Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Texas Chainsaw Trailer Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Texas Chainsaw Trailer Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Texas Chainsaw Trailer Online - 14/9/2012 11:56:53 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
It's sad... - 14/9/2012 11:56:53 AM   
Void Indigo

...that someone, somewhere actually thinks this is a good idea.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 14/9/2012 1:11:11 PM   
DouglasW

I'm lost. Where are we now with this?! Sequel? Prequel? "Re-imagining"? I'm lost. Another classic consigned to duff re-make-slash-reworking-slash-prequel-slash-slash-slash-hell. How many more slashes can one franchise survive...?

Post #: 3
- 14/9/2012 6:18:35 PM   
BenTramer

Whoa, it's out in January? That's the Elephant Graveyard of movies where the studios dump all their stinkers that couldn't hack it in the Christmas market. Not a good sign but then I wasn't expecting much from this anyway. Tobe Hooper couldn't even make a decent sequel to his original.

Post #: 4
- 14/9/2012 9:20:16 PM   
sweetladybrick

Looks shit. A sequel to the original that already had several sequels (themselves with no strict continuity) and a remake that had a prequel. What a convoluted mess, and what a dull trailer!

Post #: 5
Flipping iTunes - 15/9/2012 7:32:46 PM   
IainPurdie

For anyone who doesn't want to infest their machine with QuickTime just to watch trailers, here's the link for it on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75TvtJIbbNY

Post #: 6
- 16/9/2012 1:19:41 AM   
UnderTheLights

A new Texas Chainsaw could have been good.... could have been. But I never had high hopes for this, and the trailer looks shit.

Post #: 7
RE: - 19/9/2012 10:43:02 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

Yes dear hide in the coffin

(in reply to UnderTheLights)
Post #: 8
RE: RE: - 22/9/2012 9:43:29 PM   
The Waco Kid

the trouble with "Horror" movies these days is they just aren't gory enough you'll get a scene of someone getting mashed with a chainsaw and they'll cut away to the sound of screaming i mean what the fuck. i want to see blood and masses of scenes of gratuitous carnage and mayhem where is Herschell Gordon Lewis when you need him

i'm sorry i missed that, my racoon had hepatitis.

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 9
RE: RE: - 22/9/2012 9:58:41 PM   
Rebel scum

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Waco Kid

the trouble with "Horror" movies these days is they just aren't gory enough you'll get a scene of someone getting mashed with a chainsaw and they'll cut away to the sound of screaming i mean what the fuck. i want to see blood and masses of scenes of gratuitous carnage and mayhem where is Herschell Gordon Lewis when you need him

'Cuz the original TCM was totally all about shitloads of gore and not building tension while showing very little actual splatter.

"We are not safe! A dark menace rises to the east! Duckies go quack! Cows go moo! I want ice cream. Verily, will you two hobbits join my quest?"

(in reply to The Waco Kid)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Texas Chainsaw Trailer Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI