Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville Page: <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 10:38:17 AM   
AxlReznor

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

See, the two mothers getting much, much more lenient sentences than Watkins makes no sense to me. They were helping to facilitate Watkins' sexual urges and, in my mind, that's just as bad as them fucking or groping the kids themselves. It's absolutely mind-blowing to me.

Still, I guess Watkins will soon experience some horrific shit himself when he gets cornholed on a daily basis by a big, fat and bald neo-nazi on a daily basis.

Unfortunately, he's almost certain to be kept in solitary confinement to avoid this sort of thing happening to him.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 661
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 2:53:38 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

quote:

See, the two mothers getting much, much more lenient sentences than Watkins makes no sense to me. They were helping to facilitate Watkins' sexual urges and, in my mind, that's just as bad as them fucking or groping the kids themselves. It's absolutely mind-blowing to me.

Still, I guess Watkins will soon experience some horrific shit himself when he gets cornholed on a daily basis by a big, fat and bald neo-nazi on a daily basis.

Unfortunately, he's almost certain to be kept in solitary confinement to avoid this sort of thing happening to him.

Given some of the very sick and twisted things this 'man' got up too, it wouldn't surprise me if he enjoyed that sort of thing anyway.

I have to say I do feel quite sorry for the other members of Lost Prophets, especially Mike Lewis who was best friends with Watkins since they grew up in Wales together. Their whole worlds have been ripped apart by this and the music they all put their lives and souls into probably feels very tainted now, they've also suffered the sad plethora of criticism from parts of the online community, with suggestions such as they are guilty by association or they can't not have know what he was up too.

There was never any evidence to suggest they did in the first place but all were still interviewed and processed by the police and given the extreme lengths Watkins went too to cover his tracks, that should not be surprising and is no case for some of the abuse they've received anyway. They recently released a very clear and emotional joint statement about their feelings after Watkins changed his plea to guilty. I know the former members have also been working closely with a number of charities since who work with victims of such abuse so I wouldn't be surprised to see something more happen there. It should also be considered about the impact this has had on their lives and the damage they may suffer from it, I'm not trying to paint them as the same as these poor, helpless children, but they are victims of Watkins too.

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 662
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 2:58:53 PM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

quote:

Where's Heisenberg and the Aryan Brotherhood when you need them?

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 663
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 3:37:18 PM   
DJ Satan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goodfella

quote:

Given some of the very sick and twisted things this 'man' got up too, it wouldn't surprise me if he enjoyed that sort of thing anyway.

Did you just imply that he is likely to enjoy gay sex because he is "sick and twisted"?

Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
You hadn't had enough to know what it's like
You're only angry cause you wish you were in my position
Now nod your head cause you know that I'm right..alright!

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 664
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 3:43:16 PM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: DJ Satan

quote:

quote:

Did you just imply that he is likely to enjoy gay sex because he is "sick and twisted"?

No he implied he's likely to enjoy being raped by a fat bald neo Nazi because he's sick and twisted.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 665
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 4:01:23 PM   
jonson

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh c'mon please, you've got to be joking.

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 666
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 4:35:19 PM   
DancingClown

quote:

quote:

quote:

No, of course he bloody didn't. And since when could being raped by a neo-Nazi be described as "gay sex"? By attempting to twist jonson's words you have made yourself seem like the one who is prejudiced. Well done.

< Message edited by DancingClown -- 19/12/2013 4:37:15 PM >

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 667
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 5:04:34 PM   
DJ Satan

quote:

ORIGINAL: DancingClown

quote:

quote:

quote:

No, of course he bloody didn't. And since when could being raped by a neo-Nazi be described as "gay sex"? By attempting to twist jonson's words you have made yourself seem like the one who is prejudiced. Well done.

There was no mention of rape - just slang for anal sex. MonsterCat called the act "horrific" and Goodfella suggested he would enjoy because he is sick and twisted.

Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
You hadn't had enough to know what it's like
You're only angry cause you wish you were in my position
Now nod your head cause you know that I'm right..alright!

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 668
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 5:17:51 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, that's exactly what I was implying, nothing to do with the act of rape, as in connected with the acts that he committed on his victims, you also don't need a direct reference to that, it's pretty obvious. The implication is he would enjoy a twisted act of enforced sex and performer in such a manner not akin to with what he did, whether that be straight or gay sex for that matter.

I'm not even sure why I'm dignifying this with a response to be honest, and you should be careful yourself. When you start implying such accusations that are both offensive and libellous with no evidence, when it was quite clear what I meant and I have never suggested anything of such previous belief, it can very quickly come back and round on you.

Boy, I really am fucking sick and tired of this on here, instead of assuming there is always an opportunity to try and belittle someone across on an internet forum to massage your own ego, why don't you try reading what I've put properly and put a bit of thought into it.

< Message edited by Goodfella -- 19/12/2013 5:21:31 PM >

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 669
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 5:25:00 PM   
DancingClown

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

There was no mention of rape - just slang for anal sex. MonsterCat called the act "horrific" and Goodfella suggested he would enjoy because he is sick and twisted.

I think it's fairly obvious given the context that "cornholed on a daily basis by a big, fat and bald neo-nazi on a daily basis" implies rape and sexual assault as opposed to an act of love-making between two consensual adult men. And then Goodfella implied that he might enjoy that sort of violence becauise he is sick and twisted. Simples.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 670
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 5:26:12 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think it's fairly obvious given the context that "cornholed on a daily basis by a big, fat and bald neo-nazi on a daily basis" implies rape and sexual assault as opposed to an act of love-making between two consensual adult men. And then Goodfella implied that he might enjoy that sort of violence becauise he is sick and twisted. Simples.

That's probably been put better than I could have put it, but that's exactly what I meant.

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 671
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 5:26:40 PM   
directorscut

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

People aren't allowed to find that horrific anymore? Talk about PC going mad!

Member of the TMNT 1000 Club.

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 672
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 6:43:00 PM   
MonsterCat

You really can't say anything around here anymore without starting a spat.

Jesus, this place sometimes...

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to directorscut)
Post #: 673
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 7:12:52 PM   
Professor Moriarty

Ah its like the Thursdays of old are back again

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 674
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 7:25:18 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

You really can't say anything around here anymore without starting a spat.

You spat on me? I'm telling! MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 675
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 7:33:18 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

Thursdays?

It was specific to just one day!?

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 676
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 7:45:43 PM   
Brooksy84

I read the sentencing remarks last night and immediately wished I hadn't, but I ploughed through to the end, mainly because I'm a law student and these kind of reports are all research in a way. I'm not normally greatly affected by such things but I honestly can't get what I read out of my mind, as well as one fucking Lostprophets song that would never have entered my head before the sentencing. I concur fully with what others have said about the mothers; abusing your own child, and encouraging another to do so, is the most despicable act I can think of. I have no problem in wishing all three a most hideously violent act on their person as soon as possible.

http://averagefootballfan.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 677
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 8:11:43 PM   
sanchia

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

Thursdays?

It was specific to just one day!?

Thursdays were always the day when things went ape...it used to be more reliable than clockwork.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 678
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 9:05:58 PM   
Darth Marenghi

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

Thursdays were always the day when things went ape...it used to be more reliable than clockwork.

It was a self-fulfilling prophecy, I always thought.

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 679
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 9:15:44 PM   
sanchia

They were traumatic times.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Darth Marenghi)
Post #: 680
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 10:35:49 PM   
superdan

quote:

Great times, of a fashion. Compared to even then the forum now is like modern-day Simpsons - the occasional and almost accidental laugh but going through the motions without any chance of achieving the greatness that went before. And by greatness I am of course referring to people going apeshit and sparking pages of argument before half the posters had even got out of bed.

Yeah that's right, I went there.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 681
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 19/12/2013 11:00:00 PM   
kumar

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brooksy84

I read the sentencing remarks last night and immediately wished I hadn't, but I ploughed through to the end, mainly because I'm a law student and these kind of reports are all research in a way. I'm not normally greatly affected by such things but I honestly can't get what I read out of my mind, as well as one fucking Lostprophets song that would never have entered my head before the sentencing. I concur fully with what others have said about the mothers; abusing your own child, and encouraging another to do so, is the most despicable act I can think of. I have no problem in wishing all three a most hideously violent act on their person as soon as possible.

Evil evil people. Demonstrates too that it wasnt even a case of the women being manipulated and that they were pretty much active through out.

Honestly, morbid curiosity drew me to reading those, and I seriously wish I hadnt. Poor babies. I really do wish the worst for these bastards.

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to Brooksy84)
Post #: 682
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 20/12/2013 11:03:16 AM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

quote:

Great times, of a fashion. Compared to even then the forum now is like modern-day Simpsons - the occasional and almost accidental laugh but going through the motions without any chance of achieving the greatness that went before. And by greatness I am of course referring to people going apeshit and sparking pages of argument before half the posters had even got out of bed.

I'll be honest, I miss the days when I would get up on a morning and check the forum only to discover two locked threads, pages of deleted posts, accusations of racism and various meltdowns at 3:00 in the morning.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 683
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 20/12/2013 11:14:21 AM   
Keyser Sozzled

Yeah sorry about that, it was the medication..

I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Terry Pratchett who I know has got a beard and keeps going on about killing himself but never does.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 684
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 20/12/2013 2:48:24 PM   
directorscut

quote:

quote:

At least we aren't Season 11.

Member of the TMNT 1000 Club.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 685
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 20/12/2013 8:12:27 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

quote:

quote:

I'll be honest, I miss the days when I would get up on a morning and check the forum only to discover two locked threads, pages of deleted posts, accusations of racism and various meltdowns at 3:00 in the morning.

I'd like to say we've all grown as people but it's because most of the dickheads have been banned

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 686
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 20/12/2013 8:34:18 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: Keyser Sozzled

Yeah sorry about that, it was the medication..

Medicinal brandy...

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Keyser Sozzled)
Post #: 687
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 23/12/2013 7:04:05 AM   
sanchia

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25489501

Three more charges heading Rolf Harris' way including one against a child of 7 or 8. Although not found guilty I imagine all those who purchased his paintings for hundreds of thousands of pounds are rueing the day.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 688
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 23/12/2013 11:36:15 AM   
Brooksy84

There really must be some pretty solid evidence to qualify a prosecution for offences 40 or so years ago.
There must be a lot of people out there having some sleepless nights and shitting it every time the doorbell rings judging by the way cases are piling up.

http://averagefootballfan.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 689
RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville - 6/2/2014 12:22:39 PM   
jonson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26068034

William Roache found Not Guilty.
Hopefully all the evidence talked about in court will now come out, proving that these women lied on all counts.

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to Brooksy84)
Post #: 690
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville Page: <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI