intrada - Conan The Barbarian Complete Score (3CD) - 29/11/2012 10:33:58 AM   
BudBaxter

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

No need for it really considering that Prometheus records released complete rerecordings of both Barbarian and Destroyer last year.

The key word there is rerecordings.

Some people want the original tracks.

Fantastic release. Can't wait to see what they do with Conan the Destroyer next year.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 3
RE: Intrada - Conan The Barbarian Complete Score (3CD) - 30/11/2012 12:58:40 PM   
BelfastBoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

BudBaxter beat me to it. I have the Prometheus versions and, while they are excellent and in many ways great technical improvements on the originals, they aren't what you actually hear in the films. This is what score fans have always wanted - cleaned up, hifi versions of the original score as written and conducted by Poledouris himself. Whatever the technical shortcomings of the original orchestra, chorus and recording techniques, there's no denying that the original Conan The Barbarian score has an incredible power and intensity that no rerecording could ever recreate.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Soundtracks >> Intrada - Conan The Barbarian Complete Score (3CD) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI