Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Model Army... anyone?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Audiophile >> New Model Army... anyone? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Model Army... anyone? - 20/10/2012 11:37:18 PM   
Mister Coe

So... NMA have been going for 30 years. Is anyone on the Empire forum into them? They are my favourite band ever, and I've been into a lot of bands. They are the only band I know that are producing the best music they've ever done after all this time... I mean, we've all got our favourites who've been going for so many years and we buy the new stuff whilst knowing it's not as good as the old stuff, but the last 2 NMA albums are genuinely great!

Anyone... anyone...?

Say what now?
Post #: 1
RE: New Model Army... anyone? - 30/10/2012 9:46:41 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gram123

I have one NMA song - Here Comes the War (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AkD5Pi75-M).
Back in the early 90s, my folks had a stereo hooked up to the TV, and that song must have been one of the many things I recorded offa MTV2 onto cassette.
In a reminiscience extravaganza I later got hold of that song (along with many of the other things I'd taped) and stuck em on my iPod.

That's all, I'm afraid. Good song, though.

Thanks for answering my lonely little thread! Plenty more where that came from, check the albums HIGH and TODAY IS A GOOD DAY. You won't be disappointed...

Say what now?
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Audiophile >> New Model Army... anyone? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI