Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Mark Hamill Talks Star Wars: Episode VII

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Mark Hamill Talks Star Wars: Episode VII Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mark Hamill Talks Star Wars: Episode VII - 1/11/2012 5:23:22 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
ford gone solo? - 1/11/2012 5:23:22 PM   
leroythemasochist

Harrison didn't get an invite then? maybe cuz he said he'd never do anything Solo-wise and George figured he'd done ok with a hat and a whip and didn't need to know...
either way, this whole new star wars thing is now starting to get exciting. I didn't like Ep1 much at all, thought loads of Ep2 was utter drivel (big cows, BAD cgi, just awful wigs and Hayden thingy doing anything really) but i quite liked Ep3. But lets have a return to something closer to the originals shall we? less cgi, more real locations, less hokey religions more blasters!!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 1/11/2012 5:33:17 PM   
Histeria

What I do find VERY reassuring is that the sequel trilogy was something Lucas planned to happen under Katheleen Kennedy some while ago (before the Disney purchase), and not something that Disney just spaffed out as soon as they bought LFL. That Disney purchased the synopses of 7, 8 and 9 off GL as part of the deal is great. The man is an amazing world builder, albeit one who can't script or direct for toffee.

Post #: 3
Give Han Solo His Balls Back, Uncle Walt! - 1/11/2012 5:42:27 PM   
BenTramer

Hamill shouldn't be saying "are you nuts?" He should be saying: "thank Christ, a chance of a starring role in a massive movie with a huge payday again!" I hope DIsney taking over the Star Wars franchise will result in them reversing the spineless bit of revisionism of Greedo shooting first in Episode IV. Give Han Solo his balls back, I say (they're probably in the mouth of Jar Jar Binks, as that thing sucked MAJOR balls in The Phantom Menace.).

Post #: 4
Hamill: the comeback - 1/11/2012 7:02:07 PM   
GALLYMOO

Guess it's time to give George that Crispy BJ.....Can't he team-up with William Katt?

Post #: 5
RE: Hamill: the comeback - 2/11/2012 9:19:09 AM   
Dannybohy

Luke return for ep 7!! yes please

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to GALLYMOO)
Post #: 6
RE: - 2/11/2012 6:26:11 PM   
Litshttam

Two Oscar nominations for screenwriting (American Graffiti & Star Wars), and two for directing (the aforementioned). Not bad for someone "...who can't script or direct for toffee", huh...

"Now dig on this!"

- Peter Parker

(in reply to Histeria)
Post #: 7
RE: - 4/11/2012 1:39:43 PM   
alakabaz

Yes, well that was before Lucas went batshit crazy at some point during the 90s

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Mark Hamill Talks Star Wars: Episode VII Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI