Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Great Anime - series?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Great Anime - series? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Great Anime - series? - 6/10/2012 7:54:49 PM   
AnneSofieLoveMovies

Hi:)

I've been looking for anime series in about two years now. I've read thousands of lists in that time, and have also watched many episodes of Death Note, without really getting hooked. I've watched Neon Genesis Evangelion. it was okay but not that great in my opinion. I have watched Mushishi, wich i liked. And I really love the work of Miyazaki.

However i feel there's MANY series out there just waiting to be watched and loved by me.. but i really don't know where to start.. :-/

So i need YOUR help :)

What should i watch? what do you recommend? It would be great if they had a "deeper" meaning..

When you consider things like the stars, our affairs don't seem to matter very much, do they?

I'm not a prophet or a stone age man, just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Post #: 1
RE: Great Anime - series? - 6/10/2012 8:04:36 PM   
elab49

Hi AnneSofie

The thread you probably want is here - since it's normally subbed/dubbed it's in the World Cinema section. People post updates on series and what they're watching and I'm sure they'd be happy to hand out some recommendations.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to AnneSofieLoveMovies)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Great Anime - series? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI