Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: THE WORST THING EVER.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: THE WORST THING EVER. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: THE WORST THING EVER. - 17/11/2012 10:21:51 PM   
steffols

My parents bought our house when I was 7. Before that we lived in a dingy, damp council flat. We moved in when I was 7 and I didn't officially leave that house until I was 23. I was in and out when I was going to uni and living in other places but I always ended up back at my house. So yeah, I had the same bedroom from when I was 7 years old until I was 23 and it was the best bedroom in the world. I still miss it. It was bright poppy red and I had the best posters, I had secrets in that room that no one knew about. God, I miss it.

Not long after I moved out, my mum and dad stripped it and redecorated it for my brother. It's not my room anymore. It's weird, it doesn't even look like the room was mine for so long. When I visit home, my brother is forced back into his boxroom that he grew up in and I get my old room back but its never the same. Makes me sad.

I don't think my parents will ever move. My brother was brought home from the hospital to that house and now he's 14. Plus, theres so much wrong with it, I think it would be impossible for them to sell!

It's midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, it's a mad dog's promenade,
So walk tall, or baby don't walk at all.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 31
RE: THE WORST THING EVER. - 18/11/2012 5:07:04 PM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sledge Hammer

The worst thing ever?

Shitting yourself in public. It happened to a "friend"

Yeah that's happened to a 'friend' of mine several times, the most calamitous occuring in a nightclub queue.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Sledge Hammer)
Post #: 32
RE: THE WORST THING EVER. - 18/11/2012 7:23:09 PM   
target

The only thing worse than moving house is helping someone move house. I've helped my sister move about four times and it's a complete nightmare every time.

We're not retreating we're advancing in another direction

Thanks for the AV darthbane.

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 33
RE: THE WORST THING EVER. - 18/11/2012 10:40:36 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: target

The only thing worse than moving house is helping someone move house. I've helped my sister move about four times and it's a complete nightmare every time.

Even worse is when they haven't gone through their own belongings, and expect you to decide what they want to keep or throw away.

How was I supposed to know those pebbles were from your third date with your ex-boyfriend who you really should be over by now.

(in reply to target)
Post #: 34
RE: THE WORST THING EVER. - 19/11/2012 2:34:42 PM   
clownfoot

Moved house when I was six and my Dad has never needed to move again. So, when I go home to visit my bedroom is still my bedroom even though it has been a guest room for the last decade.

Anyway, I moved into a three bed-house (with seperate man-cave - woo-hoo) a couple of months ago and everything went swimmingly well. The virgin media chaps even turned up at 4pm and had the old cable broadband up and running before the end of day. Which was sweet.

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

http://www.thepixelempire.net/index.html
http://clownfootsinversemidas.blogspot.com/

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: THE WORST THING EVER. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI