Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Paris, Je Voudrais Brainnzzzz

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Paris, Je Voudrais Brainnzzzz Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Paris, Je Voudrais Brainnzzzz - 10/11/2012 6:53:46 PM   
DrSFrood

Speedy zombies, dirty great franchise, overly reliant on CGI, an attempt to explore the science of zombiefication (or so I understand)...

It isn't right to judge until it's out and we've seen it, but I have to say it's becoming increasingly difficult not to prejudge this...

I took up the middle class hobby du jour and started a blog in which I suggested, nay veritably demanded, that the film-makers give this gig to Emmanuel Benbihy and do World War Z in the same way he did Paris Je T'aime, except without 50% of the directors half-assing i

Edit - please see site rules on advertising personal sites. 

< Message edited by elab49 -- 16/11/2012 6:24:59 PM >

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 31
From the mouth of Max Brooks himself: - 11/11/2012 10:58:04 AM   
azazel_fallenangel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1o-9EWGbjQ

(Apologies if this has been posted before)

Post #: 32
Starting to intrigue. - 12/11/2012 10:34:35 PM   
GUYGUR

I am a big fan of the book and was initially hesitant about this trailer but have found myself repeatedly watching it, the more i watch the more i want to see it.
The idea of an epic zombie war movie on a grand scale is pretty bloody cool!!! Best to take this as being inspired by the book rather than an outright copy.

Post #: 33
Adaptation? more like a Rape! - 13/11/2012 5:04:18 PM   
MuckyMuckMan

Seriously all the filmmakers have done is steal the name of a successful book and put it over a CGI'd zombie flick to get more bums on seats. It looks horrible and I will certainly avoid this at all costs in the cinema (but probably put it on my lovefilm list). Change the name of the movie and get someone else to do an intelligent adaptation of the book.

Post #: 34
RE: Adaptation? more like a Rape! - 14/11/2012 5:13:16 PM   
dolfinack

HONK!!!!!!

"I'm as human as the next man"

"Dad! I WAS the next man!"

(in reply to MuckyMuckMan)
Post #: 35
looks pretty good - 16/11/2012 3:31:52 PM   
lewisb548

The majority of the trailer was CGI and explosions with very little focus on the zombies but despite that I still want too see this and lets hope there's some sort of comic relief character but I assume it will be all about Pitt and it'll have a happy ending and it' ll have little to no gore- if the film is a 12A I'll be giving it a miss.

Post #: 36
I'm in! - 16/11/2012 8:47:54 PM   
dannyfletch

Looks great from the trailer, good to see Mr Pitt back doing a bit of action after ponderous roles in artsy fartsy flicks.
Zombie's, big battles and an apocalypse scenario. 3 of my favorite ingredients!

Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Paris, Je Voudrais Brainnzzzz Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI