Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Po... - 12/11/2012 8:17:24 PM   
mclane1

I hear Argo has a very tense third act. Not seen it yet, looking forward to it.

I'm struggling to remember thrillers that actually thrill and specifically those that have an edge of your seat last 20mins where the tension is high.
To mind comes ' in the line of fire' which really built for a full 20-30 mins at the end. I can't think of that many more. Sure there are good endings to movies but I'm talking real prolonged edge of your seat build up endings.

What say you good buddies.....

If the cash is there, we do not care.
Post #: 1
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 12/11/2012 9:14:00 PM   
MuckyMuckMan

Argo is extremely edge of the seat stuff at the end. That's as far as I'll go so as not to spoil anything.

My Film Collection:
http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/MuckyMuckMan
Last 5 films seen
The Impossible 3.5/5
Stoker 4/5
Thor: Dark World 3.5/5
The Wolfman (1941) 4/5
All is Lost 5/5

(in reply to mclane1)
Post #: 2
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 12/11/2012 9:24:05 PM   
Hood_Man

It's been so long since I last saw it, but I can't think of many third act scenes that were more tense or exciting than in The Matrix, when Neo and Trinity were racing to save Morpheus from Agent Smith.

(in reply to MuckyMuckMan)
Post #: 3
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 12/11/2012 9:26:10 PM   
matty_b

Aliens.

From Ripley rescuing Newt, to the dropship *just* about getting away from the complex before it goes nuclear and then the Queen making her surprise reappearance, it's nerve-hammering stuff.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 4
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 12/11/2012 9:44:25 PM   
MonsterCat

The last few minutes of Blair Witch, when Heather and Michael are searching the house for Josh.

Never fails to creep me the fuck out.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 5
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 12/11/2012 10:45:29 PM   
gunstar

Manhunter

From the point where they realise how the murderer is choosing the victims to the end of the film. It's a masterclass of tension ratcheting.

'We can take these Deadites! We can take them.....with science."

"We'll get 'em. We'll throw the book at them. Assault and kidnapping. Assault with a gun and a bourbon and a sports car."

"Falcon! Grab my ankles!"

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 6
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 12/11/2012 10:51:03 PM   
Whistler

Argo was an incredibly tense one, I loved it.

The final minutes of Buried had me right on the edge of my seat.

The last chase in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre when whatsherface escapes from the house. I've seen it multiple times but I'm always jumping in my seat, urging her to get away.

Pretty much all of Duel.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 7
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 13/11/2012 6:42:47 AM   
mclane1

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Aliens.

From Ripley rescuing Newt, to the dropship *just* about getting away from the complex before it goes nuclear and then the Queen making her surprise reappearance, it's nerve-hammering stuff.

absolutely, genius film making

SPOILERs- 'No way out' gets me from the moment the pixelated image starts coming into focus

also 'Roadkill' (or joyride) has a particularly tense third act, steve zahns, crazy wild eyes probably help.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 8
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 13/11/2012 1:21:57 PM   
From_Hell

The ending of Se7en, where they're out in the desert, totally had me on the edge of my seat

"What are you gonna do?"

"What I do best. I'm gonna kill 'em. Anyone that was involved. Anybody who profited from it. Anybody who opens their eyes at me."

(in reply to mclane1)
Post #: 9
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 13/11/2012 1:33:50 PM   
Coyleone

Se7en is an easy one.

How about some Hitchcock stuff like Rear Window or North By Northwest.

(in reply to From_Hell)
Post #: 10
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 13/11/2012 7:53:30 PM   
From_Hell

The Phantom Menace. For all it's shitness, the duel between Darth Maul, Obi Wan and Qui Gon Jinn was bloody brilliant

"What are you gonna do?"

"What I do best. I'm gonna kill 'em. Anyone that was involved. Anybody who profited from it. Anybody who opens their eyes at me."

(in reply to Coyleone)
Post #: 11
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 13/11/2012 8:40:43 PM   
Mister Coe

Miracle Mile. I started a post about this a few weeks ago, it's a total forgotten classic and I only got one response, so I assume that not many of you have seen it. It's not available through the normal channels which is such a damn shame. I'm saying nothing in case you do get a chance to see it via, ahem, 'alternative means', but do so if you can. I saw it about 20 years ago and I can still remember how gut-clenching the last twenty minutes of this film were.

Seriously, It's a great film.

Say what now?

(in reply to From_Hell)
Post #: 12
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 13/11/2012 8:53:34 PM   
clownfoot

Time for a re-post...

10. Kingpin

It is a truism of the movie world that sport related films nearly always end in a Mighty Ducks styled triumph over-adversity, which is about as realistic as the sun setting over the south China sea in The Green Berets! So when the magnificently evil Big Ern actually triumphs over Roy Munson, the comeback kid with a plastic hand, in the big Reno tenpin bowling tournament, itís an absolute Shakespearian tragic delight. Completely unexpected, yet totally in keeping with the rest of the movie, you begin to wonder why more sports related movies donít follow suit. Kingpin is all sorts of comedy genius, but the ending is surely inspired by the monkey gods themselves.

9. Ravenous

It is also a truism of the movie world that horror flicks often end with a major cop-out, usually along the lines of the killer isn't really dead, which completely undermines everything that has gone before. Not in Ravenous though. Having eaten most of Captain Boyd's (Guy Pearce) men based at the desolate frontier fort he is stationed, along with forcing Boyd to become a cannibal just like him, Colonel Ives (Robert Carlyle) doesn't expect Boyd to suddenly become brave and exact brutal retribution on him in the knife fight to end all knife fights. With sound effects to make you wince each time a blade cuts deep, both men go hammer and tong in an attempt to stab each other into submission. Fortunately a man-trap intervenes and ensnares both in a superb scene, where, embraced together between the jaws of the trap, Ives chillingly whispers to Boyd "If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you, but the question is, if I die, what are you going to do?" And, quite bizarrely, this is all blended together superbly by a mesmerising plinky-plonky score contributed by one-time Blur front-man Damon Albarn. If I was going to make one of the finest low budget movies of recent years, I'd end it with a man-trap inspired finale. A fitting way to conclude a brilliant mix of cannibalism, gore, sly black humour and redemptive quasi-philosophy!

8. The Matrix

During pre-production the Wachowski Brothers decided that a finale consisting of a rather brief 10 minutes of frantic action was "for pussies" (probably) and rather than wimping out like a couple of big girls blouses (despite one of them liking big girls blouses a little too much) pulled out all the stops to create one of the most perfectly orchestrated, action packed, and serenely beautiful final third ever composed for the screen. Obviously the prior slow build up of characterisation and plotting, along with the magnificent dojo fight which hints at what is to come, continually winds up the intrigue until the pivotal moment where the film just... lets... goÖ

The moment Neo asks for "guns, lots of guns" the film goes into spectacular overdrive. One amazing set-piece after another, from an unbelievable lobby shoot-out, to the obligatory mini-gun set-piece, to a fantastically crafted and composed explosion (featuring a helicopter crashing into a building) and a final subway face-off between Neo and Agent Smith, each beautifully and adoringly composed (bullet-time, a rousing score, seamless CGI, high kicking Kung-Fu, fantastic stunt-work) climaxing in an exquisitely paced race against time... woah! It's quite simply the second greatest final third of exhilarating and adrenaline-pumping action you're ever likely to see.

7. The Wild Bunch

The end of The Wild Bunch is not only up there as one of the greatest endings to a film but is possibly also one of the greatest shoot-outs you're ever likely to see, courtesy of lots of Mexicans unable to dodge the bullets of a Vickers machine gun. In finishing the tale of outlaws out of time and place (industry and technology having replaced the old-West they once knew) Pike's suggestion of "Let's go" to save comrade Angel is merely a reflection that their time is at an end. As the four anti-heroes of the gang tool-up and go for a lengthy stroll along the village to the camp leaders holding Angel (exquisitely paced) we all know they are about to go out in a blaze of glory. But what a blaze of glory! One swift cut of Angel's neck, what seems like an eternity of silence and then... BANG! Pike, Dutch, Lyle and Tector all get a turn on the machine gun, blowing away Mexicans like there's no tomorrow, while being gunned down in a hail of bullets and full blooded claret themselves. Outstanding! No one does a good full-scale bloodbath, with poignancy, like Peckinpah.

6. Glory

Glory has, without a doubt, a rather rousing last five minutes or so. First, courageous Colonel Shaw (Matthew Broderick) gets shot leading his men on a charge up the banks of Fort Wagner. Denzil then picks up the division's flag in open ground and, subsequently, also gets shot. You should be a little teary by now. If not, then the emotional "rrrragggghhhh's" from the rest of the 54th (the first black regiment in the American Civil War) as they charge up the banks of the Fort should have you blubbing and punching the air with joy at the same time. And by gosh, the music kicks in and the 54th look to be kicking an unbelievable amount of arse, as more characters we've come to love get stabbed in the back by a bayonet or kicked inappropriately in the bollocks. It looks like Morgan Freeman and Cary Ewles are going to lead the troops to victory with the music building to an almighty crescendo. Brilliant - but, alas, no! They all get blown to bits by a big sodding canon. And no matter how many times you shout "duck you fools" as they turn the corner, not once does it happen. With the exhilarating finale played out, a final scene of Broderick and Denzil being chucked into a grave in solidarity provides a pitch-perfect closing denouement to what we've just seen. And now we can breath again. Marvellous stuff.

5. Star Wars

"All wings report in." "Lock S-foils into position." "Look at the size of that thing." "Cover me Porkins." What more needs to be said about the attack on the Death Star and the culminating Trench Run bombing that hasn't already been said? Take the template for The Dam Busters, add X-Wing and Tie-Fighters to the mix, some superb model work that to this day needs no air-brushing, fantastically tense action sequences and one stand out shot (each time the fighters begin their trench run and the swooping camera that swoops down into the trench) and you've pretty much got a finale that very, very little can beat. And people say that Lord of the Rings is the better trilogy - fools!

4. The Last of the Mohicans

Has there ever been a finer musical score to accompany the action on screen as at the end of The Last of the Mohicans? No, there hasn't. You can't help but tap your fingers away before the heart-breaking tragedy that plays out in a wonderful last minute chase sequence to rescue Jodhi May. Indeed, it's mostly great stuff because the named star of the film, Daniel Day Lewis, actually takes a back seat in events, other than shooting Steve Waddington to stop him squealing like a piggy thus avoiding fiery death by, erm, fire. Instead the chase up a beautifully filmed gorge (with that great score still playing) is mostly undertaken by Chingachgook and Uncas and, like Glory previously, the additional leverage of tragedy immortalises the end sequence (well after the score, of course). First Uncas is felled by the evil Magua and sent to his doom in the treetops below. Eyes welling up, as seriously, it shouldn't be playing out like this, Jodhi then decides to take a flying leap after her loved one, despite only knowing him for roughly ten minutes. Cue, Madaline Stowe howling like a banshee and there's unlikely to be a dry eye in the room. So how do you top this? With hardcore, kick arse vengeance! Chingachgook and Hawkeye continue after Magua and company, until Chingachgook unleashes all hell on Magua with a blade you've been waiting to see him use for the wholeÖ fuckingÖ film. Kick arse! And then he goes and tells us with his son dead, he's the last of the Mohicans!! Bloody hell, someone pass me a tissue - I'm balling my eyes out here. Easily Michael Mann's finest moment. By the way did I mention the rousing score?

3. Blade Runner

Rutger Hauer supposedly came up with parts of the closing monologue for Roy Batty himself. Not bad for someone who's also appeared in PPM classics like Salute of the Jugger and Wedlock (stop sniggering at the back), especially when said monologue is absolute perfection within the context of the film. Having lost the fight to increase the longevity of his four year life-span, Batty saves his Blade Runner pursuer Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford) from falling to his death before musing, "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." In one fell swoop, Batty explains the experience of what it means to be human; making him more than the mere replicant he was hunted down for being and questioning Deckard's own often remote humanity whilst slaying those that simply want to live for a while longer. And, as we all know, it opens a whole can of worms regarding Deckard - is he or isn't he human? Masterful story-telling and a compelling conclusion that you can talk about down the pub for hours after. No wonder Blade Runner is heralded as the greatest sci-fi film of all time.

2. The Thing

After all that has previously occurred in The Thing, including two or three stand out scenes as the titular beastie reveals itself in a stunning metamorphosis of blood drenched gore, it was always going to need something extra special from John Carpenter to raise the finale above the genius that has already transpired. But in Kurt Russell (most underrated actor ever?), Ennio Morricone's now classic score and a final unintended shot (from the angle of the shot you can't see Child's icy breath, which some take to imply as Child's being the Thing) that has kept film-nuts in frantic conversation about the films conclusion since its release, its not likely he would fail. Yet despite these key features that enhance the end scene, itís really Carpenter himself we should be thankful to. Deciding to make the ending understated was something of a masterstroke, the essential antithesis to the rest of the film considering the gore-soaked anarchy already witnessed. So, having Childs and MacReady sitting in the middle of the slowly burning camp, drinking to their survival before the cold desolate waste of the Antarctic claims them, with either one of them still possibly the Thing is a wonderfully solemn and fitting conclusion. That it ends with the finest closing line to any movie ever, just adds to the overall effect. "Why don't we just wait here for a little while... see what happens..."

And my take on the ending? Neither Childs nor MacReady are the Thing. But does anyone see the beast get to Nauls? No, you donítÖ

1. Aliens

"How can they turn off the lights, they're animals man!" whinges Kringer (erm, Hudson) to the remainder of the decimated marine platoon as everyone's favourite xenomorphs conveniently switch the lights off for the evening's disco. However, with the aid of probably the most tension building piece of equipment ever devised for cinema - the motion tracker - Hudson curiously turns into Battle Cat and goes at it with any Alien stupid enough to get within five foot of him (apart from the sneaky git under the floor-boards) blowing them into sticky paste with the mighty pulse rifle (best sounding weapon in a film... ever). And with such a sequence we have the beginning of the mad rush to get to the drop-ship Bishop is bringing down from the Sulaco on remote - a final third that can only really be rivalled by The Matrix.

In many ways the constant remainder of "17 minutes to ETA" and "in 20 minutes will see a nuclear explosion the size of some rather big place" simply fuels the adrenaline paced fury that follows. Again there's hardly any let up (as first the marines run away from Aliens in the Comms room, only to be followed through the claustrophobic air-ducts, where Gorman gets brave, Vasquez beats the crap out of an Alien one-on-one and Hicks gets splashed with Acid, before Newt acts like a spanner and needs saving from Ripley in the Alien hive. A rather large and well-developed reveal occurs when we find out what's laying the eggs, before another swift course of legging it to the drop ship and safety. No chance! After an exhaustive 40 odd minutes of non-stop tension building, barnstorming action sequences and a bombarding James Horner score, the film comes to a rousing conclusion with one of the best jumps in any film, ever, the final battle of the Mothers and the film's most famous line - "get away from her you bitch"! Can you think of anything better? No, you sodding well can't!

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

http://www.thepixelempire.net/index.html
http://clownfootsinversemidas.blogspot.com/

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 13
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 13/11/2012 9:28:37 PM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: clownfoot

Time for a re-post...

10. Kingpin

It is a truism of the movie world that sport related films nearly always end in a Mighty Ducks styled triumph over-adversity, which is about as realistic as the sun setting over the south China sea in The Green Berets! So when the magnificently evil Big Ern actually triumphs over Roy Munson, the comeback kid with a plastic hand, in the big Reno tenpin bowling tournament, itís an absolute Shakespearian tragic delight. Completely unexpected, yet totally in keeping with the rest of the movie, you begin to wonder why more sports related movies donít follow suit. Kingpin is all sorts of comedy genius, but the ending is surely inspired by the monkey gods themselves.

Funny enough, I was thinking the same about Tin Cup. He fucks the win but makes money out of it. 1996 too

(in reply to clownfoot)
Post #: 14
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 13/11/2012 10:24:45 PM   
Mister Coe

OK, just thought of another one, not quite the last scene of a movie but a great scene that's quite close to the end of a movie I love...

THE WILD GEESE

Bloody hell, Richard Harris, can't you run a bit faster?

Say what now?

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 15
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 14/11/2012 12:13:28 AM   
siegfried

The final 20 minbutes of Les Diaboliques, when I first saw it, had me more afraid than any other film I'd seen to that point.
Also, the last hour of The Wages Of Fear - two trucks loaded with nitro glycerine, which could go off at any given second, being driven over some of the roughest, most treacherous roads in South America. The tension never lets up.

"Premeditated murder is one thing, but I will not have lying in this house."

Marriage is one of those things that is best gotten over with in youth - like chicken pox.

Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 16
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 14/11/2012 12:21:16 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

The final minutes of Buried had me right on the edge of my seat.

The last chase in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre when whatsherface escapes from the house. I've seen it multiple times but I'm always jumping in my seat, urging her to get away.

I was going to say these two but apparently Whistler beat me to it.

My Aussie Film Thread - Film #7 - Patrick (1978)

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 17
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 14/11/2012 12:29:52 AM   
Whistler

quote:

ORIGINAL: From_Hell

The Phantom Menace. For all it's shitness, the duel between Darth Maul, Obi Wan and Qui Gon Jinn was bloody brilliant

For me, that's probably the best scene in all six films.

(in reply to From_Hell)
Post #: 18
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 14/11/2012 7:21:16 AM   
mclane1

spoliers!!!

with regards sports movies- Major League has a good tense ending where each character gets to do their bit (in slo mo)

SPOILERs!!! i agree with Seven- from the moment Jon doe gets in the back of the cop car and they head to the desert that whole last 20mins or so is sooooooo tense- I remember feeling quite ill at the cinema as you really had no idea what was coming but knew it was going to be just awful in every way.

sticking with spacey the last third of usual suspects is also a classic for building tension as it all falls into place.

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 19
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 14/11/2012 11:36:55 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

Aliens.

And about five years later James Cameron done it again with Terminator 2.

* Conners were trapped and successfully escape from over a hundred cops.
* One of the best live action chase sequences involving a helicoptor and no CGI.
* A tense and brutal one on one fight.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 20
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 16/11/2012 1:22:46 PM   
Porrohman

This...

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 21
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 16/11/2012 1:28:43 PM   
squeezyrider

LA Confidential is pretty tense all the way through but from when Sid Hudgens is killed I can remember being on the floor at one point I was so far over the edge of my seat.

Yorkshire is a place...

Yorkshire is a state of mind.

(in reply to mclane1)
Post #: 22
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 16/11/2012 1:40:24 PM   
clownfoot

quote:

ORIGINAL: squeezyrider

LA Confidential is pretty tense all the way through but from when Sid Hudgens is killed I can remember being on the floor at one point I was so far over the edge of my seat.

Good call. Wonderful film.

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

(in reply to squeezyrider)
Post #: 23
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 16/11/2012 1:46:39 PM   
UTB

Training Day has some awesomely intense scenes. The part where Hoight is left alone in the gangster's house and almost gets killed in the bathtub...

(in reply to clownfoot)
Post #: 24
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 16/11/2012 2:17:45 PM   
matty_b

District 9. The firefight in the ghetto, with Christopher and his son desperately trying to get back to their ship to escape while Wikus lays waste to all around him.

The moment where the chief of police fires his rocket launcher at the escape ship - and Wikus *just* about swats it out of the sky...that was a moment where I was genuinely, genuinely on the edge of my seat.

quote:

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 25
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 16/11/2012 2:25:03 PM   
clownfoot

quote:

District 9. The firefight in the ghetto, with Christopher and his son desperately trying to get back to their ship to escape while Wikus lays waste to all around him.

The moment where the chief of police fires his rocket launcher at the escape ship - and Wikus *just* about swats it out of the sky...that was a moment where I was genuinely, genuinely on the edge of my seat.

Yes! I really need to add that to my list. It's one of the best final thirds for a long time. I'd say the point from where the MNU security team have the firefight with the Nigerian gang it's just hell for leather until the rather solemn end. Perfect.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 26
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 16/11/2012 2:49:24 PM   
matty_b

And when security dude (can't remember his name for the life of me) is threatening Christopher with a gun to head, while Wikus and the little prawn are in the ship buried underground.

"Father?"

quote:

(in reply to clownfoot)
Post #: 27
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 16/11/2012 4:20:08 PM   
mclane1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Porrohman

This...

not seen this I'm ashamed to say, will check it out

(in reply to Porrohman)
Post #: 28
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 17/11/2012 12:40:05 AM   
paul_lfc

quote:

ORIGINAL: MuckyMuckMan

Argo is extremely edge of the seat stuff at the end. That's as far as I'll go so as not to spoil anything.

Yeah, ill try to be as ambiguous as possible but SPOILERS anyway...

...the part with the van & the market is very tense aswell

< Message edited by paul_lfc -- 17/11/2012 12:43:42 AM >

(in reply to MuckyMuckMan)
Post #: 29
RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending... - 9/12/2012 1:20:57 AM   
Sutty

Come on guys! No Love for Rocky?!?!? Fantastic ending to the first movie. Will he win? Won't he? And then he doesn't! But kind of does! Wow!

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
Where there is darkness, light."

"When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'"

(in reply to paul_lfc)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI