Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Jack Reacher Pic Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Jack Reacher Pic Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Jack Reacher Pic Online - 14/9/2012 9:07:56 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
reacher lol - 14/9/2012 9:07:56 AM   
jalk1

Having read all the Reacher books and I would like to know what part of Reacher does Tom Cruise look like?
Reacher is 6ft 5inches tall built like a brick s**t house capable of killing with his bare hands expand.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 14/9/2012 9:24:32 AM   
clarkkent

Ugh. The casting of Cruise was an obvious miss step, but everything i've seen of this flick has raised NO INTEREST in seeing it, which is shocking when you consider the fact that i'm a huge fan of the Reacher books.

Post #: 3
RE: New Jack Reacher Pic Online - 14/9/2012 12:33:52 PM   
My name is Legion

When I first watched the trailer I laughed when Cruise said "Really", because all I could think at that moment was that my reaction would be, "Yes really, you squeaky voiced shrimp", then I proceed to beat the shit out of him.

Now take into account the fact that I knew nothing about Jack Reacher at that point, suffice to say, I laughed even harder when I read about his physical description.

Cruise isn't just miscast because he's short, it's also because he's not a believable tough guy. Charles Bronson wasn't much taller than Cruise, but he had presence, menace, he didn't look like a guy you'd want to mess with.

Some may read this and think I dislike Cruise, I don't, I think he's a fine actor in the right role, this is clearly all wrong for him.

Post #: 4
- 14/9/2012 1:58:52 PM   
Madhava

So sad that they messed up the casting of this so bad -- such a huge missed opportunity for a great film series. Even Lee Child there looks like a better Reacher than wimpy little Cruise.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Jack Reacher Pic Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI