Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Bond 24 - 2014

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Bond 24 - 2014 Page: <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 17/12/2013 1:55:32 PM   
spark1

'bond should always fight blofeld'- john logan

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 241
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 17/12/2013 3:36:46 PM   
King of Kafiristan

Terrifying, this statement is.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 242
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 18/12/2013 1:49:30 PM   
spark1

quote:

ORIGINAL: King of Kafiristan

Terrifying, this statement is.

but true-he's 007's moriarty.

even mr white is a sub for him because eon did not have the character rights at the time of CR.

blofeld would have been running quantum.

< Message edited by spark1 -- 20/12/2013 1:15:38 PM >

(in reply to King of Kafiristan)
Post #: 243
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 1/1/2014 6:49:04 PM   
bozo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

News just in: the pre credits action scene of Bond 24 will take place at a dole queue since Bond having stupidly gotten M killed at the climax of of Skyfall by taking her to an isolated region of scotland with no backup besides an old age pensioner to take on an army of heavily armed mercenaries, was dishonourably discharged from MI6.

Bond is now actively sending out cvs in the hope of becoming a bouncer.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 244
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 1/1/2014 9:25:01 PM   
rich

quote:

ORIGINAL: spark1

Except in the one that he wrote?

< Message edited by rich -- 1/1/2014 11:11:48 PM >

Meanwhile...

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 245
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 2/1/2014 2:08:50 PM   
spark1

quote:

ORIGINAL: rich

quote:

Except in the one that he wrote?

once again because they did not have the full rights to use him then.

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 246
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 3/1/2014 2:47:29 PM   
kumar

Regardless Blofeld or no, 24 should go back to where Quantum left off. Despite not being the best follow up (and some odd directing decisions during action) I enjoyed Quantum, especially as a follow up to CR.

While being really well directed and looking nice, on reflection i found Skyfall to be a little too overrated for what it is and while watching sometimes I have to convince myself to enjoy it. Had some good bits but I was very much looking forward to see Quantum being taken on, rather than a separate story. Also I find it just clashes with CR and QoS on so many levels.

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 247
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 4/1/2014 11:16:52 AM   
spark1

quote:

ORIGINAL: kumar

Regardless Blofeld or no, 24 should go back to where Quantum left off. Despite not being the best follow up (and some odd directing decisions during action) I enjoyed Quantum, especially as a follow up to CR.

While being really well directed and looking nice, on reflection i found Skyfall to be a little too overrated for what it is and while watching sometimes I have to convince myself to enjoy it. Had some good bits but I was very much looking forward to see Quantum being taken on, rather than a separate story. Also I find it just clashes with CR and QoS on so many levels.

but they need to flesh out mr white to give him the same depth as previous main bond film villains.

< Message edited by spark1 -- 6/1/2014 12:11:59 PM >

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 248
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 6/1/2014 10:26:51 AM   
spark1

if mr white does return it will break richard kiel's record for a recurring villain played by the same actor.

I expect that this will be his last time too as bond is bound to finally eliminate him for good.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 249
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 7/1/2014 5:23:39 PM   
bozo

Am I the only one who craves for 2 of Connery era Bond's most iconic traditions - the gadgets and the post mortem quips? 'I think he got the point' and all that? Why are those considered too old-fashioned for modern Bond? Surely they can introduce some cool new kajiggers.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 250
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 7/1/2014 6:00:54 PM   
musht

quote:

ORIGINAL: bozo

Am I the only one who craves for 2 of Connery era Bond's most iconic traditions - the gadgets and the post mortem quips? 'I think he got the point' and all that? Why are those considered too old-fashioned for modern Bond? Surely they can introduce some cool new kajiggers.

I blame the Moore era. Connery knew how deliver a quip naturally, and it emphasised what a cold hearted bastard his Bond was. Moore start delivering them knowingly and they very much became a knowing wink to the audience. Craig line after the frenchy was shot in Skyfall was the closest thing in a long while and it worked for me (one of the few things I like in that film)

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"

(in reply to bozo)
Post #: 251
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 7/1/2014 11:16:38 PM   
bozo

quote:

ORIGINAL: musht

quote:

I blame the Moore era. Connery knew how deliver a quip naturally, and it emphasised what a cold hearted bastard his Bond was. Moore start delivering them knowingly and they very much became a knowing wink to the audience. Craig line after the frenchy was shot in Skyfall was the closest thing in a long while and it worked for me (one of the few things I like in that film)

I think you're right. But they should bring them back, only if they're well written, of course (Austin Powers springs to mind). My favourite quip is actually a Brosnan one from TND - after the guy falls into the printing machine and is torn to shreds, Bond says 'They'll print anything these days'.
What about gadgetry? There was a time even the British army was fooled into thinking some Bond gadgets were real (Thunderball).

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 252
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 9/1/2014 12:34:40 PM   
spark1

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think you're right. But they should bring them back, only if they're well written, of course (Austin Powers springs to mind). My favourite quip is actually a Brosnan one from TND - after the guy falls into the printing machine and is torn to shreds, Bond says 'They'll print anything these days'.
What about gadgetry? There was a time even the British army was fooled into thinking some Bond gadgets were real (Thunderball).

i think CR and SF did well to bring back that dry bond wit.

(in reply to bozo)
Post #: 253
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 11/1/2014 5:10:19 PM   
bozo

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Maybe CR, bot not Skyfall. To tell you the truth, SF seemed a bit humourless to me, A bit too serious.
Also: don't you crave for the days not every Bond mission was a personal vendetta? I know why they write it like this, but that's the easy way to make the audience care, isn't it? How about a mission that's just that - a simple, straightforwad mission, without secrets from the past, betrayals, deaths of loved ones and so on. Licence to Kill started the trend and there hasn't been a good old-fashioned Bond adventure since.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 254
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 13/1/2014 10:35:04 AM   
spark1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Maybe CR, bot not Skyfall. To tell you the truth, SF seemed a bit humourless to me, A bit too serious.
Also: don't you crave for the days not every Bond mission was a personal vendetta? I know why they write it like this, but that's the easy way to make the audience care, isn't it? How about a mission that's just that - a simple, straightforwad mission, without secrets from the past, betrayals, deaths of loved ones and so on. Licence to Kill started the trend and there hasn't been a good old-fashioned Bond adventure since.

I think fleming would love that recent bond have the similar depths that he brought to his novels.

(in reply to bozo)
Post #: 255
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 18/1/2014 1:07:29 PM   
spark1

1st word on bond 24 from john logan-

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=11227&t=mi6&s=news

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 256
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 19/1/2014 3:02:35 PM   
bozo

quote:

1st word on bond 24 from john logan-

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=11227&t=mi6&s=news

But he reveals nothing!

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 257
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 21/1/2014 11:52:57 AM   
spark1

what we know so far-

'September of 2012:
-It is confirmed that Daniel Craig is contracted for 2 more Bond films.
October of 2012:
-Anderson Cooper reveals pre-production for B24 has already begun.
-Daily Mail reports John Logan will script Bond 24 & 25 without Purvis and Wade.
-Daniel Craig tells MI6 that a plot for Bond 24 has already been developed. (MI6 Confidential issue #18)
-It is reported that Bond 24 & 25 will share a story arc.
November of 2012:
-Purvis and Wade spark rumor that Mendes will return for B24.
December of 2012:
-Daniel Craig's role in The Monuments Men is set to release Dec. 20, 2013, opening his schedule for start on B24 in late 2013.
-Mendes declines having any commitment to B24 so far.
-Skyfall reached $1Billion Worldwide; incentive to hurry production on B24.
Late 2012:
-Actress Andrée Bernard is rumored to be involved. *SPECULATION*
January of 2013:
-The Sunday People report that Craig wants Adele and Mendes to return for B24.
-Sam Mendes is announced to start production on TV drama 'Penny Dreadful' in late 2013, conflicting with a B24 schedule set for a 2014 release.
-Baz Bamigboye reports Bond producers want Mendes back for B24, production to start sometime 2014.
-The Hollywood Reporter reports Daniel Craig may be written out of the final two Millennium films due to a request for a bigger paycheck.
February of 2013:
-Dennis Gassner is confirmed to return for Bond 24 after receiving the Best Contemporary Film Design Award for Skyfall.
-Rooney Mara denies rumors that Craig won't return for next 'Dragon Tattoo' sequel; hints at no plans to complete the sequel before 2015 though.
-Broccoli claims to still be trying to convince Mendes to return for B24.
-Gassner states in an interview that he's been asked by producers Michael Wilson and Barbara Broccoli to return a third time next year [2013] to begin work on "Bond 24," with or without Mendes.
-At the BAFTA's, Mendes continues to tell the press he has 'not ruled out' doing B24.
-Baz Bamigboye reports that Mendes has seen two possible outlines for B24, and is '75%' towards signing on.
-Ben Whishaw confirms he will be 'working with Craig' again in '10 months', meaning Bond 24 would be shooting by January 2014.
-Naomi Harris is quoted in a podcast as saying she "thinks" B24 will start shooting "next year", but is not specific to early or late 2014.
-Skyfall wins 'Outstanding British Film' to open the BAFTA awards.
-Adele wins Oscar for 'Best Original Song', rumors start that she will return for Bond 24.
March of 2013:
-Daniel Craig drops out of Monuments Men due to scheduling.
-007.com confirms Sam Mendes will not return for Bond 24.
-BBC News, while reporting on Mendes' departure, quotes Logan as saying the script is "coming together very well" (the week of March 6th).
-Mendes' departure points to a 2013 production start, 2014 release date.
-Guy Ritchie, Ang Lee, and Martin Campbell are noted by media as being the three 'favorites' for Bond 24 after Mendes' departure.
-John Logan is reported as saying that B24 will once again explore Bond's human side.
-The producers tell the media they have no one in mind to direct Bond 24, and are "getting their breath" after Mendes' departure.
-Danny Boyle, director of the opening Olympic ceremony short featuring Craig as Bond, repeated that he wouldn't be comfortable with the scope of a Bond film, and isn't interested in directing Bond 24. (source: JamesBondBrasil.com)
-John Logan confirms himself that he will be returning for Bond 24 and Bond 25.
-An MI6 article reveals that Ben Whishaw hinted that Q may get some fieldwork for B24 in an interview about his 'Peter And Alice' play with John Logan.
-An MGM conference call reveals Bond 24 will be released withing 'the next 3 years'.
-The call also reveals that a director will be signed and announced 'soon'.
-The Daily Mail reports Craig will start production on Bond 24 in early 2014, after his run in the play 'Betrayal'.
May of 2013:
-Michael G. Wilson reports multiple directors have turned down B24, but may be misdirection.
-Ben Whishaw, at the 2013 Television BAFTA Awards, has stated he thought B24 would start as soon as late 2014, but can no longer be sure.
-Christopher Nolan reported to be 'in talks' with the Bond producers, but unclear if for Bond 24 due to his current involvement on 2014's 'Intersteller'.
-Following the close of the Cannes Film Festival, rumors fly of Nicolas Winding Refn, Ang Lee, Tom Hooper, and David Yates all being in talks to direct B24.
-Deadline reports Mendes is almost closed in talks to return for B24, in the midst of rumors claiming other directors are in talks.
-Multiple sources come out and claim it is all but officially confirmed that Mendes will return for B24.
-Yet another director rumor springs up after 'Headhunters' director Morten Tyldum says he has spoken with the Bond producers and is considering.
-A spec script is assumed to be done, with many plausible directors being asked to 'read a script'.
June of 2013:
-The Daily Mail reports that Penelope Cruz is set to star as the oldest Bond girl, at 40, in B24, and that shooting will begin summer 2014, but is likely attempting to stir rumors.
-Cruz's people deny any involvement by the star in B24, and haven't been approached. The star is also expecting her second child, and likely wont work for many months following the birth.
-In an interview with The Stage, Sam Mendes mentions he is considering directing Bond 24, and will have made a decision after the premier of his play, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory in late June.
July of 2013:
-The official 007 Twitter page confirms Sam Mendes will return for a Oct. 23/Nov. 6 2015 release date.
-The Sun deceivingly claims Bond 24 will be titled 'Devil May Care' based on no evidence or sources. Also claims B24 may be Craig's last, even though he is contracted through B25.
August of 2013:
-Craig claims he wants some of the spirit and 'old irony' from earlier releases to return to the franchise, but it's difficult for him to do.
September of 2013:
-B24's biggest US opening day competition, Ant Man, moves its release to July 31st from November 6th, currently leaving only the Peanuts film as direct competition.
-It is rumored that Marvel's Ant Man moved out of November and up to July to make room for the seventh Star Wars film, causing huge opening day box office competition.
-Unusually reliable tabloid writer Baz Bamigboye reports that Naomi Harris' Moneypenny will have more screen time and be involved in more action in B24 than the character's previous installments in the franchise.
-Broccoli and Logan attended an event supporting the Irish Film Industry, and Logan commented he will be spending time in Ireland working on his and Mendes' TV-Series Penny Dreadful (based in Ireland) and the B24 script, in which he may feature the country as a location.
-B24 is said to shoot at Pinewood "in 2014" according to Deadline.
October of 2013:
-The film reaches one year of confirmed pre-production.
-The Huffington Post publishes a rumor that Helen Flanagan and/or Kate Upton are up for a role in Bond 24.
November of 2013:
-Eon announces it has finally acquired all looming rights to the McClory Estate's holdings on Blofeld and the Bond franchise, opening speculation to a return of Blofeld in a future cannon Bond film.
-Naomi Harris, Ben Whishaw, and Ralph Fiennes have all casually confirmed their return in B24.
-Sony announces it will focus less on its films, releasing fewer and tightening budgets which may effect B24. It also plans a 'One Sony' strategy using the properties it owns to promote one another, speculating Adele or another Sony artist may perform for the title sequence.
December of 2013:
-Naomi Harris says she is apprehensive towards intense training for even more involving action in B24, but may simply be joking along with a vague question from the interviewer.
-The Hollywood Reporter states in an article featuring Ralph Fiennes that shooting for B24 will begin in October of 2014.
January of 2014:
-WhatCulture website makes a casual comment that Japan is a rumored location for B24 in a list of possible/desired locations.
-John Logan states in an interview that many of the themes and characters from Skyfall will carry over into the next film, perhaps sealing a departure from the 'Quantum Double-Feature'

(in reply to bozo)
Post #: 258
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 21/1/2014 10:42:14 PM   
bozo

quote:

what we know so far-

'September of 2012:
October of 2012:
-Daily Mail reports John Logan will script Bond 24 & 25 without Purvis and Wade.
-Daniel Craig tells MI6 that a plot for Bond 24 has already been developed. (MI6 Confidential issue #18)
November of 2012:
December of 2012:
-Daniel Craig's role in The Monuments Men is set to release Dec. 20, 2013, opening his schedule for start on B24 in late 2013.
Late 2012:
January of 2013:
-Sam Mendes is announced to start production on TV drama 'Penny Dreadful' in late 2013, conflicting with a B24 schedule set for a 2014 release.
-Baz Bamigboye reports Bond producers want Mendes back for B24, production to start sometime 2014.
-The Hollywood Reporter reports Daniel Craig may be written out of the final two Millennium films due to a request for a bigger paycheck.
February of 2013:
-Dennis Gassner is confirmed to return for Bond 24 after receiving the Best Contemporary Film Design Award for Skyfall.
-Rooney Mara denies rumors that Craig won't return for next 'Dragon Tattoo' sequel; hints at no plans to complete the sequel before 2015 though.
-Gassner states in an interview that he's been asked by producers Michael Wilson and Barbara Broccoli to return a third time next year [2013] to begin work on "Bond 24," with or without Mendes.
-At the BAFTA's, Mendes continues to tell the press he has 'not ruled out' doing B24.
-Baz Bamigboye reports that Mendes has seen two possible outlines for B24, and is '75%' towards signing on.
-Ben Whishaw confirms he will be 'working with Craig' again in '10 months', meaning Bond 24 would be shooting by January 2014.
-Naomi Harris is quoted in a podcast as saying she "thinks" B24 will start shooting "next year", but is not specific to early or late 2014.
-Adele wins Oscar for 'Best Original Song', rumors start that she will return for Bond 24.
March of 2013:
-BBC News, while reporting on Mendes' departure, quotes Logan as saying the script is "coming together very well" (the week of March 6th).
-Guy Ritchie, Ang Lee, and Martin Campbell are noted by media as being the three 'favorites' for Bond 24 after Mendes' departure.
-John Logan is reported as saying that B24 will once again explore Bond's human side.
-The producers tell the media they have no one in mind to direct Bond 24, and are "getting their breath" after Mendes' departure.
-Danny Boyle, director of the opening Olympic ceremony short featuring Craig as Bond, repeated that he wouldn't be comfortable with the scope of a Bond film, and isn't interested in directing Bond 24. (source: JamesBondBrasil.com)
-An MI6 article reveals that Ben Whishaw hinted that Q may get some fieldwork for B24 in an interview about his 'Peter And Alice' play with John Logan.
-An MGM conference call reveals Bond 24 will be released withing 'the next 3 years'.
-The Daily Mail reports Craig will start production on Bond 24 in early 2014, after his run in the play 'Betrayal'.
May of 2013:
-Michael G. Wilson reports multiple directors have turned down B24, but may be misdirection.
-Ben Whishaw, at the 2013 Television BAFTA Awards, has stated he thought B24 would start as soon as late 2014, but can no longer be sure.
-Christopher Nolan reported to be 'in talks' with the Bond producers, but unclear if for Bond 24 due to his current involvement on 2014's 'Intersteller'.
-Following the close of the Cannes Film Festival, rumors fly of Nicolas Winding Refn, Ang Lee, Tom Hooper, and David Yates all being in talks to direct B24.
-Deadline reports Mendes is almost closed in talks to return for B24, in the midst of rumors claiming other directors are in talks.
-Multiple sources come out and claim it is all but officially confirmed that Mendes will return for B24.
-Yet another director rumor springs up after 'Headhunters' director Morten Tyldum says he has spoken with the Bond producers and is considering.
-A spec script is assumed to be done, with many plausible directors being asked to 'read a script'.
June of 2013:
-The Daily Mail reports that Penelope Cruz is set to star as the oldest Bond girl, at 40, in B24, and that shooting will begin summer 2014, but is likely attempting to stir rumors.
-Cruz's people deny any involvement by the star in B24, and haven't been approached. The star is also expecting her second child, and likely wont work for many months following the birth.
-In an interview with The Stage, Sam Mendes mentions he is considering directing Bond 24, and will have made a decision after the premier of his play, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory in late June.
July of 2013:
-The official 007 Twitter page confirms Sam Mendes will return for a Oct. 23/Nov. 6 2015 release date.
-The Sun deceivingly claims Bond 24 will be titled 'Devil May Care' based on no evidence or sources. Also claims B24 may be Craig's last, even though he is contracted through B25.
August of 2013:
-Craig claims he wants some of the spirit and 'old irony' from earlier releases to return to the franchise, but it's difficult for him to do.
September of 2013:
-B24's biggest US opening day competition, Ant Man, moves its release to July 31st from November 6th, currently leaving only the Peanuts film as direct competition.
-It is rumored that Marvel's Ant Man moved out of November and up to July to make room for the seventh Star Wars film, causing huge opening day box office competition.
-Unusually reliable tabloid writer Baz Bamigboye reports that Naomi Harris' Moneypenny will have more screen time and be involved in more action in B24 than the character's previous installments in the franchise.
-Broccoli and Logan attended an event supporting the Irish Film Industry, and Logan commented he will be spending time in Ireland working on his and Mendes' TV-Series Penny Dreadful (based in Ireland) and the B24 script, in which he may feature the country as a location.
October of 2013:
-The Huffington Post publishes a rumor that Helen Flanagan and/or Kate Upton are up for a role in Bond 24.
November of 2013:
-Eon announces it has finally acquired all looming rights to the McClory Estate's holdings on Blofeld and the Bond franchise, opening speculation to a return of Blofeld in a future cannon Bond film.
-Naomi Harris, Ben Whishaw, and Ralph Fiennes have all casually confirmed their return in B24.
-Sony announces it will focus less on its films, releasing fewer and tightening budgets which may effect B24. It also plans a 'One Sony' strategy using the properties it owns to promote one another, speculating Adele or another Sony artist may perform for the title sequence.
December of 2013:
-Naomi Harris says she is apprehensive towards intense training for even more involving action in B24, but may simply be joking along with a vague question from the interviewer.
-The Hollywood Reporter states in an article featuring Ralph Fiennes that shooting for B24 will begin in October of 2014.
January of 2014:
-WhatCulture website makes a casual comment that Japan is a rumored location for B24 in a list of possible/desired locations.
-John Logan states in an interview that many of the themes and characters from Skyfall will carry over into the next film, perhaps sealing a departure from the 'Quantum Double-Feature'

Wow. You, sir, are the master of the internet.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 259
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 22/1/2014 10:32:26 AM   
spark1

quote:

quote:

what we know so far-

'September of 2012:
October of 2012:
November of 2012:
December of 2012:
Late 2012:
January of 2013:
February of 2013:
March of 2013:
May of 2013:
June of 2013:
July of 2013:
August of 2013:
September of 2013:
October of 2013:
November of 2013:
December of 2013:
January of 2014:

Wow. You, sir, are the master of the internet.

I can't take credit. someone else's cut/paste job.

< Message edited by spark1 -- 23/1/2014 12:53:09 PM >

(in reply to bozo)
Post #: 260
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 26/1/2014 11:44:47 AM   
spark1

the broccolis talk bond franchise and future-

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/producers-maintain-their-family-bond-with-007-1201056195/#

ralph fiennes-the 1st m you are not sure you can trust.

have quantum got to him too?

< Message edited by spark1 -- 26/1/2014 11:46:05 AM >

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 261
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 8/2/2014 1:29:14 PM   
spark1

labrokes teases bond 24-

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=11247&t=mi6&s=news

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 262
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 8/2/2014 2:46:00 PM   
spark1

mr fiennes should direct bond 25. his 'coriolanus' proved he can do action and drama.

< Message edited by spark1 -- 9/2/2014 11:47:42 AM >

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 263
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 17/2/2014 11:26:46 AM   
spark1

'tanner' and 'eve' talk bond 24-

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=11257&t=mi6&s=news

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 264
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 17/2/2014 8:17:19 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

what we know so far-

'September of 2012:
October of 2012:
November of 2012:
December of 2012:
Late 2012:
January of 2013:
February of 2013:
March of 2013:
May of 2013:
June of 2013:
July of 2013:
August of 2013:
September of 2013:
October of 2013:
November of 2013:
December of 2013:
January of 2014:

Jesus....

< Message edited by Cool Breeze -- 17/2/2014 8:21:46 PM >

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 265
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 19/2/2014 1:19:27 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

A Neil Marshall Bond film would be interesting to see IMO.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 266
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 18/3/2014 10:33:46 AM   
spark1

mr mendes's 25 rules for directing any future bond-

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=11295&t=mi6&s=news

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 267
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 12/4/2014 11:44:55 AM   
spark1

roger deakins on leaving bond 24-

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=11331&t=mi6&s=news

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 268
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 29/4/2014 11:20:06 AM   
spark1

mendes on coming back to bond-

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond_24_report_20140428_sam_mendes_talks.php3?t=&s=&id=03675

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 269
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 29/4/2014 1:11:21 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

mendes on coming back to bond-

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond_24_report_20140428_sam_mendes_talks.php3?t=&s=&id=03675

He doesn't mention the main reason he came back, a big fat cheque.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 270
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Bond 24 - 2014 Page: <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI