Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Star Wars: Episode 7

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 11:44:09 AM   
shool

You say Potato, I say Po-tah-to.
The prequels for most people, myself included, aren't good films. For me the above is the reasons why I enjoy them for the action pieces but the rest of the films parts range from mediocre to awful.

Its irrelevant anyway. New writers and new directors will be on board. Which I am pleased about.

< Message edited by shool -- 1/11/2012 11:49:33 AM >

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 151
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 12:15:53 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: cerebusboy
If 'bad' dialogue can be redeemed by a performance then why can't that be true of the prequels? I disagree with 'poorly directed'. It old-fashioned scif-fi serial style direction. The films are supposed to almost work as silent movies, which obviously precludes a high focus on 'good' dialogue. I'd say "this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause" is pretty good for 'bad' dialogue. Non 'modern and realistic' doesn't equate to 'bad'. I agree with Empire Five Star review of Attack of the Clones () that Christenson gave a brooding and eye-catching performance, and he's better in Sith. The silent scenes of Anakin and Padme (before Anakin jumps in the ship to go confront Mace and the Emperor) and the scene of Anakin on Mustafar contemplating what he's done show that a low focus on dialogue can have an upside.

The answer is pretty self-explanatory - the acting in the prequels is shite

This isn't the thread really for me to go over the multitude of faults in those movies, so I'll just say I agree with Shool that it's a relief George's influence will be in the background (hopefully, very far in the background) from now on. Disney get a lot of stick (much of which is justified tbf) but they can also knock out the odd good film so I feel far more optimistic about a SW film being made under them than under the madness of King George.

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 152
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 12:21:26 PM   
Bad Ash

The casting of Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker was the worst bit of casting since Jake Lloyd as,....wait......

Although Paul Dano as Luke Skywalker would be [marginally] worse!

I know where the bastard sleeps!

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 153
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 12:27:26 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bad Ash

The casting of Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker was the worst bit of casting since Jake Lloyd as,....wait......

The only character I could see Dano playing would be a (very) young Qui-Gonn.

(in reply to Bad Ash)
Post #: 154
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 12:32:06 PM   
Manny

First point, I think VAd3r is off the mark with his ideas re casting and direction.

Episode VII should, and I think would follow, on from VI.

If it was 5-10 years after the actor playing Luke would need to be in his 30s at least to do it.

The only way Hamill would do is if the Story line is 30 years on.

Second point. It is Sci-Fi Fantasy so dont rule out any jedis comng back.

If we have Force Ghosts and midiwhatsists wha'ts to say a powerful Jedi / Sith couldnt use the Midiwhatsits to come back as a physical presence.

Personally I think that would be rubbish, but dont rule anything out

"Babylon fives a big pile of ..."

The winky faced smily is the mark of a moron ;)

(in reply to Bad Ash)
Post #: 155
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 12:34:23 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

Disagree. It always cracks me up when prequel-bashers say how it should have been (remember when Joshua Jackson was hotly tipped for Anakin? God help us all) - c.f. Simon Pegg saying that they should have started with an OAP Han Solo and Chewbacca reminiscing about the good old days
For better or worse, Lucas did attempt to tell a story that's a damn site more interesting than "lots of Darth Maul doing cool shit" or "three movies of Darth Vader killing people".

And child actors always get crazily dissed. C.f HJ Osmet, even though his performance in AI was superb.

(in reply to Bad Ash)
Post #: 156
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 12:36:09 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

Ian McDiarmid in Episode III has the best acting across the entire six movie saga

"not...from a Jedi"

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 157
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 12:38:01 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

The only character I could see Dano playing would be a (very) young Qui-Gonn.

They could do a movie where all the Jedis get kidnapped, and Qui-Gonn has to rescue them, Taken style.

Liam Neeson has already come back in an episode of the Clone Wars. The expanded universe resurrected Boba Fett (or retconned he hadn't died) and Darth Maul which might interest Disney.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 158
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 1:01:18 PM   
jobloffski

quote:

quote:

Ian McDiarmid in Episode III has the best acting across the entire six movie saga

"not...from a Jedi"

Yeah, but putting a diamond on top of a pile of turds don't take away the stink.

I don't even totally mean that, but someone was gonna say that sort of thing

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 159
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 1:09:29 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Manny

First point, I think VAd3r is off the mark with his ideas re casting and direction.

Episode VII should, and I think would follow, on from VI.

If it was 5-10 years after the actor playing Luke would need to be in his 30s at least to do it.

The only way Hamill would do is if the Story line is 30 years on.

Second point. It is Sci-Fi Fantasy so dont rule out any jedis comng back.

If we have Force Ghosts and midiwhatsists wha'ts to say a powerful Jedi / Sith couldnt use the Midiwhatsits to come back as a physical presence.

Personally I think that would be rubbish, but dont rule anything out

Do a story line 30 years on, old, powerful and wise luke (and Han etc would be a bonus, but cant say i'm arsed) , sounds fucking awesome to me.

I still say bring back Darth Maul with massive robotic Spider legs!! give McG a call!

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to Manny)
Post #: 160
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 1:11:19 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

quote:

Disagree. It always cracks me up when prequel-bashers say how it should have been (remember when Joshua Jackson was hotly tipped for Anakin? God help us all) - c.f. Simon Pegg saying that they should have started with an OAP Han Solo and Chewbacca reminiscing about the good old days
For better or worse, Lucas did attempt to tell a story that's a damn site more interesting than "lots of Darth Maul doing cool shit" or "three movies of Darth Vader killing people".

And child actors always get crazily dissed. C.f HJ Osmet, even though his performance in AI was superb.

You are strong with the force. But Hayden was arse.

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 161
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 1:19:03 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

quote:

quote:

He was great. Girls (including one who looks like Natalie Portman!) I know tell me he's sexy, his Anakin had a great brooding menace, boyish energy and so on. The goofy sweetness he portrayed was effective (and entirely deliberate too; do people think that George didn't know that, at many points, that Anakin was indeed teenage/immature? Anakin is potentially the most powerful jedi ever but is too screwed up emotionally to handle that. Hayden portrayed that well).

To be fair, you should now tell me who you'd have preferred as Anakin, so I can make fun of them Plus, if EVERYONE in the prequels was supposedly wooden due to George's direction, is it really fair to single out people? If we're being logical then surely George would have demanded "wooden" performances even if he'd had Daniel Day-Lewis and Christian Bale in the prequels!

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 162
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 1:19:52 PM   
spark1

its the further adventures of the skywalker family-

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a434862/star-wars-episode-7-story-to-follow-further-adventures-of-luke-skywalker.html

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 163
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 2:35:29 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

He was great. Girls (including one who looks like Natalie Portman!) I know tell me he's sexy, his Anakin had a great brooding menace, boyish energy and so on. The goofy sweetness he portrayed was effective (and entirely deliberate too; do people think that George didn't know that, at many points, that Anakin was indeed teenage/immature? Anakin is potentially the most powerful jedi ever but is too screwed up emotionally to handle that. Hayden portrayed that well).

To be fair, you should now tell me who you'd have preferred as Anakin, so I can make fun of them Plus, if EVERYONE in the prequels was supposedly wooden due to George's direction, is it really fair to single out people? If we're being logical then surely George would have demanded "wooden" performances even if he'd had Daniel Day-Lewis and Christian Bale in the prequels!

Lucas thought JarJar was a good idea (yes, i'm bringing out the big gungans). I actually liked Hayden in Shattered Glass and Jumper, so I firmly blame Lucas, I honestly don't know how you can say Hayden played the part well.
Today, I would pick...erm....Robert Michael Sheehan..top of the Jedi to ya!

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 164
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 2:45:35 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

"The input of new blood could be exactly what this franchise needs."
Basically a more kinder way of words than :Lucas you lost the plot mate.

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 165
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 2:52:48 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lucas thought JarJar was a good idea (yes, i'm bringing out the big gungans). I actually liked Hayden in Shattered Glass and Jumper, so I firmly blame Lucas, I honestly don't know how you can say Hayden played the part well.
Today, I would pick...erm....Robert Michael Sheehan..top of the Jedi to ya!

Indeed, Christensen was absolutely terrible in the role as was Lloyd before him. Also, comparing Lloyd to HJ Osment is nonsense of the highest calibre. Lloyd wasn't dissed because he was a child, he was dissed because he put in the worst performance I've ever seen by a child actor by a phenomenal margin. Lucas absolutely dropped the ball when it came to the most important casting decision in the whole series. Twice.

< Message edited by Harry Tuttle -- 1/11/2012 2:54:55 PM >

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 166
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 3:18:09 PM   
Invader_Ace

Here's your future: NOW!
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2012/08/disney-announces-cars-star-wars-crossover-more-muppets-vinylmation-during-collector-panel-at-celebration-vi/

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 167
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 3:33:40 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

Indeed, Christensen was absolutely terrible in the role as was Lloyd before him. Also, comparing Lloyd to HJ Osment is nonsense of the highest calibre. Lloyd wasn't dissed because he was a child, he was dissed because he put in the worst performance I've ever seen by a child actor by a phenomenal margin. Lucas absolutely dropped the ball when it came to the most important casting decision in the whole series. Twice.

Terrible how? I gave reasons why I (and lots of others) like Hayden in the prequels. Simply calling his performance ''terrible'' is no kind of argument, especially when Lucas supposedly messed up all actors (c.f. McGregor etc) in the prequels; I hope OT golden age revisionism hasn't to the point where Mark Hamill moaning about power converters is being held up as a (relatively speaking) Oscar-worthy performance

Let's say HJO had played Anakin Skywalker. He'd still have been directed by George ''wooden'' Lucas and have to say "spinning - that's a good trick" "yippee!" etc etc, no? You don't think that would have got similar criticisms of '''bad acting''? The Beginning documentary shows that Lucas, whatever else one might think of Lloyd, did opt (the scene with the final three boys and their line reading with Portman) for the most apparently 'natural' performer.

Post #: 168
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 3:41:08 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

quote:

Terrible how? I gave reasons why I (and lots of others) like Hayden in the prequels. Simply calling his performance ''terrible'' is no kind of argument, especially when Lucas supposedly messed up all actors (c.f. McGregor etc) in the prequels; I hope OT golden age revisionism hasn't to the point where Mark Hamill moaning about power converters is being held up as a (relatively speaking) Oscar-worthy performance

Just my opinion and that of many, many, many other people (not that weight of number validates my opinion or anything, just retorting to the "and lots of others" bit in your post). I'm not going to bother debating with you because you'll just turn it into an argument about semantics, start suggesting your opinion invalidates anyone elses (as if you're spouting fact rather than opinion) and end up making this another thread I no longer want to visit.

quote:

Let's say HJO had played Anakin Skywalker. He'd still have been directed by George ''wooden'' Lucas and have to say "spinning - that's a good trick" "yippee!" etc etc, no? You don't think that would have got similar criticisms of '''bad acting''? The Beginning documentary shows that Lucas, whatever else one might think of Lloyd, did opt (the scene with the final three boys and their line reading with Portman) for the most apparently 'natural' performer.

I'd beg to differ. I'd say that it's apparent in The Beginning that all the people involved in the casting process thought George had completely and utterly lost the plot when he chose Lloyd. I guess people see what they want to see.

< Message edited by Harry Tuttle -- 1/11/2012 3:42:15 PM >

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 169
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 3:57:15 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

Just my opinion and that of many, many, many other people (not that weight of number validates my opinion or anything, just retorting to the "and lots of others" bit in your post). I'm not going to bother debating with you because you'll just turn it into an argument about semantics, start suggesting your opinion invalidates anyone elses (as if you're spouting fact rather than opinion) and end up making this another thread I no longer want to visit.

Ah yes, your points are all sensible whereas mine are mere semantics. I realise you're all about the haughtily dismissive ad hom (c.f. also your treatment of Vad3r, Cool Breeze yada yada ad infinitum) but being part of the creation of a thread that you don't want to visit is, with all due respect, not exactly the sort of thing that would cripple me with guilt. Some of us are trying to have a sensible,respectful On Topic discussion that accords with the mod-published guidelines.

Of course I'm offering opinions. It's my opinion that McDiarmid has the best acting (in Episode III) across all six movies. It's my opinions, for reasons elaborated on above, that Hayden's performance was good (and, hey, Chris Hewitt agrees with me on this one! ). Of course I don't think that consensus=truth. etc

Let's hope you're a man of your word, eh?

quote:

I'd beg to differ. I'd say that it's apparent in The Beginning that all the people involved in the casting process thought George had completely and utterly lost the plot when he chose Lloyd. I guess people see what they want to see.

Really. Such a shame you don't deign to talk to the proles or you could cite specific scenes that support (or, you now, don't) your argument. Didn't the woman doing the casting (when they were looking at photos of Hamill, discussing the boys) agree with George that one of the non-Lloyd kids did hit the marks and have excellent line reading?

(just responding to you on-topic point, sorry if I'm blocked and that's a faux pas)

Post #: 170
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 4:02:06 PM   
Drew_231

quote:

Some of us are trying to have a sensible,respectful On Topic discussion that accords with the mod-published guidelines.

This thread is about the new Star Wars film and what we would like to see in it

Your last page of posts have been about how great HC was and why the prequels are brilliant, which has effectively derailed the original topic

....I hope we see some Bothans in the new movie

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 171
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 4:07:00 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drew_231

quote:

Some of us are trying to have a sensible,respectful On Topic discussion that accords with the mod-published guidelines.

This thread is about the new Star Wars film and what we would like to see in it

Your last page of posts have been about how great HC was and why the prequels are brilliant, which has effectively derailed the original topic

....I hope we see some Bothans in the new movie

Sorry, people were talking about radical departures from the PT; I think it's legitimate (especially given the new films are supposedly based on an original Lucas outline) to argue that the prequels were not, in fact, as bad as people say and that (given how old Fisher, Hamill etc are) that a Lucas-style sequel trilogy might work, instead of going in a more radical direction. I agreed with the guy who pointed out that the sort of postmodern wisecrackin' that Whedon and JJ are great at might not be the most natural fit for a sequel trilogy.

My apologies for any accidental derailing inadvertenly caused. I agree 100% with Vad3r that Disney paid billions for iconic characters like Darth Vader, so it is perfectly legitimate to speculate on how they could be included in an Episode VII.

(in reply to Drew_231)
Post #: 172
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 4:33:07 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

Ah yes, your points are all sensible whereas mine are mere semantics

I don't think I've even made a point. I'm not claiming that my words have any more weight than anyone else's just poiting out that you spent a lot of time arguing semantics on the TDKR thread. As well as that, how many of your 1000 odd posts consist of belittling people for having the audacity to have expected better from the last Batman film? How many of your posts are taking the piss out of people for seeing plot holes where you don't, as if you're the arbiter of opinion? I'd guess at least 50 of them consist of you trying to make fun of people because they objected to the fact that Gotham PD were immune to facial hair growth. I see little point in discussing anything with anyone that has the aggresive debating style of a 16 year old who thinks he knows the lot.

quote:

I realise you're all about the haughtily dismissive ad hom (c.f. also your treatment of Vad3r, Cool Breeze yada yada ad infinitum)

I don't think I've ever even responded to a Cool Breeze post (I'm happy to be corrected on this) so I'm not sure how I've been haughtily dismissive towards him. I think vad3r is either a WUM par excellence or an idiot. I don't believe he means a single thing he's posted in this thread and has only been spouting his usual bollocks to get a rise out of people. I normally ignore him but despite being stone cold certain that he was trolling I couldn't help but get sucked in.

quote:

I think it's legitimate (especially given the new films are supposedly based on an original Lucas outline) to argue that the prequels were not, in fact, as bad as people say

In your opinion of course. To the people who think they're bad, they are that bad.

< Message edited by Harry Tuttle -- 1/11/2012 4:45:35 PM >

Acting...Naturaaal

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 173
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 4:46:43 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

I don't think I've even made a point. I'm not claiming that my words have any more weight than anyone else's just poiting out that you spent a lot of time arguing semantics on the TDKR thread. How many of your 1000 odd posts consist of belittling people for having the audacity to have expected better from the last Batman film? How many of your posts are taking the piss out of people for seeing plot holes where you don't, as if you're the arbiter of opinion? I'd guess at least 50 of them consist of you trying to make fun of people because they objected to the fact that Gotham PD were immune to facial hair growth.

That thread got out of hand, I was duly chastened, and I've apologised and taken the consequences with good grace. As the dude in Green Mile says, I'm now square with the house. 'Every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around" and all that I would say however that responding in depth to what may seem like semantics is not because I do not take the opinions of others seriously. Quite the opposite. For example, I didn't spend over a fortnight arguing about Commissioner Gordon's dry cleaning habits in the Dark Knight Rises because I didn't take my opponent's opinions seriously. The easy thing would be to say 'beards! dry cleaning! who cares! get a life?". But people disagree over what is and isn't a plot holes, how significant a plot hole is if it is indeed a plot hole etc I don't think it's a bad thing to examine these things in depth - I genuinely don't think the cops going underground was a plot hole, for example, and am willing to explore arguments on why it is.

quote:

I think it's legitimate (especially given the new films are supposedly based on an original Lucas outline) to argue that the prequels were not, in fact, as bad as people say

In your opinion of course. To the people who think they're bad, they are that bad.

Indeed. I appreciate I'm in the minority in liking the prequels, but that doesn't mean I can't offer arguments for my opinions. I like Vanilla Sky! And the Tree of Life! And MI:2! etc

Bringing this back to OT (you'll see I clipped the paragraph about particular posters etc, which probably isn't relevant here), do you see an essential stylistic disconnect between the prequels and the OT? I mean, I loved the Avengers, but I think prequel-style sequels would be more consistent with the OT (and, remember, we are talking about Episode VII, not a reboot) than Avengers with lightsabres!

Post #: 174
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 4:52:36 PM   
Ghidorah

Episode 7 was originally going to be set a few years after episode 6. Not a lot of details were mention except Mark Hamil mention his son was going to play Luke Skywalker's son. This idea was way back in the eighties. This story could still happen now but it would require a re casting of all the main characters except for the droids and chewie.

Lucas new idea for episode seven is to be set about three decades after ROTJ. So the original idea for episode 7 scraped?

http://moviehole.net/201259343mark-hamill-and-carrie-fisher-speak-to-lucas-about-star-wars-episode-7

In my opinion the story could go down three routes.

1. Direct sequel to Return of the Jedi. Set a few years after ROTJ and Luke Skywalker takes on the remaining imperials.

2. The children of the Skywalkers takes on a new threat, similiar to the Separatist with maybe some imperials factions thrown in for good measures.

3. Palpatine's secret apprentice. Palpatine secret apprentice has formed a small army of force users combined with the remaining Imperial army. Togeather they launch a strike on the new Republic and the Jedi order. So it's Knights of the Old Republic style but set a few decades after ROTJ. Children of the Skywalkers are the lead characters.

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 175
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 6:10:24 PM   
Hood_Man

Personally, I would like to see Grand Admiral Thrawn on the big screen, but what-eva!

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 176
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 7:03:58 PM   
Keyser Sozzled

Ths thread is getting dragged seriously off topic. Its Future Film.

Its Star Wars Episode 7.

I'm pretty sure it's not "The prequals were REALLY, LOLOMG!!11!!" nor are they "Are you well thick, da prequals were the gay"

Can we PLEASE focus on episode 7?

Please?

I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Terry Pratchett who I know has got a beard and keeps going on about killing himself but never does.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 177
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 7:08:49 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Keyser Sozzled

Its Star Wars Episode 7.

I'm pretty sure it's not "The prequals were REALLY, LOLOMG!!11!!" nor are they "Are you well thick, da prequals were the gay"

Please?

My opinion, as a 30 something Star Wars fan, is that I'd rather have prequel-style sequels than Avengers-with-lightsabres. You might disagree with me, but it's a legitimate pov.

(in reply to Keyser Sozzled)
Post #: 178
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 7:12:04 PM   
Keyser Sozzled

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Keyser Sozzled

Its Star Wars Episode 7.

Please?

My opinion, as a 30 something Star Wars fan, is that I'd rather have prequel-style sequels than Avengers-with-lightsabres. You might disagree with me, but it's a legitimate pov.

Well as 33 year fan I would say that A) Don't be so fucking condescending and B) You're entitled to that opinion however that's not an excuse to drag the topic into a discussion about the prequals in terms of performances, script etc.

I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Terry Pratchett who I know has got a beard and keeps going on about killing himself but never does.

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 179
RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 - 1/11/2012 7:14:38 PM   
Hood_Man

Dammit, I'm only a fan of 17 years! My penis must be tiny!

(in reply to Keyser Sozzled)
Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Star Wars: Episode 7 Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI