Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Making Of Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> The Making Of Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Making Of Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom - 10/10/2012 1:21:36 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Why are they all so apologetic? Temple of Doom is GREAT! - 10/10/2012 1:21:36 PM   
loafroaster

And shame on Capshaw saying they "didn't have a great bad guy". Mola Ram is far more memorable than Toht, Belloq or Walter Donovan.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Great movie! - 10/10/2012 3:10:14 PM   
Old_Pyrate

Yes, I never understand why Spielberg and Lucas are so down on Temple of Doom. You never hear them apologise for Crystal Skull. I'd happily choose Temple of Doom over Last Crusade. It's aged very well and even Capshaw doesn't get on my nerves anymore. She's just a different type of heroine to Karen Allen.

Post #: 3
doooooooom!! - 13/10/2012 6:32:03 PM   
Coolerking2007

temple of doom is my fave indy of the whole lot. i fully get that lucas and spielberg were going through difficult times at that moment in their lives and how they dont really care much for this installment but by god its awesome. Its more action packed and more memorable than the others. I mean its got a mine cart chase sequence, the scene on the bridge, the opening sequence, a great villian in mola ram and short round!!!! whats not to like!!

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> The Making Of Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI