Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Exclusive Wreck-It Ralph Trailer

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive Wreck-It Ralph Trailer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exclusive Wreck-It Ralph Trailer - 4/10/2012 12:44:04 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Top of the Highscores table - 4/10/2012 12:44:04 PM   
Taz69

At this time of Pixar coasting it of late (the last great movies was Toy Story 3 and Up) the other CG studios have seemed to step up. Paranorman was great, and this has a great idea and the trailers seem to prove they have lived up to it. Also, as a gamer this could be a very rare thing - a good video game movie.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: Top of the Highscores table - 4/10/2012 2:20:22 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

hmm..

I feel like I've seen this story done a million times.
Character doubts himself,tries to change his ways,goes on a endless journey of self (loathing) discovery,teams up with an unlikely asset,bad circumstances arise due to characters 'change',Character and Asset/partner save the day.
And once the novelty of the visual world wears thin,say 30 mins in,you are fundamentally watching a premise which has been done many a-times.

But maybe I'm being a cynical sod.

(in reply to Taz69)
Post #: 3
Cameoest Thing Alive - 4/10/2012 5:37:20 PM   
The Tingler

Really looking forward to it, even if Disney are once again screwing their UK audience by making them wait months for an English-English translation. Seriously, this is what piracy was made for.

The only other thing that concerns me is the worrying amount of Sonic The Hedgehog on those posters, particularly the poster which is basically just Sonic. I love Sonic, but his participation in this movie seems to be an advert on the side of a bin, so what's he doing advertising the whole film?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 4
RE: Cameoest Thing Alive - 5/10/2012 4:58:54 PM   
NeonPegasus_2012

this movie looks awesome!! I am bummed they can't use Mario, but seeing Bowser is pretty sweet

(in reply to The Tingler)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive Wreck-It Ralph Trailer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI