Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 9/12/2012 2:42:14 AM   
Powka

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sutty

Come on guys! No Love for Rocky?!?!? Fantastic ending to the first movie. Will he win? Won't he? And then he doesn't! But kind of does! Wow!

I was about to mention the original Rocky. The funny thing is that I still get this feeling after I watched it about 50 times, as if I don't know what is going to happen. Now that's a good film!

Well suck me sideways!

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 31
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 11/12/2012 5:38:08 PM   
AngryDude92

Shurly this thread should be called What's your favourite Hitchcock Ending"?
Psycho always grabs me.
Non Hitch- Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia.

There was once a god who walked the earth, his name was Warren Oates

(in reply to Powka)
Post #: 32
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 11/12/2012 8:58:52 PM   
kumar

District 9. The last 40 minutes escalate into madness.

Id also say Chronicle too.

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to AngryDude92)
Post #: 33
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 11/12/2012 9:43:39 PM   
Mister Coe

Miracle Mile. I've brought this up in previous threads, but the last 20 minutes, where you're not sure what's going on, is ace.

Also, Cabin In The Woods, where shit goes far more mental than you were expecting it to.

Say what now?

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 34
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 12/12/2012 10:45:16 AM   
Vitamin F

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

Training Day has some awesomely intense scenes. The part where Hoight is left alone in the gangster's house and almost gets killed in the bathtub...

That was a great moment.

I thought the kidnapping at the end of The Kingdom was a great bit of tension, remember being on the edge of the seat with no idea if Bateman was going to get done in, which is strange for such a gung-ho film like this.

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 35
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 12/12/2012 5:18:10 PM   
Woger

The "drug" deal in Boogie Nights.

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI