Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

James Ransone Joins Oldboy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> James Ransone Joins Oldboy Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
James Ransone Joins Oldboy - 17/10/2012 8:50:02 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Ziggy Sobotka - 17/10/2012 8:50:02 AM   
Craigmustdie

How can you talk about Ransone without mentioning his gobsmackingly brilliant turn in HBO's 'The Wire'? It was easily my favourite performance in a show stuffed to the gills with talent. It was as electrifying a performance as De Niro's in 'Mean streets' for me. I've been hoping ever since that he'll break out in some meaningful way, hopefully between 'Sinsiter' and now 'Oldboy', he's on his way.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Ziggy! - 17/10/2012 7:33:38 PM   
robouisch

Well in, Craigmustdie - not being too fussed about the Oldboy remake, I only looked in on this story cos I thought the fella in the picture looked like a (remarkably clean) Ziggy Sobotka. I was just about to check on IMDB when I saw the comment at the foot of the page that confirmed it. Ransone was amazing in The Wire! Incidentally, this is the first thing that's made me even slightly interested to watch Sinister.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> James Ransone Joins Oldboy Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI