Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Seven Psychopaths Red Band Trailer

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Seven Psychopaths Red Band Trailer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Seven Psychopaths Red Band Trailer - 31/8/2012 4:08:03 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Great cast + great creative team = unexpected crap - 31/8/2012 4:08:03 AM   
intelandroid

Saw a special preview of "Seven Psychopaths" in New York yesterday, and it turned out to be a huge disappointment. It starts out really well, then just degenerates into a huge, unfunny mess. It was like two different movies, neither of which was any good. Avoid, avoid, avoid. Just watch the brilliant "In Bruges" again.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
@INTELANDROID - 31/8/2012 10:25:48 AM   
Daniel_123

You're in a minority here, dude. Everything I've heard and read from people who saw advanced screenings, indicate otherwise. Also, they would not have changed the release from a limited one to a WIDE one, if the response to the advanced screenings had not been overwhelmingly positive. It's okay if you didn't like it, but let's not mislead people as to the general feeling about the movie.

Post #: 3
Daniel_123 - 1/9/2012 5:04:13 AM   
intelandroid

You misunderstood my (admittedly opinionated) post. I don't have enough power-- or any power-- to influence "the general feeling about the movie," since I'm not a reviewer or anything. I'm just a regular guy who happened to get a free ticket. I merely shared my own views on the movie. The people who want to see it will see it, and some of them-- thousands, or even millions-- will like it. I, for one, am actually more interested in the ensuing and inevitable debate. Let me know when you've seen it so we can trade opinions!

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Seven Psychopaths Red Band Trailer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI