Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip - 2/10/2012 1:29:18 AM   
horribleives

Anyone watch this?
I started off thinking 'what a bunch of absolute fuckwits' though most of them seemed to get the point by the end so there's hope for humanity yet.
Just.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.
Post #: 1
RE: 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip - 3/10/2012 1:33:22 PM   
MrsFinkelstein

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

Anyone watch this?
I started off thinking 'what a bunch of absolute fuckwits' though most of them seemed to get the point by the end so there's hope for humanity yet.
Just.

Didn't see it, will try to catch up on iplayer. I imagine it's the same as the one they did on 9/11, the scary thing was that although most of them seemed to see sense by the end, there was still a few that refused to believe anything other than their own twisted theories.

I especially liked the bits where they let them get all worked up and certain doing their wee experiments and espousing their theories, then just pick those theories apart with 1 word answers

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 2
RE: 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip - 3/10/2012 1:43:37 PM   
Ref

I watched this and some of the stuff that they were spouting was ridiculous.

You have thought with the final part with the bus bomb would have convinced the fella with the long hair. But his statement that a professional could construct the bomb, but a civilian couldn't?! And talking to one of the victims of the London Bombings. Her friend saw one of the bombers detonating the bomb, and yet some of them still would not have it.

Viewers of a nervous disposition may be interested to know that your television is off and I am speaking to you from inside your head...

Hugh Dennis, Mock the Week

Icon created by the talented JaD

(in reply to MrsFinkelstein)
Post #: 3
RE: 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip - 3/10/2012 2:29:20 PM   
matty_b

I bet Fluke and S***dr*n loved it.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Ref)
Post #: 4
RE: 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip - 3/10/2012 3:11:16 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

I've not really looked that much into 7/7 conspiracy theories - but seeing as you brought me into it I did a quick Google search and hey presto guess what - this blog is a major eye opener!

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-cctv-evidence.html

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 5
RE: 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip - 14/11/2012 2:04:35 PM   
Timon

It was good, but the middle-aged guy was a loon anyway.

I found the Creationist Conspiracy Road Trip much more entertaining. Especially the girl who refused to believe that man and dinosaur did not live together. Oh and the Irish guy who asked if 'this was a gay church'?

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI