Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

problem with my suscription

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire iPad Edition >> problem with my suscription Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
problem with my suscription - 16/9/2012 10:29:21 PM   
greenbeard

i have suscribed recently to ipad empire edition for all this year. i am not able to watch the content of the magazine because i am asked to pay again for the current issue.

thank you

greenbeard
Post #: 1
RE: problem with my suscription - 26/9/2012 5:11:20 PM   
James Dyer

Only just seen this. Have you resolved the issue?

"Mrs Landingham, what's next?"

(in reply to greenbeard)
Post #: 2
RE: problem with my suscription - 26/9/2012 7:03:25 PM   
greenbeard

Hello James,

I was very interested in suscribing your magazine. Finally, I decided to buy your Ipad edition. It happened that after paying I received the confirmation of the purchase. During the last week I have been trying to download the October issue but the Ipad application asked me to pay again for this issue, to which, teorically, I was already suscribed. I e-mailed itunes, as well as empire. I got in contact with itunes support store. They told me to install and uninstall the application and so did I. I even tried to download the October issue and it was charged to my account so I was paying twice for October. Nothing worked, and since empire did not answer me, itunes have returned the cost of suscription and october issue. ITunes support store have recommend to contact you in order to overcome this troubles in the case i still want to suscribe you mag, and I do. Anyway, it seems that there are more people accounting this problems (check other forum thread). I hope you may give support to us and find the way to solve this. Once it is solved I will suscribe again.

Thank you so much.

(in reply to James Dyer)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire iPad Edition >> problem with my suscription Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI