Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Keeping My Phone Clean

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Keeping My Phone Clean Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Keeping My Phone Clean - 8/10/2012 6:25:58 PM   
steelydan3

Guys, I realise this will make me sound really anal or suffering a bad case of OCD but hopefully there's someone else like me out there! I bought a lovely new Samsung Galaxy 3 in the middle of July. Now it started out nice, and while it looked like a 500 pound phone when I bought it, normal every day use has made it look quite shabby. The main problem is the gaps between the casing and the screen...with my other phones I was able to use a edge of a piece of paper to scrape the lint, etc, out but unfortunately with the Galaxy 3 it only pushes it further in. Also, there's a ton of lint around the 'speaker' (?) just below the Samsung on the front. The lint isn't so bad, but in a well light room or outside on a bright day, you can see it clearly. Also, how long should you use a screen protector for? Mine has a few rips, and is smudged and got finger marks on. I realize that a dirty screen protector is better than having a dirty screen, but again it looks bad. Anything I can wipe it with that will clean it well? I'm wiping it with a cloth that is for cleaning my glasses. The back of the phone has got a lot of finger marks and smudged too.

"I've had a bellyful of you and your cheap heroics"

"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success"

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Keeping My Phone Clean Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI