Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Selling Signed movie Memorabilia for Charity

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Selling Signed movie Memorabilia for Charity Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Selling Signed movie Memorabilia for Charity - 8/11/2012 3:48:13 PM   
Honestumlex

Greetings Cinema fans!

Just a quick post to let you know about a great opportunity to add to your collection of movie collectibles and memorabilia!
To raise money for the Gulf Region Advocacy Centerís (GRACE) 10th Anniversary Gala, Joe Letteri of WETA Studios has generously donated a number of signed and unsigned pieces of film memorabilia.

As you probably already know, Joe is the Senior Visual Effects Artist at WETA and has worked on a number of blockbuster films including: the Lord of the Rings (Two Towers and Return of the King), Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Star Wars, and Jurassic Park.
All of the items Joe has donated are being sold as part of GRACEís silent auction, hosted by Third Planet Comic Superstore in Houston. You can find them at http://www.facebook.com/ThirdPlanetSciFiSuperstore or call at (713)528-1067.

I would specifically like to draw your attention to the Gollum Statuette we have available (but feel free to browse the other articles, such as the signed movie posters, etc). This piece was handcrafted by the same creative team which produced the special effects for the Lord of the Rings films and is exclusively available in the Weta Cave store in Wellington, New Zealand. Thatís right - you canít buy this version online, youíd have to travel to New Zealand otherwise!

All monies raised will be donated to GRACE to continue their direct legal representation of poor prisoners across the U.S.A.

Thanks for reading and happy bidding!
Post #: 1
RE: Selling Signed movie Memorabilia for Charity - 8/11/2012 4:02:24 PM   
Funkyrae

Nice idea, but please use the existing charity thread. Cheers.

http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=2628399

That's me that is!

(in reply to Honestumlex)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Selling Signed movie Memorabilia for Charity Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI