Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

My social realism trailer for college coursework

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> My social realism trailer for college coursework Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
My social realism trailer for college coursework - 27/11/2012 9:59:40 AM   
kiranbeauchamp

My trailer that i am making for my A2 media coursework, it is for a social realism film and I would really appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

http://youtu.be/_nKQnmTpIB8

< Message edited by kiranbeauchamp -- 27/11/2012 10:02:58 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: My social realism trailer for college coursework - 7/12/2012 11:24:12 AM   
kiranbeauchamp

This is a fantastic trailer, when looking at it i thought the soundtrack was one of the best features, it really brings your trailer together. One criticism that i found was that some of the scenes that you filmed are just a little bit too dark and its difficult to tell which characters are involved. However overall i found the trailer to be great with fantastic uses of props, costume and a very interesting narrative.

(in reply to kiranbeauchamp)
Post #: 2
RE: My social realism trailer for college coursework - 7/12/2012 11:53:17 AM   
kiranbeauchamp

WOW i thought your trailer was very good, especially if it was just for a media coursework project. I thought the action scenes with the lighting being smashed over the actor and the breaking of the window where especially effective at portraying your genre and the dark elements of the film. The way that the trailer builds up is also very effective and it is great that the pace becomes faster as the trailer goes on. However on the other hand some of the scenes could be a little be shorter to make it flow better. I love the way the institutional information comes onto the page with a faded blur. Well done.

(in reply to kiranbeauchamp)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> My social realism trailer for college coursework Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI