Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Pigs try longpig

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> Pigs try longpig Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pigs try longpig - 2/10/2012 9:23:03 AM   
sharkboy

Oregon farmer eaten by his pigs:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19796224

And I thought this only happened in Deadwood!

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.
Post #: 1
RE: Pigs try longpig - 2/10/2012 9:37:44 AM   
jonson

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Nice story. I want pigs, I was only discussing this at the weekend with the wife, but she won't let me for precisely this reason. Unless you're nearly dead already (which seems to be the case above) or a complete and utter clumsy twat I'm sure they are fine, they're hardly sitting waiting for you to trip up are they?

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 2
RE: Pigs try longpig - 2/10/2012 10:32:35 AM   
DancingClown

Man, that is not a good way to go.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 3
RE: Pigs try longpig - 2/10/2012 12:49:31 PM   
Invader_Ace

hmmm  are you tellin' porkies?

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 4
RE: Pigs try longpig - 2/10/2012 4:45:25 PM   
Woger

Which one went whee whee all the way home?

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

(in reply to Invader_Ace)
Post #: 5
RE: Pigs try longpig - 2/10/2012 4:58:34 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Nice story. I want pigs, I was only discussing this at the weekend with the wife, but she won't let me for precisely this reason. Unless you're nearly dead already (which seems to be the case above) or a complete and utter clumsy twat I'm sure they are fine, they're hardly sitting waiting for you to trip up are they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3qy4Zv4snI&feature=related

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 6
RE: Pigs try longpig - 2/10/2012 7:01:15 PM   
Ghidorah

Bill Duke had the right idea. Carry a hunting knife as a precaution.

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 7
RE: Pigs try longpig - 2/10/2012 7:34:16 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

I guess the Pigs are running the Farm now?
oink! oink!

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 8
RE: Pigs try longpig - 3/10/2012 1:13:41 PM   
homersimpson_esq

There snout funny about this story.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> Pigs try longpig Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI