Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Seven Things We Didn't Know About Skyfall

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Seven Things We Didn't Know About Skyfall Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Seven Things We Didn't Know About Skyfall - 12/11/2012 1:19:34 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
I've always hated P+W - 12/11/2012 1:19:34 PM   
TPM007

But I have to say, this podcast has painted them in a totally new light, and their thinking behind a lot of their ideas is very interesting. Their mistakes is DAD seems to not all be their fault (Invisible car) and they genuinely enjoy talking about their work. Thank you for a very insightful podcast Empire!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 13/11/2012 4:09:02 PM   
NateDrake007

Have to agree with TPM007. Before I saw them as the driving force between the silly aspects of the Brosnan films and Paul Haggis and John Logan being ultimatly responsible for the brilliance of the Craig era. Now not so much. Seems like these two have had good ideas in the past and been bullied by studio.
I think it comes down to the fact that after TDK, studios are willing to take risks and shake up formulas. Must be great to be a screenwriter at this time

Post #: 3
The Final Say - 14/11/2012 3:54:06 PM   
spark1

the bond movies are not written/directed-until recently-but produced.

wade and purvis may have written about invisible cars but michael, barbara and the studios have the final say over what ends up on screen.

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Seven Things We Didn't Know About Skyfall Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI