Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

DeGeneres Jumps Into Finding Nemo 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> DeGeneres Jumps Into Finding Nemo 2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DeGeneres Jumps Into Finding Nemo 2 - 22/8/2012 10:14:12 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Lookin' Good - 22/8/2012 10:14:12 PM   
marlowe9

You know what Pixar sequel I'd like to see? Brave 2. I loved the characters and the world they created in that film so much that I was itching to return to it once the credits rolled - and I think it's fair to say the plot for Brave was a little too thin to do all those characters and that world justice. A sequel to Brave could really do the things that perfect sequels are meant to do.

Finding Nemo 2 could be beautiful and I'm keen to see what plot and title they come up with. It's a bit of a shame that from 2010-2013ish Pixar's theatrical output is so sequel heavy (the short films are showing a lot more imagination and diversity than the premises of their feature films) but with the exception of Cars 2, they're all sequels that I'd love to see, even if I didn't expect or demand them.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
"You know what Pixar sequel I'd like to see? Brave... - 22/8/2012 11:48:43 PM   
badsanta

Well, that makes one of you.

I watched 'Up' yesterday. It's hard to imagine Pixar being allowed to make such a quirky original film as that now. Shame.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 3
RE: "You know what Pixar sequel I'd like to see? B... - 23/8/2012 2:24:37 PM   
UTB

How long before Rata2ie?

(in reply to badsanta)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> DeGeneres Jumps Into Finding Nemo 2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI