Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Academics need *your* help remembering ALIEN

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Academics need *your* help remembering ALIEN Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Academics need *your* help remembering ALIEN - 22/10/2012 12:27:43 PM   
tomphillips84

Hi all,

I represent a group of researchers from the universities of Aberystwyth and East Anglia, and we have just begun a major international study of people's memories of Ridley Scott's Alien.

Partly inspired by the recent release of Prometheus, we are asking people to go to our website to take part in a brief questionnaire, designed to let people share with us their recollections of a fantastic piece of film history. We're interested in hearing from anyone who has ever seen the film - whether or not they enjoyed it - to definitively chart audiences' responses.

Our project head Martin Barker (who has been featured in the media before on film issues) has written a piece over on the HuffPo talking about the project in more detail. Do check it out - we'd love to hear from you.

< Message edited by tomphillips84 -- 22/10/2012 12:28:48 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Academics need *your* help remembering ALIEN Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI