Hugo Blu Ray

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> DVD Discussion >> Hugo Blu Ray Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hugo Blu Ray - 29/9/2012 6:29:19 PM   
AxlReznor

I couldn't find a thread for this already, so I wanted to ask if anybody else has had a problem with this movie on Blu Ray. During the first train crash scene, the sound skips slightly and then towards the climax both the sound and picture progessively stutter more and more. I've had two copies now, and both have done the exact same thing in the exact same places.
This is on the 2D version. No idea if the 3D one has the same thing happen.
Post #: 1
RE: Hugo Blu Ray - 30/9/2012 7:10:23 PM   
vader100

Watched the 3D version last night. No problem at all, just the best live action 3D I've ever seen.

You can't take the sky from me

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 2
RE: Hugo Blu Ray - 30/9/2012 9:54:48 PM   
LastMemories

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

I couldn't find a thread for this already, so I wanted to ask if anybody else has had a problem with this movie on Blu Ray. During the first train crash scene, the sound skips slightly and then towards the climax both the sound and picture progessively stutter more and more. I've had two copies now, and both have done the exact same thing in the exact same places.

I think this is an issue with 2d and 3d Blu-Ray combo's. I had the same problem with my copy and returned it, only for the same problem to occur with a totally different film. I ended updating the software on my Blu-Ray and all was well, so I'd suggest you do that before returning another copy! Best of luck!

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 3
RE: Hugo Blu Ray - 30/9/2012 9:58:26 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

What kind of player do you have? It might be worth googling the player and this specific problem to see if anyone else has encountered it with your player

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 4
RE: Hugo Blu Ray - 1/10/2012 10:12:39 AM   
MuckyMuckMan

I'd definately update the firmware on your blu ray player first. I bought a player and had a problem watching Prince of Persia (lots of stuttering and pixel break up), I then downloaded some updates onto a usb stick and installed them into the player and had no problems after that.

My Film Collection:
http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/MuckyMuckMan
Last 5 films seen
The Impossible 3.5/5
Stoker 4/5
Thor: Dark World 3.5/5
The Wolfman (1941) 4/5
All is Lost 5/5

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> DVD Discussion >> Hugo Blu Ray Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI