Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 21/8/2013 1:54:20 PM   
UTB

Wesley Snipes is starting to look like the "yo mama" man from The Last Boy Scout

(in reply to azzman1984)
Post #: 31
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 21/8/2013 1:58:15 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Wow, Riggs got jacked

[image]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w180/hi_scorpia/gibson-expendables_zps4a5838a3.jpg[/image]

< Message edited by DONOVAN KURTWOOD -- 21/8/2013 1:59:07 PM >

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 32
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 21/8/2013 1:58:51 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

OK the pic shows up for me when i edit/ post it, don't know why it's not showing now, but basically Gibson has been working out a lot! (perhaps with a little help)

< Message edited by DONOVAN KURTWOOD -- 21/8/2013 1:59:34 PM >

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 33
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 21/8/2013 2:34:54 PM   
MonsterCat

men men men manly men men men.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 34
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 30/8/2013 11:27:53 PM   
azzman1984

Heres an one set pic of Arine, director Patrick Hughes and Harrison Ford together http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/178999-take-a-look-at-arnold-schwarzenegger-and-harrison-ford-on-the-set-of-the-expendables-3

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 35
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 31/8/2013 12:19:50 PM   
kumar

Fwaaak, Mel Gibson, doing it!

I cant describe the expendables series, I havent really liked them, but they really do trigger a lot of excitement during production!

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to azzman1984)
Post #: 36
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 18/9/2013 8:21:24 PM   
azzman1984

I still can't believe the news that Kelsey Grammer has joined the cast of Expendables 3!! http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=38799

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 37
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 18/9/2013 11:33:10 PM   
Whistler

quote:

ORIGINAL: azzman1984

I still can't believe the news that Kelsey Grammer has joined the cast of Expendables 3!! http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=38799

It's amazing news. I'm calling it now: Transformers 4 and Expendables 3 best movies of 2014

(in reply to azzman1984)
Post #: 38
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 21/9/2013 11:28:06 AM   
Kazuya

I love that Harrison Ford has been cast in the flick...but I also hate that Harrison Ford has been cast in the flick..I love the guy to pieces, but this unfortunate situation where he seems to just say yes to anything (maybe trying to make up for all those great offers he has snubbed during the years), is disconcerting. The Expendables is an entertaining franchise to a certain extent, but I can't say I think this is good fit. Definitely the biggest star this franchise will EVER see though.

"Bleed, bastard."

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 39
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 29/10/2013 11:31:59 PM   
azzman1984

Heres an interview where Harrison Ford talks about his role in Expendables 3 http://www.movieweb.com/news/exclusive-harrison-ford-explains-his-role-in-the-expendables-3

< Message edited by azzman1984 -- 29/10/2013 11:34:10 PM >

(in reply to Kazuya)
Post #: 40
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 30/10/2013 8:29:18 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kazuya

I love that Harrison Ford has been cast in the flick...but I also hate that Harrison Ford has been cast in the flick..I love the guy to pieces, but this unfortunate situation where he seems to just say yes to anything (maybe trying to make up for all those great offers he has snubbed during the years), is disconcerting. The Expendables is an entertaining franchise to a certain extent, but I can't say I think this is good fit. Definitely the biggest star this franchise will EVER see though.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone are much bigger stars than Harrison Ford.Oh and so is Gibson.I know his stock has gone down in hollywood because of his off screen antics, but Ford has never won an oscar and been a successful actor AND director as Gibson and Stallone has.

< Message edited by Cool Breeze -- 30/10/2013 8:31:25 PM >

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to Kazuya)
Post #: 41
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 12/11/2013 5:05:16 PM   
dinadyer

Thanks For Sharing Every Nice Conservation On The Expendables 3 Free Download Movies. Totally Cool Sound In Here. I Like By Heart.

(in reply to Kazuya)
Post #: 42
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 13/11/2013 10:34:55 AM   
spark1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kazuya

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone are much bigger stars than Harrison Ford.Oh and so is Gibson.I know his stock has gone down in hollywood because of his off screen antics, but Ford has never won an oscar and been a successful actor AND director as Gibson and Stallone has.

ford's 'ender's game' did a lot better than arnie and sly's recent films.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 43
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 19/12/2013 7:22:29 PM   
azzman1984

Here is the teaser trailer for Expendables 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuXkXJ1fPuk

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 44
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 19/12/2013 7:39:32 PM   
McLovin1981

Class! Very subtle trailer but I like it!

Where's Cynthia Rothrock in all of this??? time for a bit of China O' Brien ass kicking I reckon!

(in reply to azzman1984)
Post #: 45
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 11/1/2014 1:39:02 PM   
spark1

what would you ask sly during his london q&a event this year?

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 46
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 13/1/2014 10:38:24 AM   
spark1

sly's q/a in London-

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/at-the-movies/a543348/an-evening-with-sylvester-stallone-10-highlights-from-the-palladium.html

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 47
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 18/5/2014 5:17:40 PM   
azzman1984

Expendables 3 will be rated PG 13 http://www.expendablespremiere.com/news/expendables-3-will-be-pg13

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 48
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 17/6/2014 2:15:04 PM   
azzman1984

Here's the new trailer for Expendables 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xD0junWlFc&feature=player_embedded

(in reply to azzman1984)
Post #: 49
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 17/6/2014 9:22:42 PM   
Chris Boomen

Honestly, can't wait.

"I love all the arts, but I love movies most because they combine so many of them."
~Brad Bird

(in reply to azzman1984)
Post #: 50
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 18/6/2014 1:05:09 AM   
ElephantBoy

Something tells me this will be the last one. They have only got this far because they are so cheap to make. Frankly not enough people give a shit.

(in reply to Chris Boomen)
Post #: 51
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 18/6/2014 8:14:26 AM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Looks like great fun, based on the action shots in this trailer i can see why Sly picked this Patrick Hughes guy.

(in reply to ElephantBoy)
Post #: 52
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 18/6/2014 7:44:21 PM   
Chris Boomen

ElephantBoy, people do care. Their fanbase just isn't as vocal as other franchises, which doesn't lead to a good enlargement of the amount of fans.

If they are going to do a next one, I'd prefer it if they would go to a one in three year system. (Four is bad box office mojo). Take some time to assemble the cast, and have a longer time for actors to make themself eligible to join the expendables.

Also, I'd like to see them include Steven Seagal, Jackie Chan, Tom Cruise and Nicolas Cage to represent older stars. Newer stars; Mark Wahlberg, Jeremy Renner and Matt Damon.

"I love all the arts, but I love movies most because they combine so many of them."
~Brad Bird

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 53
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 18/6/2014 9:05:34 PM   
Cool Breeze

It looks like good fun.Pity though about the PG rating which means we wont see this cast ( especially Gibson ) go as hard core with the action as wed all like to see.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

Post #: 54
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 18/6/2014 9:08:18 PM   
rich

I gave them the benefit of the doubt for these twice already, I doubt they will get it right this time. Trailer didn't even crack a smile personally.

Post #: 55
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 23/6/2014 12:18:30 PM   
ElephantBoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris Boomen

ElephantBoy, people do care. Their fanbase just isn't as vocal as other franchises, which doesn't lead to a good enlargement of the amount of fans.

If they are going to do a next one, I'd prefer it if they would go to a one in three year system. (Four is bad box office mojo). Take some time to assemble the cast, and have a longer time for actors to make themself eligible to join the expendables.

Also, I'd like to see them include Steven Seagal, Jackie Chan, Tom Cruise and Nicolas Cage to represent older stars. Newer stars; Mark Wahlberg, Jeremy Renner and Matt Damon.

I said not enough people care, and I think the Box Office has backed me up on that. It is a one joke movie which certainly does not deserve two sequels.

Post #: 56
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 24/6/2014 1:27:37 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: ElephantBoy

quote:

I said not enough people care, and I think the Box Office has backed me up on that. It is a one joke movie which certainly does not deserve two sequels.

I dunno, they're harmless enough and far better (for people of my generation at least, who grew up watching these guys) than a lot of the dreck that gets sequels/ spawns franchises. If not enough people didn't care, the box office wouldn't justify a trilogy.

Post #: 57
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 24/6/2014 9:11:06 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

quote:

The fact that Expendables is now a trilogy ( with spin offs in development ) proves that the films are box office hits and that people do care.

Post #: 58
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 25/6/2014 2:54:19 PM   
ElephantBoy

quote:

quote:

quote:

The fact that Expendables is now a trilogy ( with spin offs in development ) proves that the films are box office hits and that people do care.

No its because they are so cheap to make. Also I am pretty sure the second one flopped. I am standing by my prediction than this will be the last one.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 59
RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 - 25/6/2014 6:03:33 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No its because they are so cheap to make. Also I am pretty sure the second one flopped. I am standing by my prediction than this will be the last one.

Ok you walked into this one...

The Expendables : Production budget - $80 million.
Box office gross - $ 274 million.

The Expendables 2 : Production budget - $ 100 million.
Box office gross - $ 312 million.

So while they hardly in the Avatar range, the films are fairly big budget affairs and very successful box office hits.Therefore they are POPULAR.That simple enough for you to understand?

< Message edited by Cool Breeze -- 25/6/2014 6:05:15 PM >

Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: THE EXPENDABLES 3 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI