Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Max Minghella Trying On Horns

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Max Minghella Trying On Horns Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Max Minghella Trying On Horns - 6/9/2012 11:23:26 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Hell, boy! - 6/9/2012 11:23:26 AM   
ericcoyle

They are going to need to make Ig look not-like-Hellboy for this one. Great book though.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: Hell, boy! - 6/9/2012 12:44:56 PM   
Invader_Ace

Really enjoyed the book a lot and thought it would make for a good film.  Not feeling Radcliffe as Ig though.

(in reply to ericcoyle)
Post #: 3
RE: Hell, boy! - 6/9/2012 3:18:31 PM   
sharkboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Invader_Ace

Really enjoyed the book a lot and thought it would make for a good film.  Not feeling Radcliffe as Ig though.

Agree to both parts.  Ig always struck me as the average blue-collar kinda guy, with a much more physical presence than Radcliffe.  Someone like Sons of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam would be ideal for the role IMO.

A bit confused about the looking like Hellboy comment - one is a large red hell-born demon with a tail, stone hand and the small sawn-off stubs of horns.  The other is a normal human who has grown a full pair of horns.  Don't really see how there can be a case of mistaken identity!

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to Invader_Ace)
Post #: 4
Re Hell Boy - 7/9/2012 1:10:46 PM   
ericcoyle

Yeah, Bald, red hairless skin, horns, "goaty" beard, breathes smoke, horns, impervious to fire, Absolutely nothing alike there then?
Actually he's more like the young Hellboy at the start of Hellboy 2 when I think about it. I think any one not totally aware of the genesis of hellboy will see visual similarities between him and Ig

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Max Minghella Trying On Horns Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI