Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> Ghostly Thrillers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ghostly Thrillers - 8/9/2012 2:16:09 PM   
filmfan90

Hello horror hounds!

I'm a huge fan of ghost films and haunted house movies. No other sub-genre of horror has ever managed to scare me except for these ghost films. The slightest mention of ghosts begins to get my mind wizzing and whiring and sooner than later I find myself listening out for any possibly-paranormal noise, worried I'd see something, hear something or worse, feel something..

Ghosts are responsible for some of the best thrillers ever created, from The Sixth Sense, The Others and The Pact - which is out on DVD in October and comes HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (Saw it in the cinemas and loved it!)

Here's my personal top 13 ghostly thrillers -

< Message edited by elab49 -- 8/9/2012 2:29:28 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Ghostly Thrillers - 8/9/2012 2:32:23 PM   
elab49

Empire, I'm afraid, doesn't allow posting just to send users off to personal sites. It comes under the advertising rules. If you wish, you can have your personal site in your sig, and there is a Blogs etc thread in Off-Topic to post where/what your site is. But please don't include it in the content of posts to link users off-site.

But please do post your choices here - I'd think The Haunting and The Innocents will be popular choices for many lists

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to filmfan90)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> Ghostly Thrillers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI