Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Sonic the Hedgehog theme in Skyfall? (spolier)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Sonic the Hedgehog theme in Skyfall? (spolier) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sonic the Hedgehog theme in Skyfall? (spolier) - 26/10/2012 8:56:40 PM   
licencetokilt

Hello, first post on Empire's forum. Hello to you all.:)

Okay, watched Skyfall today - really enjoyed it - but that's besides the point. What's been driving me crazy is the bit at the Skyfall house where Bond and M are waiting for Silva to show up. There's a ringtone/alarm that sounds, and I swear it is the same music as the 'Congrats! You just earned a continue!' in the Sega Mega Drive version of Sonic the Hedgehog. It took me hours to identify the sound, but luckily youtube saved me from digging up the MD from its dusty old box and finding out for myself. I think it was this theme:

Skyfall's Sonic Theme

Alternatively, there may have been no 'continue' theme and it might just have been someone's mobile in the cinema. But I'm not willing to accept that. Not yet.

If all of this turns out to be a figment of my imagination, then I apologise and promise that all future posts will refrain from such insanity.

By the way, I have posted identical forum question on Total Film's board. I cannot rest until my Sonic dilemma is resolved.

EDIT: Apologies, I must have originally posted this in the wrong section of the board. It was in 'Movie Musings', now it's in 'Knowledge Base', which is more appropriate. As Homer Simpson would say in his defence, 'It's my first day'.

< Message edited by licencetokilt -- 27/10/2012 7:08:11 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Sonic the Hedgehog theme in Skyfall? (spolier) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI