Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Poster For Sacha Gervasi's Hitchcock

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Poster For Sacha Gervasi's Hitchcock Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Poster For Sacha Gervasi's Hitchcock - 9/10/2012 6:16:42 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Would rather see The Girl! - 9/10/2012 6:16:42 PM   
losthighway

Have to be honest I prefer The Birds over Psycho so I'm more interested in catching the upcoming BBC film, The Girl, about his relationship with Tippi Hedren than this film... any news on this? Last I read it was supposed to be showing late October for Halloween.

< Message edited by losthighway -- 9/10/2012 6:17:54 PM >

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: Would rather see The Girl! - 9/10/2012 6:27:23 PM   
MartyW

According to Empire today it will be getting released in the U.S in November while us Brits will be getting it on the 8th February. The pictures so far, especially of Hopkins as the big man himself haven't enticed me to want to go see this yet. I think I'll hold my breath for when the first teaser comes along.

(in reply to losthighway)
Post #: 3
- 9/10/2012 6:49:44 PM   
agent cooper

It's disgusting that us Brits have to wait till next year the last time I looked Hitchcock was British yet the Yanks get this first is this revenge for us getting Bond 2 weeks earlier than them?

Post #: 4
- 9/10/2012 6:56:37 PM   
billypunk

I feel they missed a trick not getting Andrew Garfield to play Anthony Perkins. I can't think an actor more suited to a role.

Post #: 5
- 9/10/2012 6:59:01 PM   
billypunk

I feel they missed a trick not getting Andrew Garfield to play Anthony Perkins. I can't think an actor more suited to a role.

Post #: 6
The Girl - 9/10/2012 8:10:37 PM   
wittyrm

Further to an earlier comment, The Girl is an HBO production and will be shown on the BBC in December, I can't find a specific date but there are a few trailers out there for this. As a Hitchcock fan myself I look forward to watching both The Girl and Hitchcock. As far as Hitchcock films, I prefer Psycho to The Birds.

Post #: 7
RE: New Poster For Sacha Gervasi's Hitchcock - 9/10/2012 10:18:28 PM   
MonsterCat

Really nice poster and everybody involved looks like they fit their roles perfectly.

Consider me interested.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Poster For Sacha Gervasi's Hitchcock Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI