Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Universal Takes Aim At More Bourne

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Universal Takes Aim At More Bourne Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Universal Takes Aim At More Bourne - 13/9/2012 10:43:25 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
hmmmmmm - 13/9/2012 10:43:25 PM   
leemours84

ill admit TED was the suprise of the summer but i get the feeling uni versal are only thinking money money money, I am suprised that they are considering Bourne 5 but UNI heres the deal deliver a great big apology cake to Matt Damon & Greengrass and get them back!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
YAY for Ted, but BOO for not-Bourne Bourne - 13/9/2012 11:23:07 PM   
Taz69

Ted is one of the best comedies in years (although there were a few too many close ties with his Family Guy brethren) so delighted it's getting a sequel. Not so happy there will be more Cross Bournes, as Legacy was dull and very tedius.

Post #: 3
RE: Universal Takes Aim At More Bourne - 14/9/2012 12:37:49 AM   
MonsterCat

Going out on a limb here but I'm guessing there will be a lot of running, people shooting at a rogue spy and CIA types will scowl at computer screens.

< Message edited by MonsterCat -- 14/9/2012 12:44:58 AM >

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

Post #: 4
Legacy NOT Impressive - 14/9/2012 3:12:24 AM   
Steam Roller

Extremely disappointed with Bourne Legacy.
Tony Gilroy should sit out of the next installment and let Greengrass run the show.
As talented as Renner is for an actor. He will not in my view garner enough of an audience for the Bourne franchise.
Hopefully, the Ludlum family and the movie execs can convince Matt Damon to make another go of it.
Cheers.

Post #: 5
YAY for Bourne, but BOO for Ted 2 - 14/9/2012 12:01:23 PM   
bereski

jak powyżej

Post #: 6
Should have followed the books more closely... - 14/9/2012 12:50:55 PM   
petewasbristol

The Bourne films would have been so much better (and they were great BTW) if they had stuck with the main focal point of the books. Carlos the Jackal. Honestly, he could have been one of the greatest antagonists in Cinema history. The treadstone issue was great for what it was, but like the books, it should have only been a side issue for Bourne.... David Webb.... Delta.

Post #: 7
Should have followed the books more closely... - 14/9/2012 12:54:25 PM   
petewasbristol

The Bourne films would have been so much better (and they were great BTW) if they had stuck with the main focal point of the books. Carlos the Jackal. Honestly, he could have been one of the greatest antagonists in Cinema history. The treadstone issue was great for what it was, but like the books, it should have only been a side issue for Bourne.... David Webb.... Delta.

Post #: 8
Doug Liman!!!!! - 14/9/2012 1:03:22 PM   
DouglasW

Said it before and will say it again.....everybody forgets that Doug Liman directed the first Bourne and did a bang-up job of it. Get HIM back and perhaps it would convice Matt Damon to have another go. If not, with DL at the helm, you'd still be guaranteed another decent crack at it....

Post #: 9
Let it go already! - 1/10/2012 6:17:57 PM   
Madhava

Jesus Christ, let it go already, Hollywood! The last film sucked. It was a perfect trilogy with Matt Damon, leave it the fuck alone now and go and do something original! Grrrr....

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Universal Takes Aim At More Bourne Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI