Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) Page: <<   < prev  64 65 [66] 67 68   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 18/7/2013 11:13:03 AM   
DancingClown

Bib Fortuna?

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 1951
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 18/7/2013 11:14:16 AM   
Cool Breeze

Having The Emperor in the new trilogy would be ridiculous.Hes a great character but hes been in six SW films already.

Time for them to move on have some new villains like Grand Admiral Thrawn or Darth Bane.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 1952
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 18/7/2013 11:45:40 AM   
Dannybohy

If Darth Plagueis had the power at manipulating the midi-chlorians and created life several times! then can one assume that either himself or Darth Sidious/Emperor is Anakins Father?

Perhaps Palgueis figured out a way to bring himself back to life by being flesh reborn a child! mmwahahahahah If so he could be reintroduced as an adult and new bad guy at any time!! He could have used Leia as a host!! an Old Luke would again have to go up against a family member!! da da daaa!!

As much as this sounds bollocks and I am jesting! Its no stranger than any other plot line in Starwars and SW EU I'm sure !!

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 18/7/2013 11:51:15 AM >

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 1953
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 18/7/2013 12:16:48 PM   
Artoo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

AN UNANSWERED QUESTION IN THE MOVIES So FAR , THAT MIGHT SERVE AS PART OF THE PLOT IN NEW MOVIES!!

Who was Anakins Father?

Jar-Jar Binks. That's where Anakin got his really fucking annoying personality trait from!

Damn yous George Lucas, DAMN YOUS TO HELLLLLLLLL........................

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 1954
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 18/7/2013 12:59:46 PM   
Drew_231

Interesting Tweet from Bad Robot

https://twitter.com/bad_robot/status/357290014658412544

Perhaps the Star Wars script?

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 1955
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 18/7/2013 1:51:54 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drew_231

Interesting Tweet from Bad Robot

https://twitter.com/bad_robot/status/357290014658412544

Perhaps the Star Wars script?

HA! one of comments on twitter..."Lens Flares" ....nice.

(in reply to Drew_231)
Post #: 1956
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 23/7/2013 11:53:48 AM   
Cool Breeze

There are rumours reported on IGN that JJ may actually drop out of directing SW7 due to the studio insisting on filming in the uk.

Apparently JJ prefers to film in LA to be close to his family.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 1957
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 23/7/2013 11:58:34 AM   
Dannybohy

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a500419/star-wars-episode-7-lucasfilm-denies-jj-abrams-quit-rumours.html

Oh man! I hope he quits!

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 1958
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 23/7/2013 1:09:55 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a500419/star-wars-episode-7-lucasfilm-denies-jj-abrams-quit-rumours.html

Oh man! I hope he quits!

Apparently this rumour has been doing the rounds for quite some time … was news to me when I read it this morning.

So, you starting a Nolan for Ep 7 campaign Danny?

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 1959
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 23/7/2013 1:17:29 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: pete_traynor

quote:

Oh man! I hope he quits!

Apparently this rumour has been doing the rounds for quite some time … was news to me when I read it this morning.

So, you starting a Nolan for Ep 7 campaign Danny?

I missed that one too!
yes I am starting up that campaign, I really want to see Starwars set 'in the real world'!. If he wants a new canteen set there are plenty in Bradford he can use with minimal to no set re-design needed (comes with full bar cast in character)

Actually I would LOVE Neill Blomkamp to direct, I so not think any director more suited and or would do a better job.

Failing that Josh Trank or GDT

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 23/7/2013 1:20:15 PM >

(in reply to pete_traynor)
Post #: 1960
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 24/7/2013 12:04:37 PM   
pete_traynor

Disney tightens the noose… he aint going anywhere it would seem:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jul/24/star-wars-jj-abrams-quit

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 1961
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 25/7/2013 10:34:33 AM   
Artoo

I'm reading reports this morning that Leonardo Dicaprio has turned doen the part of Luke Skywalker's son in Episode 7 and that instead they are looking at Ryan Gosling for the part. Also (and prepare yourself for this) Zac Effron has apparently read for the part of Han & Leia Solo's son!

http://latino-review.com/2013/07/24/exclusive-disney-star-wars-episode-vii/

Discuss!

Post #: 1962
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 25/7/2013 10:43:49 AM   
Dannybohy

quote:

Disney tightens the noose… he aint going anywhere it would seem:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jul/24/star-wars-jj-abrams-quit

FFUUUCKCKKKK!!! (still hoping he quits, fingers crossed)

Post #: 1963
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 25/7/2013 10:45:50 AM   
pete_traynor

I called Effron’s inclusion in the new Star Wars films ages ago! When there was talk of perhaps a Solo film, I said he’d be a good about for a young Ford. Guy looks the part. So having him play his son actually strikes me as solid casting. I’ve not seen much of his work but he seems to be taking interesting films in the wake of his HSM fame. Bit like Leo after Titanic… just saying, perhaps this guy will shape up just as well as the years pass.

But yeah! I’m on board with him as Solo’s son.

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 25/7/2013 10:48:40 AM >

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 1964
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 25/7/2013 10:47:19 AM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Artoo

I'm reading reports this morning that Leonardo Dicaprio has turned doen the part of Luke Skywalker's son in Episode 7 and that instead they are looking at Ryan Gosling for the part. Also (and prepare yourself for this) Zac Effron has apparently read for the part of Han & Leia Solo's son!

http://latino-review.com/2013/07/24/exclusive-disney-star-wars-episode-vii/

Discuss!

Leo wouldn't bother me, Gosling is possibly being cast in so many movies they will need to clone him (god knows why)..but if Efron is anywhere near this they go F**ck themselves up their Dark Side in a Galaxy far far away from me!!....

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 1965
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 25/7/2013 1:32:21 PM   
Artoo

quote:

I called Effron’s inclusion in the new Star Wars films ages ago! When there was talk of perhaps a Solo film, I said he’d be a good about for a young Ford. Guy looks the part. So having him play his son actually strikes me as solid casting. I’ve not seen much of his work but he seems to be taking interesting films in the wake of his HSM fame. Bit like Leo after Titanic… just saying, perhaps this guy will shape up just as well as the years pass.

I thought the same thing about Effron. He is a victim of his own fame and good looks unfortunately just like Dicaprio, Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt to some extent, all of whom have turned into really good actors! So even though I was immediately like "What the fuck! Please not Zach Effron!!!!" I'm now thinking it could be a fairly good move.

Gosling for me is too much of a one-note actor, but that said I do actually quite like that one note! So I'd be cool with him as a Skywalker - although Dicaprio would have been better!

Post #: 1966
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 25/7/2013 2:17:32 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

quote:

I thought the same thing about Effron. He is a victim of his own fame and good looks unfortunately just like Dicaprio, Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt to some extent, all of whom have turned into really good actors! So even though I was immediately like "What the fuck! Please not Zach Effron!!!!" I'm now thinking it could be a fairly good move.

Gosling for me is too much of a one-note actor, but that said I do actually quite like that one note! So I'd be cool with him as a Skywalker - although Dicaprio would have been better!

I don't understand the fuss about Gosling, has just ok, has no facial expression and talks like his jaw is wired shut

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 1967
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 25/7/2013 2:35:19 PM   
spark1

they will pick newcomers for these roles as in the OT.

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 1968
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 25/7/2013 2:49:30 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: spark1

they will pick newcomers for these roles as in the OT.

Probably will in the end. It will keep production costs down too, going with unknowns… Dicaprio surely costs a bomb these days!

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 1969
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 25/7/2013 4:21:50 PM   
Artoo

quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't understand the fuss about Gosling, has just ok, has no facial expression and talks like his jaw is wired shut

Yes. He does do that! I'm not sure about the facial expressions though - that was actually what I liked about the movie 'Drive' - the acting was all in the eyes and jaw!

He'd make a good Jedi though!

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 1970
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 25/7/2013 6:07:49 PM   
rich

Isn't Zac Effron the name we get for every casting rumour? Don't think I've even seen a film with him in it.

Weekend write-ups

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 1971
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 29/7/2013 3:06:56 PM   
spark1

after the prequels cg overload the next trilogy will keep it real-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jul/29/star-wars-episode-vii-cgi

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 1972
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 29/7/2013 3:11:32 PM   
shool

Plus Williams on board.

Both good news.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 1973
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 29/7/2013 3:25:24 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

Plus Williams on board.

Both good news.

nice to see some movie makers realise established music is an much a part of the movie as the characters :)

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 1974
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 29/7/2013 3:27:10 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

The new crew think the added CGi muppets in RoTJ was an abomination too ?

They should also look at some of the Fan made Light Sabre duels! most of which are more imaginative and better choreographed than any of the fights in the movies,..

Just need to know the Emperor is coming back now and this could all be shaping up nicely

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 29/7/2013 3:30:20 PM >

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 1975
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 29/7/2013 3:32:39 PM   
shool

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

Plus Williams on board.

Both good news.

nice to see some movie makers realise established music is an much a part of the movie as the characters :)

Unless, of course, its a reboot and then it makes sense to go down a new path.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 1976
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 10/8/2013 12:26:09 PM   
Mr Gittes

quote:

Mind you they give us the same "old-school" "keeping it real" line about Indy 4 and look how that turned out. I can't say that's exactly put my mind at ease.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 1977
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 20/8/2013 1:42:45 PM   
spark1

ep VII out dec 2015?!?

say it ain't so!

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 1978
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 20/8/2013 1:49:50 PM   
AxlReznor

It wouldn't feel right if it was released in any month other than May.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 1979
RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who ent... - 21/8/2013 4:26:50 AM   
Overmind

GL is the father of the summer blockbuster.
Yes, the Mouse can do what he want but PLEASE!

"All suspects are to be considered guilty, period. Or else they wouldn't be suspects would they?" -TROOPS

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 1980
Page:   <<   < prev  64 65 [66] 67 68   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) Page: <<   < prev  64 65 [66] 67 68   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI