Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

What do you do with 3 crates of CD singles?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> What do you do with 3 crates of CD singles? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What do you do with 3 crates of CD singles? - 20/10/2012 12:50:35 PM   
elab49

Ongoing major clearout. I know have about 3 crates (the fold-down ones you stack cds 2 high) that are mainly CD singles from the 90s (probably mostly derided as Britpop now). Albums in there as well. There are a few one-hits and oddities I'd probably keep and I'm not sure I'd get around to chucking any of my Manics or Pulp singles. But I'm at a loss what to do with them other than head to the charity shop. Or if I find a lot more possibly even a one-off boot sale appearance.

Any more creative solutions?

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome
Post #: 1
RE: What do you do with 3 crates of CD singles? - 20/10/2012 5:06:19 PM   
gingerdaniel

If you've got a lot, just bang them on ebay as a job lot, someone with more time will buy them off you and then probably spend the time selling them individually. If you put pickup only they'll come to your house too!

Saying that, i sold my cd's off a year ago, some guy drove all the way from london to collect my 70 odd collection. On the downside i let him use my toilet and he pissed all over the floor. So watch out for that!

Do you run? Check THIS out

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 2
RE: What do you do with 3 crates of CD singles? - 20/10/2012 5:07:06 PM   
gingerdaniel

Or do this!

Do you run? Check THIS out

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 3
RE: What do you do with 3 crates of CD singles? - 20/10/2012 5:42:26 PM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: gingerdaniel

If you've got a lot, just bang them on ebay as a job lot, someone with more time will buy them off you and then probably spend the time selling them individually. If you put pickup only they'll come to your house too!

Saying that, i sold my cd's off a year ago, some guy drove all the way from london to collect my 70 odd collection. On the downside i let him use my toilet and he pissed all over the floor. So watch out for that!

Good advice is good advice

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to gingerdaniel)
Post #: 4
RE: What do you do with 3 crates of CD singles? - 23/10/2012 1:02:01 AM   
doubtlesswonder

You could try Music Magpie. They won't give you much per CD but if you've got a ton you might get a decent sum. I'm about to send off a box of DVDs and CDs, there are 80 items altogether and I'm getting 55 for them. Doesn't sound much but a lot of the CDs are old and most of the DVDs are single disc vanilla versions. They're even giving me 9 for an old X-box game.

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."
Post #: 5
RE: What do you do with 3 crates of CD singles? - 23/10/2012 9:56:45 PM   
doubtlesswonder

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gram123

I wouldn't give a damn thing to Music Magpie. I'd rather get less money selling elsewhere than further encourage those market-killing sharks. In fact I'd rather just send all my CDs for recycling than use MM.

But each to their own!

Uh....ok.

For me, I needed the cash and hadn't had any luck shifting the stuff on ebay so....

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> What do you do with 3 crates of CD singles? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI