Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Bond 24 - 2014

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Bond 24 - 2014 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 5/12/2012 4:36:24 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

I just hope the Bond films carry on in this fashion. The tears of bitter fanboys make me happy.

This ^

The only way they could make it more fun for me to enjoy is if they got rid of the gun barrel sequence altogether.

That would be mint.

Obviously the way to make the next Bond film the best ever would be to have the creative staff come and read the threads here and just include everything that Cool Breeze would hate.

quote:

That they're actually being good to the extent that even a massive film snob who usually consider themselves above these kinds of movies LIKE YOU likes them is a plus right?

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 61
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 5/12/2012 5:00:34 PM   
musht

As a kid I absolutely loved Thunderball!! The underwater battle was like nothing I'd ever seen before.

. . . I don't know why I prefaced with "as a kid", I still thinks it's great. Diamonds is by far the worst Connery film

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 62
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 5/12/2012 6:42:41 PM   
matty_b

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

quote:

I just hope the Bond films carry on in this fashion. The tears of bitter fanboys make me happy.

This ^

The only way they could make it more fun for me to enjoy is if they got rid of the gun barrel sequence altogether.

That would be mint.

Obviously the way to make the next Bond film the best ever would be to have the creative staff come and read the threads here and just include everything that Cool Breeze would hate.

quote:

That they're actually being good to the extent that even a massive film snob who usually consider themselves above these kinds of movies LIKE YOU likes them is a plus right?

Everything in this post is made of win.

The more that the Craig films make emotionally-stunted fanboys, who are still 13 on the inside, cry tears of rage before retiring to their rooms to touch themselves while thinking of Roger Moore, the happier I am.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 63
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 5/12/2012 9:42:24 PM   
Deviation

quote:

ORIGINAL: musht

As a kid I absolutely loved Thunderball!! The underwater battle was like nothing I'd ever seen before.

. . . I don't know why I prefaced with "as a kid", I still thinks it's great. Diamonds is by far the worst Connery film

My criticism of Thunderball aside (what loony would like the underwater sequences), it's Goldfinger compared to Diamonds which is the worst Bond film ever.

Yeah, worse then DAD.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 64
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 5/12/2012 9:42:29 PM   
musht

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

The more that the Craig films make emotionally-stunted fanboys, who are still 13 on the inside, cry tears of rage before retiring to their rooms to touch themselves while thinking of Roger Moore, the happier I am.

No one wants that image

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 65
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 5/12/2012 9:48:32 PM   
Deviation

Maybe they could think of the hot chick who wanted to kill Bond using a helicopter in The Spy who Loved Me, though they don't deserve that dignified image.

quote:

There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 66
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 5/12/2012 10:46:36 PM   
musht

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

quote:

My criticism of Thunderball aside (what loony would like the underwater sequences), it's Goldfinger compared to Diamonds which is the worst Bond film ever.

Yeah, worse then DAD.

*puts hand up enthusiastically, sees everyone else has their hands down and timidly withdraws*

Moonraker is by far the worst Bond film!! That's just not up for discussion, it's awful. Diamonds is the best Moore film, he really should've been in that one, the lighter tone didn't suit SeŠn at all

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 67
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 6/12/2012 8:29:04 PM   
bozo

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah, worse then DAD.

*puts hand up enthusiastically, sees everyone else has their hands down and timidly withdraws*

Moonraker is by far the worst Bond film!! That's just not up for discussion, it's awful. Diamonds is the best Moore film, he really should've been in that one, the lighter tone didn't suit SeŠn at all

Hear hear!

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 68
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 7/12/2012 5:10:42 AM   
Joserabal

Bond 24 is the 24th movie of James Bond series.
and this part will be released in Winter 2014.

and i hope it will be a great movie like other movies....................

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 69
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 7/12/2012 10:24:54 AM   
spark1

there are no bad bond films, merely great, good and disappointing ones.

(in reply to Joserabal)
Post #: 70
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 7/12/2012 12:18:45 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah, worse then DAD.

Um, Diamonds Are Forever is a Connery film..

< Message edited by Cool Breeze -- 7/12/2012 12:19:34 PM >

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 71
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 7/12/2012 1:23:45 PM   
musht

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah, worse then DAD.

Um, Diamonds Are Forever is a Connery film..

Tonally it's very much a Moore film, that's what I was getting at

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 72
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 13/12/2012 10:22:09 AM   
spark1

remember the rules of being a bond villain-

http://whatculture.com/film/the-5-types-of-bond-villain.php

'now take the bloody shot!'

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 73
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 15/12/2012 12:22:49 PM   
spark1

make the baddies outlaws like renard, sanchez or 'respectable' like largo, greene and carver?

'PrOperty
Of A
7Lady'

'bond's continued pursuit of qantum brings him to a beautiful woman who unknowingly holds the key to mr white's ultimate project, which will affect the whole planet'

< Message edited by spark1 -- 15/12/2012 12:26:52 PM >

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 74
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 16/12/2012 4:49:42 PM   
Private Hudson

quote:

ORIGINAL: spark1

there are no bad bond films, merely great, good and disappointing ones.

I agree.

Watch my spoof movie of FULL METAL JACKET here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGRWVvM-Zo&feature=plcp&context=C31ca298UDOEgsToPDskJ4_UorjolrWTaxEGMj5GO0

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 75
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 16/12/2012 4:50:26 PM   
Private Hudson

quote:

make the baddies outlaws like renard, sanchez or 'respectable' like largo, greene and carver?

'PrOperty
Of A
7Lady'

'bond's continued pursuit of qantum brings him to a beautiful woman who unknowingly holds the key to mr white's ultimate project, which will affect the whole planet'

LOL! That made me chuckle

'PrOperty
Of A
7Lady'

What would you do for Risico?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGRWVvM-Zo&feature=plcp&context=C31ca298UDOEgsToPDskJ4_UorjolrWTaxEGMj5GO0

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 76
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 16/12/2012 4:56:28 PM   
Private Hudson

I do want a return for Quantum... and Mr White to get his comeuppance.

So do we want a heavy or a mastermind? Hmmn. I think we need a true bona fide mastermind who is threatening the entire world for a change. We haven't had a potential global disaster since Moonraker (though we would have had small limited wars in Russians take over West Germany in Octopussy, Britain v China in TND, Korean War Part II in DAD).

On another note... today I finally completed 007 Legends. That bit at the end with the pods is bloody hard.

(in reply to Private Hudson)
Post #: 77
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 16/12/2012 5:03:04 PM   
musht

quote:

ORIGINAL: Private Hudson

I do want a return for Quantum... and Mr White to get his comeuppance.

So do we want a heavy or a mastermind? Hmmn. I think we need a true bona fide mastermind who is threatening the entire world for a change. We haven't had a potential global disaster since Moonraker (though we would have had small limited wars in Russians take over West Germany in Octopussy, Britain v China in TND, Korean War Part II in DAD).

On another note... today I finally completed 007 Legends. That bit at the end with the pods is bloody hard.

I wonder why

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

Post #: 78
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 16/12/2012 6:36:22 PM   
Private Hudson

Very droll.

I don't know why poor old Moonraker gets such a bad time. It is fun. And it did well at the Box Office too in face of a lot of serious competition, and at a time when Bond was usually out every 2 years (with the 3 year exception between TMWTGG & TSWLM).

Skyfall has benefited from the 4 year wait, but I do hope they get Bond 24 out for 2014. Wonder if they will set part of it in Brazil since the next few years everyone is looking that way with the World Cup & Olympics? And you know Bond, he likes to be topical!

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 79
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 17/12/2012 2:31:38 AM   
Deviation

Out of all things you said, Brazil seems to be most realistic and plausible thing that will happen, Brazil becoming really exotic and fashionable and having already at least two massive blockbusters set there in the last few years.

quote:

quote:

Post #: 80
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 17/12/2012 10:21:53 AM   
spark1

quote:

quote:

'PrOperty
Of A
7Lady'

LOL! That made me chuckle

'PrOperty
Of A
7Lady'

What would you do for Risico?

Risic0

< Message edited by spark1 -- 17/12/2012 1:24:26 PM >

Post #: 81
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 17/12/2012 10:41:52 AM   
AxlReznor

quote:

Very droll.

I don't know why poor old Moonraker gets such a bad time. It is fun. And it did well at the Box Office too in face of a lot of serious competition, and at a time when Bond was usually out every 2 years (with the 3 year exception between TMWTGG & TSWLM).

Skyfall has benefited from the 4 year wait, but I do hope they get Bond 24 out for 2014. Wonder if they will set part of it in Brazil since the next few years everyone is looking that way with the World Cup & Olympics? And you know Bond, he likes to be topical!

Well, there's everything about it... but more specifically laser guns! And Jaws going from fearsome henchman to lovestruck punchline in the course of one film!

And that's without mentioning the terrible acting all-round.

Post #: 82
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 17/12/2012 10:44:08 AM   
Rgirvan44

Skyfall has now overtaken Goldfinger to be the second biggest Bond film of all time (adjusted for inflation) - it is £65M away from Thunderball. It is likely to get over the $1BN mark.

Pretty amazing run all things considered. Guess that Daniel Craig is a big hit!

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 83
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 18/12/2012 3:29:11 PM   
spark1

bring back some more iconic bond aspects-

http://whatculture.com/film/10-iconic-things-we-miss-from-classic-james-bond-films.php

ski ing and henchmen with flair need to return

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 84
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 19/12/2012 12:01:55 PM   
spark1

a cool, gruelling, drawn out punchup would be nice, ala FRWL and GE.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 85
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 15/1/2013 9:13:49 PM   
musht

I was really hoping we might have heard something official by now. I was under the impression they were going to start shooting this late this year.

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 86
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 16/1/2013 10:31:30 AM   
spark1

quote:

I was really hoping we might have heard something official by now. I was under the impression they were going to start shooting this late this year.

they usually film late december/january and release november of that same year.

< Message edited by spark1 -- 16/1/2013 1:27:28 PM >

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 87
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 18/1/2013 6:38:27 PM   
Private Hudson

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

quote:

Very droll.

Well, there's everything about it... but more specifically laser guns! And Jaws going from fearsome henchman to lovestruck punchline in the course of one film!

And that's without mentioning the terrible acting all-round.

As we say in Glasgow: "Baws." Moonraker is superb family entertainment!

C'mon, Jaws becoming a good guy is okay. And the way it happens is why his girlfriend is such a different person to he is. They are both freaks who won't fit Drax's New World Order.

And Lois Chiles is hot.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 88
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 18/1/2013 6:41:08 PM   
Private Hudson

quote:

bring back some more iconic bond aspects-

http://whatculture.com/film/10-iconic-things-we-miss-from-classic-james-bond-films.php

ski ing and henchmen with flair need to return

Glad to see it isn't just me that is missing Bond moments or indeed meglomaniac supervillains. I don't want revenge tales or blowing up just a city. Give us WW3 or the extinction of mankind!

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 89
RE: Bond 24 - 2014 - 18/1/2013 6:42:58 PM   
Private Hudson

Yes and I miss Bond being a smart arse know it all.

Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Bond 24 - 2014 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI