Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: If Vad3r makes a thread...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 4:59:44 PM   
MonsterCat

The irony of Toby Monroe's post is that he has been known to be rather nasty to people for no particular reason.

Most definitely a case of pot calling the kettle black here.

EDIT - As a sidenote, I blocked Vad3r partly because I don't want to get into that bullying mindset, which is what would have happened had I not taken that step to hit the block button. I'm the first to admit that I can be a dick on here, and I don't want to say something that would genuinely upset or annoy Vad3r.

< Message edited by MonsterCat -- 18/9/2012 5:08:46 PM >

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 61
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 5:04:14 PM   
elab49

Monstercat, if you have an issue with Toby's posting then raise the issue with the Mods - an attack in thread is just that, no matter how justified you feel it is. That goes beyond blunt to a blatant.

Toby, you may wish to read the post above yours. The Block button is there for a good reason - and I'm not sure Vad3r would agree with you as he does regularly suggest other users use it, so clearly there is no problem there either. And there are ways to discuss that use without being quite so rude about it.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 62
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 5:06:17 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Monstercat, if you have an issue with Toby's posting then raise the issue with the Mods - an attack in thread is just that, no matter how justified you feel it is. That goes beyond blunt to a blatant.

Yeah, fair play, sorry. That was an overreaction.

< Message edited by MonsterCat -- 18/9/2012 5:07:39 PM >

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 63
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 5:07:13 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Toby Monroe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

I would like to clarify something regarding vad3r- he has been blocked by people for a reason. It's not as though we are just being cunts who don't understand the poor ickle baby. The last straw for some was when he posted a photo of Sway and put some of that shitty poetry under it. It was creepy and she didn't like it either. He constantly plays the 'who me?' card when people are annoyed with the things he says and does then he moans that his 'friends' abandoned him. It's a bit pathetic.

Yes, I have blocked him, he knows it but he just has to accept it. There is nothing that will make me change my mind

Yeah that's great. But making public your decision to block him is a quark's width away from passive aggressive bullying. Especially so when you intimate that others have joined your merry gang of affronted blubber guts.

Have you actually followed what happened here or are you just running in and shrieking bullying? Whenever people didn't respond to Vad3r, he started constantly posting "Have I been blocked? I think I've been blocked. If you don't respond to this then I know I've been blocked" How can someone be privately blocked when he was constantly challenging people on thread when they didn't respond to him? He's not being bullied, he's being treated like a troll. And does anyone who has read any of his posts actually believe he gives a shit about being blocked? He's just turned it into another posting obsession. "I miss my friends" has become another "I wanna be mod", "I'm a single virgin", etc.

I rarely use that smiley, but there is so much wrong and lies within this post that I didn't know what else to do.

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 64
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 5:10:26 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

The irony of Toby Monroe's post is that he has been known to be rather nasty to people for no particular reason.

Most definitely a case of pot calling the kettle black here. Little prick.

EDIT - As a sidenote, I blocked him partly because I don't want to get into that bullying mindset, which is what would have happened had I not taken that step to hit the block button. I'm the first to admit that I can be a dick on here, and I don't say something that would genuinely upset or annoy Vad3r.

Aww, you could never upset or annoy me silly. I'm still hopeful you, Shifty and me will be reunited some day.

quote:

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 65
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 5:13:46 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

quote:

EDIT - As a sidenote, I blocked him partly because I don't want to get into that bullying mindset, which is what would have happened had I not taken that step to hit the block button. I'm the first to admit that I can be a dick on here, and I don't say something that would genuinely upset or annoy Vad3r.

Aww, you could never upset or annoy me silly. I'm still hopeful you, Shifty and me will be reunited some day.

I wish I knew how to quit you.

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 66
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 5:16:21 PM   
vad3r

quote:

quote:

quote:

I wish I knew how to quit you.

WAIT YOU READ MY POST WITHOUT ANYONE HAVING TO QUOTE IT DOES THIS MEAN...

*vad3r collapses and cries with joy*

Only Shifty left and the gang are back! Yeah!

quote:

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 67
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 5:17:10 PM   
AxlReznor

I feel like I've started watching Lost halfway through Season Three. A lot of drama has obviously happened, but I can't make sense of any of it.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 68
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 5:20:35 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

This is indeed a beautiful moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFYtpTot7hQ

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 69
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 5:24:22 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

I feel like I've started watching Lost halfway through Season Three. A lot of drama has obviously happened, but I can't make sense of any of it.

This is a good starting point:

http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3494179

But like the best dramas, the story takes many twists and turns scattered elsewhere. Enjoy catching up and filling in the blanks.

quote:

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 70
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 5:31:01 PM   
vad3r

There is only one thing to do that will capture this perfectly:

quote:

quote:

This is indeed a beautiful moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFYtpTot7hQ

Sometimes somethin' beautiful happens
In this world
You don't know how to express yourself
So you just gotta sing

I just had sex and it felt so good
(Felt so good)
A woman let me put my penis inside of her
I just had sex and I'll never go back
(Never go back)
To the not-having-sex ways of the past

Have you ever had sex? I have, it felt great
It felt so good when I did it with my penis
A girl let me do it, it literally just happened
Havin' sex can make a nice man out the meanest

Never guess where I just came from, I had sex
If I had to describe the feeling, it was the best
When I had the sex, man, my penis felt great
And I called my parents right after I was done

Oh, hey, didn't see you there, guess what I just did?
Had sex undressed, saw her boobies and the rest
Was sure nice of her to let you do that thing
Nice of any girl ever, now sing

I just had sex and it felt so good
(Felt so good)
A woman let me put my penis inside of her
I want to tell the world

< Message edited by vad3r -- 18/9/2012 5:37:38 PM >

quote:

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 71
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 5:49:15 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

And it all started with a plane crash

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 72
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 6:06:41 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

Toby, you may wish to read the post above yours. The Block button is there for a good reason - and I'm not sure Vad3r would agree with you as he does regularly suggest other users use it, so clearly there is no problem there either. And there are ways to discuss that use without being quite so rude about it.

I think this whole thing has already descended too far down the avenue of ridiculous for anyone to start suggesting anything remotely logical now.

I always find it highly amusing how for the first three pages this whole thing is treated like some in-joke only a select few are privy too the it turns into character assassinations and personal attacks then back to the joking for awhile then a mod and a few senior posters have a say and then about two days later it's been closed. Can we not hit fast forward on this one?

< Message edited by Goodfella -- 18/9/2012 6:07:10 PM >

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 73
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 6:16:45 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goodfella

I always find it highly amusing how for the first three pages this whole thing is treated like some in-joke only a select few are privy too the it turns into character assassinations and personal attacks then back to the joking for awhile then a mod and a few senior posters have a say and then about two days later it's been closed. Can we not hit fast forward on this one?

There are personal attacks, and then there's attacking Vad3r's posts. What we've been doing here is very much the latter.

If our posts about Vad3r were personal attacks, I'm pretty sure the moderators would step in and give our a knuckles a good rapping. But they weren't and they didn't.

Besides, me and Vad3r have made up our differences and later we'll go back to his tent, I'll spit in my hand and we're going to have cowboy sex.

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 74
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 6:23:26 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

quote:

There are personal attacks, and then there's attacking Vad3r's posts. What we've been doing here is very much the latter.

If our posts about Vad3r were personal attacks, I'm pretty sure the moderators would step in and give our a knuckles a good rapping. But they weren't and they didn't.

Besides, me and Vad3r have made up our differences and later we'll go back to his tent, I'll spit in my hand and we're going to have cowboy sex.

Oh great. This is how I find out I have to make other plans tonight.

You cut me deep man, you cut me deep .

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 75
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 6:25:24 PM   
MonsterCat

Look, someone has to put an end to all this single virgin stuff.

I'm putting myself out there for the good of the forum, man.

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 76
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 6:27:17 PM   
vad3r

quote:

quote:

I wonder what made you change your mind and give me another chance. But I guess it's true when they say distance makes the heart grow fonder.

< Message edited by vad3r -- 18/9/2012 6:33:21 PM >

quote:

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 77
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 7:15:42 PM   
DancingClown

Whoa there, whoa there, let me get a handle on this....

So, MC and vad3r are having bum sex in a tent? And Toby Monroe has become the moral and behavioural arbiter of the forum? Hmm...

I'm not sure which one of those paints the most disturbing picture.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 78
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 7:31:13 PM   
Keyser Sozzled

This thread should wait until tomorrow.

I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Terry Pratchett who I know has got a beard and keeps going on about killing himself but never does.

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 79
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 7:33:15 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

I wonder what made you change your mind and give me another chance. But I guess it's true when they say distance makes the heart grow fonder.

YOU LEAVE JAKE OUT OF THIS HE'S MINE!!!

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 80
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 18/9/2012 9:38:30 PM   
themightyhutch

Having not really posted around here in a while I feel like I've just stumbled across a post apocalyptic world with one figure (Vad3r) attempting to gain control while the rest of off topic descends further into madness.

Glad to see nothing's changed then

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 81
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 19/9/2012 9:33:25 AM   
sanchia

Just to throw Vad3r a bone...

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to themightyhutch)
Post #: 82
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 19/9/2012 10:57:51 AM   
Shifty Bench

Is she being told off-screen she isn't showing enough boob?

Because, she wasn't.......

< Message edited by Shifty Bench -- 19/9/2012 10:58:15 AM >

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 83
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 19/9/2012 12:16:48 PM   
sanchia

It does look like a directions doesn't it. Dirty director.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 84
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 19/9/2012 12:22:32 PM   
jcthefirst

If it helps, I think it's the point of the scene.

And also, if vad3r was ever right about something, it's the loveliness of that lady.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 85
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 19/9/2012 12:35:16 PM   
sanchia

I must concur. I have been hypnotised by that gif for many a minute.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 86
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 19/9/2012 12:44:18 PM   
Badgers

quote:

I would like to clarify something regarding vad3r- he has been blocked by people for a reason. It's not as though we are just being cunts who don't understand the poor ickle baby. The last straw for some was when he posted a photo of Sway and put some of that shitty poetry under it. It was creepy and she didn't like it either. He constantly plays the 'who me?' card when people are annoyed with the things he says and does then he moans that his 'friends' abandoned him. It's a bit pathetic.

Yes, I have blocked him, he knows it but he just has to accept it. There is nothing that will make me change my mind

Where does one find this poetry posting? Sounds creepily hilarious

Stuntcock!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

Just let me know where and when.

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 87
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 19/9/2012 12:51:37 PM   
Shifty Bench

It was deleted as Sway deleted her original photos so other posts were altered accordingly

(in reply to Badgers)
Post #: 88
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 19/9/2012 1:02:35 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: Badgers

quote:

Where does one find this poetry posting? Sounds creepily hilarious

It all started in the Alison Brie thread Clicky.

< Message edited by vad3r -- 19/9/2012 2:52:50 PM >

quote:

(in reply to Badgers)
Post #: 89
RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... - 19/9/2012 1:33:10 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

If it helps, I think it's the point of the scene.

Means nothing to me whatsoever

quote:

And also, if vad3r was ever right about something, it's the loveliness of that lady.

This is very true.

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: If Vad3r makes a thread... Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI