Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 - 9/11/2012 11:30:13 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 9/11/2012 11:30:13 AM   
FoximusPrime

"...a racecar driver and his girlfriend (or a racecar driver and her boyfriend)..."

I'm not sure Bay would allow such depth for one of his female characters.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 9/11/2012 11:38:45 AM   
benthemitchell

Honestly thought, given the per terrible decisions made with this franchise, that we would be heading towards Trans-Four-mers, or Trans4mers. Then again, there's still time!

Post #: 3
How about a TF movie crossover? - 9/11/2012 11:57:28 AM   
willy2fly

"A race car driver and his talking teddy bear.." :)

Post #: 4
RE: How about a TF movie crossover? - 9/11/2012 11:59:00 AM   
Dannybohy

deadpan actor and robots with balls. pass

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to willy2fly)
Post #: 5
"affecting him and “his writer”" - 9/11/2012 12:48:20 PM   
waltham1979

Hold the phone...the other Transformer films had a writer??

Post #: 6
RE: "affecting him and “his writer”" - 9/11/2012 1:17:54 PM   
UTB

If this isn't called Trans4mers then I will... well I don't know what I will do.

Probably watch it and think "meh".

(in reply to waltham1979)
Post #: 7
RE: "affecting him and “his writer”" - 9/11/2012 1:59:30 PM   
Cool Breeze

Wahlberg must really need the money.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 8
Empire, you're not asking the big questions ... - 9/11/2012 3:02:32 PM   
Nicky C

... whose ass will be in it? With the ass-first introduction of Rosie Thingington-Thingey in the third one, Mr. Bay managed to out-ass the ass-first introduction of Megan Whatsherface in the second one. No mean feat. I think the only way he could possible reach a new level of ass-magic would be to have the actress in question walk backwards throughout the whole movie, thereby ensuring that she enters the frame ass-first in every scene. Now THAT would be unbelievable tekkers.

Post #: 9
- 9/11/2012 3:16:51 PM   
AlexRyde

Could we have a Transformers movie where Michael Bay actually turns into a director? Even just for 5 minutes...

Post #: 10
- 9/11/2012 4:34:33 PM   
dunstabledoug

He's making a f**king 4th one!!! FFS, is anybody still watching this sh*te?! My brain and eyes had melted and seeped out of my ears by the end of the 1st one never mind a fourth.....

Post #: 11
Who Cares??? - 9/11/2012 5:09:44 PM   
5cottApp5

Think il file that bit of news under, em, who gives a flying F*&k. And Empire dont think you need to bring up the "megatron not in this movie" sh!t in every gobot related article / news item. Get over it!!! Gettin sick of hearing that just as much this terrible 4king franchise!!!

Post #: 12
RE: Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 - 9/11/2012 8:59:31 PM   
Retrorube

When will the cretinous Bay realize he's a overpaid egotistical little prick!

My guess is never, I can't believe these fevered ego's are given the money to make these horrible movies... OK the first was average for the novelty it was... but since then it has gone beyond poor... I just wish someone would flush this turd of a man down the toilet so we could be rid of his terrible movies and stupid face that you just want to slap! The amount of money wasted on these films makes me sick... but hey the docile masses choose to go to the cinemas to watch it so what does that say about the average movie goer... ummmm worrying!!

Hahahaha rant over!

Post #: 13
RE: Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 - 10/11/2012 8:51:37 AM   
Tenacious P

quote:

ORIGINAL: Retrorube

My guess is never, I can't believe these fevered ego's are given the money to make these horrible movies... OK the first was average for the novelty it was... but since then it has gone beyond poor... I just wish someone would flush this turd of a man down the toilet so we could be rid of his terrible movies and stupid face that you just want to slap! The amount of money wasted on these films makes me sick... but hey the docile masses choose to go to the cinemas to watch it so what does that say about the average movie goer... ummmm worrying!!

Hahahaha rant over!

Retrorube: I could not, in any way, shape or form, have put it better myself. Well done!

By any chance, you wouldn't happen to have six fingers on your right hand...

(in reply to Retrorube)
Post #: 14
RE: Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 - 10/11/2012 9:22:12 AM   
Drone

Oh god, waa waaa waaaa boo hoo MIchael Bay waaa waaa waaa

Here comes the attack of the forum babies, butthurt and angry. Oh, I'm sorry, are we not just throwing insults around? Judging by some of the posts here it seems to be exactly what we're doing.

It's boring - Michael Bay will be around for many decades to come, I can only advise you to not go and see his movies if you hate them so much. Then again, I am guessing that logic is not a quality some of you march about your day to day lives with.

Here you all go, a ball for each of you to pick up and go home with. And a tissue to try those tears awwww.

I'd happily pay to go and see pretty much anything Michael Bay puts out, now for the sole reason of keeping him in business and coming into discussions like this to laugh riotously and the overly pretentious OUTRAGEEEEEEEEEEE RARRRRRRRRR RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

A new Transformers. Can't wait. Probably won't live up to expectations but it'll kill a few hours. I always have time for the man responsible for The Island, The Rock and Armageddon. Great blockbusters. Love 'em. Does that make you all angry? sniff sniff

(in reply to Tenacious P)
Post #: 15
RE: Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 - 10/11/2012 9:28:27 AM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drone

Here comes the attack of the forum babies, butthurt and angry. Oh, I'm sorry, are we not just throwing insults around? Judging by some of the posts here it seems to be exactly what we're doing.

It's boring - Michael Bay will be around for many decades to come, I can only advise you to not go and see his movies if you hate them so much. Then again, I am guessing that logic is not a quality some of you march about your day to day lives with.

Here you all go, a ball for each of you to pick up and go home with. And a tissue to try those tears awwww.

I'd happily pay to go and see pretty much anything Michael Bay puts out, now for the sole reason of keeping him in business and coming into discussions like this to laugh riotously and the overly pretentious OUTRAGEEEEEEEEEEE RARRRRRRRRR RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

A new Transformers. Can't wait. Probably won't live up to expectations but it'll kill a few hours. I always have time for the man responsible for The Island, The Rock and Armageddon. Great blockbusters. Love 'em. Does that make you all angry? sniff sniff

This will be the dumbest thing I will read all day. It won't get any more moronic and reactionary than this.

< Message edited by MonsterCat -- 10/11/2012 9:30:19 AM >

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Drone)
Post #: 16
Wahlberg out-acted by Bumblebee....that i'd like to see... - 10/11/2012 2:18:27 PM   
GALLYMOO

C'mon guys...the actor's doing it for the 'kids!'

Post #: 17
RE: Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 - 10/11/2012 3:53:11 PM   
Retrorube

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drone

This will be the dumbest thing I will read all day. It won't get any more moronic and reactionary than this.

No kidding hey... is this kid trying to get a reaction out of me because I speak the truth about Bay... Not going to happen... like I said there will always be people without the ability to see through what Bay is portraying in his movies. Sadly thats a reflection on them and I quite honestly couldn't care less, just felt it needed to be said lol!

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 18
RE: Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 - 10/11/2012 3:54:56 PM   
Retrorube

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tenacious P

quote:

Hahahaha rant over!

Retrorube: I could not, in any way, shape or form, have put it better myself. Well done!

Haahahaha cheers I just felt it needed to be said mate! :-)

(in reply to Tenacious P)
Post #: 19
RE: Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 - 10/11/2012 8:41:07 PM   
Scott_

Does this mean I won't be getting Bad Boys 3 anytime soon? Damn it Michael, why!?

Marky Mark and Optimus Prime in the same film is just awesome. I look forward to this...unless random comic relief actors start getting cast. Then I'm out.

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Check out my top 21 films - http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3188740

360 Gamertag - SmokinFuzz

(in reply to Retrorube)
Post #: 20
RE: Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 - 10/11/2012 11:34:32 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

No kidding hey... is this kid trying to get a reaction out of me because I speak the truth about Bay... Not going to happen... like I said there will always be people without the ability to see through what Bay is portraying in his movies. Sadly thats a reflection on them and I quite honestly couldn't care less, just felt it needed to be said lol!

Well, look, Bay is one of the most commercially successful directors working today, and that means people really like or love what he does. Just because I hate most of his flicks doesn't mean I begrudge anyone the enjoyment those people get from them, and nor should anyone else for that matter. It's all subjective, which is something that the frankly reactionary and blinkered Drone fails to understand with his ironically childish tirade.

Liking a Bay flick doesn't make you as sexist and juvenile as the films he makes, but it does make you wrong.

< Message edited by MonsterCat -- 10/11/2012 11:47:38 PM >

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Retrorube)
Post #: 21
RE: Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 - 11/11/2012 11:58:50 PM   
Mister Coe

Seriously?

This is even worse than Christian Bale doing that shit Terminator film.

I can only assume that we're talking about eight figures on the cheque. I mean, how much money would you have to be paid to step in because a twat like Shia LaBoeuf can't be arsed anymore?

Say what now?

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 22
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Mark Wahlberg Will Be In Transformers 4 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI