Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Bullet To The Head Trailer Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Bullet To The Head Trailer Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Bullet To The Head Trailer Online - 1/10/2012 4:07:22 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
*sigh*... - 1/10/2012 4:07:22 PM   
Void Indigo

No big secret. YES. It's ME.

EMPIRE... I'll save you a lot of time and effort: You guys HATE Stallone. Always have, always will. You'll do some initial coverage about BULLET TO THE HEAD and THE TOMB, pretend to be excited but then, just like the true fucking hipsters that you are, you'll probably give each film a one or two star review and slag it off no matter how ass-kickiingly awesome it is.

FACT.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
oh dear - 1/10/2012 4:26:35 PM   
the real quint

this looks worse than expendables 2 , used to like stallone but lets face facts his recent output sucks

Post #: 3
Bullet to the Head - 1/10/2012 7:20:37 PM   
durelius

Looks like a pretty functional action movie to me, Momoa swinging axes. I'm just amazed at how much energy sly has at his age.

Post #: 4
RE: *sigh*... - 1/10/2012 9:47:33 PM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: Void Indigo

EMPIRE... I'll save you a lot of time and effort: You guys HATE Stallone. Always have, always will. You'll do some initial coverage about BULLET TO THE HEAD and THE TOMB, pretend to be excited but then, just like the true fucking hipsters that you are, you'll probably give each film a one or two star review and slag it off no matter how ass-kickiingly awesome it is.

FACT.

Its called having your cake and eating it. They sell the magazine using these household names and then slag off the putrid shitpiles these two has-beens keep diarhearring out.

(in reply to Void Indigo)
Post #: 5
RE: *sigh*... - 1/10/2012 9:54:40 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

Who are you again?

quote:

I don't think you know that word actually means.

quote:

FACT.

lol no.

< Message edited by MonsterCat -- 1/10/2012 9:57:13 PM >

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

Post #: 6
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 1:04:30 AM   
My name is Legion

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

FACT.

Its called having your cake and eating it. They sell the magazine using these household names and then slag off the putrid shitpiles these two has-beens keep diarhearring out.

"has-beens"? Who are you?

Schwarzenegger WAS The Terminator.

Stallone gave us Rocky, a film that has, and will continue to inspire millions.

The Expendables 2 is currently at $285,525,347 worldwide.

What have you done mate? Lets have it, come on, tell us all about your contribution to the world.

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 7
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 7:39:03 AM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: My name is Legion

quote:

quote:

FACT.

What have you done mate? Lets have it, come on, tell us all about your contribution to the world.

Really I'm just trying to wind up ole Snake Eyes as he gets hilariously hysterical each time someone might not like Stallion as much as he does.

But I'd also probably not choose two films over 20 years old to prove the pair aren't hasbeens.

Still, as .for my contribution to the world, my many, many life changing and genre breaking posts on this very here forum will be turned into rhyme and repeated at dinner parties and taught in schools for many moons to come.

(in reply to My name is Legion)
Post #: 8
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 7:47:55 AM   
matty_b

quote:

quote:

quote:

FACT.

"He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have YOU done?"

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

Post #: 9
sweet - 2/10/2012 9:09:12 AM   
blade32

looks pretty good. seems like its got its tongue firmly in its cheek with some good old school one liners. Good to see Stallone in a stand alone film and not an ensemble. Looking forward to it.

Post #: 10
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 9:12:54 AM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

quote:

quote:

quote:

FACT.

"He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have YOU done?"

haha!

It was this that made me giggle...

quote:

"has-beens"?

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 11
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 1:08:07 PM   
My name is Legion

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

FACT.

But I'd also probably not choose two films over 20 years old to prove the pair aren't hasbeens.

Still, as .for my contribution to the world, my many, many life changing and genre breaking posts on this very here forum will be turned into rhyme and repeated at dinner parties and taught in schools for many moons to come.

For someone who takes such pride in her posts I'd expect you to understand how they are structured.

I noted two films that helped secure their iconic status, then I noted a current film in which they both feature that is making a healthy profit, ergo they are not "has-beens".

Understand?

I'll leave you to your giggling...

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 12
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 1:33:37 PM   
UTB

Us girls don't understand structure, I'm afraid. We're far too busy playing with each other's boobs. WHO'S WITH ME GIRLS???!!

Post #: 13
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 2:02:02 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

Us girls don't understand structure, I'm afraid. We're far too busy playing with each other's boobs. WHO'S WITH ME GIRLS???!!

You're still coming over for film night, right? It's The Notebook, and there will be chocolates and wine, OK?

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 14
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 2:08:06 PM   
shool

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

Who are you again?

Really?!

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 15
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 2:45:20 PM   
horribleives

quote:

FACT.

Just out of interest, why do you think Empire do this? What do the writers achieve by pretending to dislike a film they actually think is ass-kickingly awesome?
It seems like a very bizarre way to run a magazine.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

Post #: 16
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 2:51:29 PM   
Hood_Man

Void_Eyes can't reply to anyone anymore

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 17
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 3:04:27 PM   
UTB

quote:

quote:

You're still coming over for film night, right? It's The Notebook, and there will be chocolates and wine, OK?

Love me some Gosling.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 18
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 3:15:25 PM   
My name is Legion

quote:

No comeback.

No substance.

No surprise.

At least you have your little friend "MonsterCat" to play with. Keep on keeping on with the vacuous, sarcastic repl... WOW! Over five thousand posts since March last year!

I envy you Cat.

< Message edited by My name is Legion -- 2/10/2012 3:18:07 PM >

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 19
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 3:35:16 PM   
matty_b

Yeah, how dare someone be on this forum that you're on posting just like you're doing! The loser!

And why is MonsterCat in ""?

Unless you're implying he's not really a monstrous feline.

In which case, you're probably right.

quote:

Post #: 20
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 3:40:15 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Yeah, how dare someone be on this forum that you're on posting just like you're doing! The loser!

And why is MonsterCat in ""?

Unless you're implying he's not really a monstrous feline.

In which case, you're probably right.

I dunno about you Matty "_b"....

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 21
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 3:44:59 PM   
MonsterCat

It is true, folks: I am not a monstrous feline.

I feel like such a sham. Can we just move past this unfortunate episode and move on with our lives?

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 22
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 3:45:01 PM   
matty_b

Hey, stop posting, dude. Your post count is far too high already.

And yeah, "44".

When are you really going to admit you're nothing but a 29, huh?

WHEN?

quote:

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 23
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 3:49:19 PM   
MonsterCat

Oh, shit, sorry.

Fuck, I posted again. Damn these fingers of mine!

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 24
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 3:51:50 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

Oh, shit, sorry.

Fuck, I posted again. Damn these fingers of mine!

Looking at Mr. Legion - you must ONLY post once a month.

So you are already over your quota by a large margin. I look forward to hearing from you in 2013.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 25
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 3:54:56 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

WOW! Over five thousand posts since March last year!

I envy you Cat.

Yeah, it's almost as impressive as my cock.

Actually, that's another lie. My cock isn't as impressive as my post count. My cock is small and has welts all over it.

Can you find room in your heart for me despite my egregious fibs?

Films watched in 2013

Post #: 26
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 3:57:05 PM   
UTB

quote:

quote:

No comeback.

No substance.

No surprise.

Coincidentally the tagline for the film.

But seriously, I apologise. I admitted in my follow up post that I was merely trying to get a reaction from the hilariously over the top former-member who must not be named, for old time's sake.

I shall cease and desist before I am moderated.

Post #: 27
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 4:02:02 PM   
elab49

Don't be silly ladies - can't be that poster. I'm sure we were told he was too far above trying the old fake ID trick? 

And as some of us are, in fact, female the ridiculously fake hyper-masculine BS attempt to demean posters by pretending they're female seems utterly pointless. And one doesn't need to save the world to submit an opinion on here. It isn't a trade-off. As is slamming someone for posting somewhere while posting somewhere - if you're here, you post elsewhere. All adds up.  

So, chaps and, apparently, chappesses - don't bite the bait please?

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 28
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 4:03:06 PM   
Deviation

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaw I missed this.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 29
RE: *sigh*... - 2/10/2012 4:03:16 PM   
My name is Legion

quote:

quote:

quote:

No comeback.

No substance.

No surprise.

Coincidentally the tagline for the film.

Now that's pretty good mate.

No need to apologise, it's just the Internet, although it seems I've touched a raw nerve with some here.

I'm out, have a good one.

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Bullet To The Head Trailer Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI