Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> DVD Discussion >> Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 15/8/2012 12:09:40 PM   
jackcarter

theres a ton of extras but will it just be the BR?
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2012/08/07/bbfc-rates-prometheus-blu-ray-extras/

the previous Alien DVDs have pretty much the same as the Blu Rays but these days it seems DVD is becoming more bare bones

hoping there will be a 2 disc dvd that will include the 30+mins of deleted scenes and just the main docs like the 2 disc StarTrek 2009

< Message edited by jackcarter -- 15/8/2012 12:35:04 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 15/8/2012 12:23:02 PM   
AxlReznor

I hope so for the sake of people who don't have a Blu Ray player. I do, but it's still irritating when I see DVD's released with none of the extras that would have been the norm just a couple of years ago. Especially as there are some things I still get on DVD because they're cheaper and I don't see the point in getting every movie in HD... why anyone thought Clerks. needed a HD release, I don't know.

(in reply to jackcarter)
Post #: 2
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 15/8/2012 1:56:02 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Time to make the upgrade people! I will never watch a new release in standard def ever again. Blu Ray has raised the bar so high that DVD pales in comparison.

Not wanting to derail too much though, there's a good chance that the Blu will have a DVD with it, so might as well just buy that, future proofing in the process.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 3
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 15/8/2012 3:24:14 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Time to make the upgrade people! I will never watch a new release in standard def ever again. Blu Ray has raised the bar so high that DVD pales in comparison.

Not wanting to derail too much though, there's a good chance that the Blu will have a DVD with it, so might as well just buy that, future proofing in the process.

Bit of an overexaggeration there surely DK? I know you are crazy in love with blu ray but dvd isnt going anywhere soon since both it and blu are designed to play in all blu players.I still buy dvd sets of tv series for example as they are much cheaper and there is a better variety of shows available than the blus and are better value.

< Message edited by Cool Breeze -- 15/8/2012 3:25:12 PM >

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 4
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 15/8/2012 3:37:55 PM   
AxlReznor

Bit of an overstatement, I'd say. For me, Blu Ray is vital for the big summer blockbusters like The Avengers, and movies that have a strong emphasis on their colour like Hero. But for everything else, DVD is perfectly adequate.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 5
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 15/8/2012 3:47:16 PM   
st3veebee

Prometheus is one of those films you have to get the Blu Ray of though, isn't it. Love to hear the commentaries on this.

Latest Films:

Two days in New York: 4/5

Prometheus: 3.5/5

Abe Lincoln: VH 3/5

Twin Peaks: FWWM 3.5/5

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 6
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 15/8/2012 3:49:50 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: st3veebee

Prometheus is one of those films you have to get the Blu Ray of though, isn't it. Love to hear the commentaries on this.

For me personally, no.Its not that good.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 7
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 15/8/2012 3:53:32 PM   
AxlReznor

quote:

ORIGINAL: st3veebee

Yes, I will get it on BluRay. But I can't help but feel sorry for people who don't have BluRay players being shortchanged.

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 8
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 17/8/2012 1:27:02 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

quote:

Bit of an overexaggeration there surely DK? I know you are crazy in love with blu ray but dvd isnt going anywhere soon since both it and blu are designed to play in all blu players.I still buy dvd sets of tv series for example as they are much cheaper and there is a better variety of shows available than the blus and are better value.

I dont think it's an exaggeration, not for me at least. I hate watching stuff in standard def now, it's just painful. If people out there can't see much of a difference then that's them, but i COMPLETELY disagree with that! I mean, would you go back to playing games in standard def? Hell no! So i don't see why its any different with movies/ tv shows.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 9
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 17/8/2012 4:15:10 PM   
AxlReznor

I don't care what a game looks like, as long as I have fun playing it. So yes, I would go back to playing games in standard def. My wife has a Wii which isn't a HD console... No More Heroes and Okami on there are two of my favourite games.

Post #: 10
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 21/8/2012 1:58:37 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

I don't care what a game looks like, as long as I have fun playing it. So yes, I would go back to playing games in standard def. My wife has a Wii which isn't a HD console... No More Heroes and Okami on there are two of my favourite games.

Well the visuals are the no. 1 priority for me, hence my stance on this.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 11
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 11/9/2012 8:44:03 PM   
BelfastBoy

Bumping thread to ask if the Prometheus DVD is the extended version of the film or is that Blu Ray only? (Or, is there no extended edition and instead the deleted scenes are special features?)

Post #: 12
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 11/9/2012 9:01:27 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

No extended version that i know of. Loads of deleted/ alternate scenes though. Can't confirm whether those are on the DVD

(in reply to BelfastBoy)
Post #: 13
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 12/9/2012 10:11:34 AM   
BelfastBoy

quote:

No extended version that i know of. Loads of deleted/ alternate scenes though. Can't confirm whether those are on the DVD

Cheers, that's what I thought. I've had some difficulty finding out if there's any special features on the DVD, although obviously they'll be on the BluRay. Am surprised at the apparent lack of any extended version, since Ridley said months ago that he intended to release a version that would be 20-30mins longer. Robin Hood was released straight away in longer form, for instance. Maybe Prometheus is being held back for a future double dip, or maybe Ridley didn't feel the need to pad out the film just for the sake of it?

Post #: 14
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 18/9/2012 9:50:12 AM   
jackcarter

i heard the dvd will only have about 10mins of the 30 mins of deleted scenes (that will be on the BR) - disappointing.

maybe the R1 dvd will have them?

(in reply to BelfastBoy)
Post #: 15
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 28/9/2012 1:47:16 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

I know this thread is about the DVD but it seems pointless starting a new one so here's the run down on the extras for the Prometheus Blu ray:

London (September 28, 2012) – Upon anticipation from the highly active fan community, renowned director Ridley Scott’s gripping sci-fi thriller makes its debut on Blu-ray 3D Collector’s Edition, Blu-ray, and DVD from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Only on Blu-ray, unlock secrets and get answers to questions left unanswered in the cinema. An unmatched home entertainment experience, with the Blu-ray 3D Collector’s Edition view over six hours of never-before-seen bonus material and watch the blockbuster in the format it was meant to be viewed, in stunning high-definition. The much-anticipated PROMETHEUS will release globally starting this October through January of 2013. Fans worldwide can now pre-order with participating retailers online.

Written by Damon Lindelof (“Lost”) and Jon Spaihts, PROMETHEUS features outstanding performances by Academy Award® winner Charlize Theron (Monster), Golden Globe® nominee Michael Fassbender (Inglourious Basterds), Guy Pearce (Memento), Noomi Rapace (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo), and Logan Marshall-Green (Devil).

Archeologist couple Elizabeth Shaw (Rapace) and Charlie Holloway (Marshall-Green) discover a star map that they interpret as an invitation from humanity's forerunners, the “Engineers.” Determined to find out more about them, the couple boards the scientific vessel Prometheus, created and funded by Peter Weyland (Pearce), CEO of Weyland Corporation. Lead by mission director Meredith Vickers (Theron) and monitored by Weyland’s android David (Fassbender), the team of explorers find a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth and embark on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe where they fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.

The Blu-ray 3D Collector’s Edition of Prometheus features the original theatrical release and will be available in premium packaging. Get the ultimate experience with this premium edition which features the revealing behind-the-scenes documentary “Furious Gods”, an Alternate Opening and Ending, Extended / Deleted Scenes, commentary by director and writers, the cutting edge Prometheus: Weyland Corp Archive Second Screen App and more!

Prometheus Blu-ray 3D Collector’s Edition
Disc 1
• 3D Theatrical Cut of Film

Disc 2 - Special Features Blu-ray
• The Furious Gods: Making Prometheus (2 hours - 3 hours if played in enhanced mode with Enhancement Pods)
• Enhancement Pods (1 hour)
• Weyland Corp Archives which includes Pre-Visualizations, Screen Tests and more

Disc 3
• 2D Theatrical Cut
• Commentary by Director/Producer Ridley Scott
• Commentary by Writer Jon Spaihts and Writer/Executive Producer Damon Lindelof
• The Peter Weyland Files
• Deleted and Alternate Scenes that include an Alternate Opening / Ending
• Prometheus: Weyland Corp Archive Second Screen App
• Digital Copy

Prometheus Blu-ray
• Theatrical Cut
• Digital Copy

Prometheus DVD
• Deleted scenes

If you buy just the 2D Blu Ray you will be missing out on a very long making of called Furious Gods which sounds awesome! I have the 3D Play steelbook on pre-order for this. It's worth noting that the press release only on Blu Ray will you get the extra content. It also says to see the movie as it's meant to be viewed, suggesting that anyone who watches this on DVD is not seeing it the way Ridley intended Time to upgrade to Blu DVD peeps! Seriously though, i'm stoked with this listing of extras, it looks awesome

(in reply to jackcarter)
Post #: 16
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 28/9/2012 1:56:17 PM   
Cool Breeze

Well in fairness to Empire,they are sticking to their guns on their opinion of Prometheus,they have gone so far as to call it '' the most disappointing film of the year '' in their dvd review.

Post #: 17
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 28/9/2012 3:16:24 PM   
BelfastBoy

quote:

I know this thread is about the DVD but it seems pointless starting a new one so here's the run down on the extras for the Prometheus Blu ray:

London (September 28, 2012) – Upon anticipation from the highly active fan community, renowned director Ridley Scott's gripping sci-fi thriller makes its debut on Blu-ray 3D Collector's Edition, Blu-ray, and DVD from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Only on Blu-ray, unlock secrets and get answers to questions left unanswered in the cinema. An unmatched home entertainment experience, with the Blu-ray 3D Collector's Edition view over six hours of never-before-seen bonus material and watch the blockbuster in the format it was meant to be viewed, in stunning high-definition. The much-anticipated PROMETHEUS will release globally starting this October through January of 2013. Fans worldwide can now pre-order with participating retailers online.

Written by Damon Lindelof ("Lost”) and Jon Spaihts, PROMETHEUS features outstanding performances by Academy Award® winner Charlize Theron (Monster), Golden Globe® nominee Michael Fassbender (Inglourious Basterds), Guy Pearce (Memento), Noomi Rapace (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo), and Logan Marshall-Green (Devil).

Archeologist couple Elizabeth Shaw (Rapace) and Charlie Holloway (Marshall-Green) discover a star map that they interpret as an invitation from humanity's forerunners, the "Engineers.” Determined to find out more about them, the couple boards the scientific vessel Prometheus, created and funded by Peter Weyland (Pearce), CEO of Weyland Corporation. Lead by mission director Meredith Vickers (Theron) and monitored by Weyland's android David (Fassbender), the team of explorers find a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth and embark on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe where they fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.

The Blu-ray 3D Collector's Edition of Prometheus features the original theatrical release and will be available in premium packaging. Get the ultimate experience with this premium edition which features the revealing behind-the-scenes documentary "Furious Gods”, an Alternate Opening and Ending, Extended / Deleted Scenes, commentary by director and writers, the cutting edge Prometheus: Weyland Corp Archive Second Screen App and more!

Prometheus Blu-ray 3D Collector's Edition
Disc 1
• 3D Theatrical Cut of Film

Disc 2 - Special Features Blu-ray
• The Furious Gods: Making Prometheus (2 hours - 3 hours if played in enhanced mode with Enhancement Pods)
• Enhancement Pods (1 hour)
• Weyland Corp Archives which includes Pre-Visualizations, Screen Tests and more

Disc 3
• 2D Theatrical Cut
• Digital Copy

Prometheus Blu-ray
• Theatrical Cut
• Digital Copy

Prometheus DVD
• Deleted scenes

If you buy just the 2D Blu Ray you will be missing out on a very long making of called Furious Gods which sounds awesome! I have the 3D Play steelbook on pre-order for this. It's worth noting that the press release only on Blu Ray will you get the extra content. It also says to see the movie as it's meant to be viewed, suggesting that anyone who watches this on DVD is not seeing it the way Ridley intended Time to upgrade to Blu DVD peeps! Seriously though, i'm stoked with this listing of extras, it looks awesome

You know what mate, you're right about upgrading! DVD is getting totally shafted far too often now so it's time to take the plunge. I don't love Prometheus as a film but I like it enough to want all those special features!

Post #: 18
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 28/9/2012 8:32:11 PM   
jackcarter

ah crap

(in reply to BelfastBoy)
Post #: 19
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 28/9/2012 9:37:06 PM   
UTB

"Theatrical Cut" makes me think another release is on the way. I know Ridley says there isn't and that he's happy with the length, but there's no way this is only getting 1 release.

(in reply to jackcarter)
Post #: 20
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 28/9/2012 10:23:19 PM   
moontheloon

Christ Sake. Does this mean I am going to have to buy the 3D version of the film if I want the full documentaries? I don't enjoy watching films in 3D, do not have a 3D telly or player and don't intend to get one, I own Hugo in 3D simply because it is the only version available... I don't want to buy the 3D copy as it will provide evidence to them that 3D is the future, but I might have to if I want to see these docs. I might wait for reviews to see if they're worth it.

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between he does what he wants to do

(in reply to jackcarter)
Post #: 21
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 28/9/2012 11:02:58 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: moontheloon

Christ Sake. Does this mean I am going to have to buy the 3D version of the film if I want the full documentaries? I don't enjoy watching films in 3D, do not have a 3D telly or player and don't intend to get one, I own Hugo in 3D simply because it is the only version available... I don't want to buy the 3D copy as it will provide evidence to them that 3D is the future, but I might have to if I want to see these docs. I might wait for reviews to see if they're worth it.

It's only about £3 more than the 2D release. I understand if you really dont want to give studios evidence that 3D is selling well, but think of it as a special edition. In the days of DVD we often used to get a standard release then a 2 disc special edition, look at this as something akin to that. After all this is a movie that was shot in 3D, so in a way it's understandable that it's getting a push in that direction. I'm sure the making of is going to be amazing and well worth a few extra quid.

(in reply to moontheloon)
Post #: 22
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 28/9/2012 11:03:57 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

"Theatrical Cut" makes me think another release is on the way. I know Ridley says there isn't and that he's happy with the length, but there's no way this is only getting 1 release.

The current theory is that it says theatrical cut to disprove any rumours that there will be an extended cut. As Ridleys was talking it up as a possibility after the movies release. Personally i would LOVE an extended cut.

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 23
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 28/9/2012 11:05:51 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: jackcarter

ah crap

I know it sucks for people who are currently DVD only, but blu ray really is amazing, and as a film lover you are missing out on a lot by not embracing the format. Not trying to tell you what to do or that youre wrong or anything, just saying really. I personally dont think DVD buyers should get short shrift in this fashion but it's unfortunately the way things are going.

(in reply to jackcarter)
Post #: 24
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 28/9/2012 11:31:11 PM   
UTB

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

The current theory is that it says theatrical cut to disprove any rumours that there will be an extended cut. As Ridleys was talking it up as a possibility after the movies release. Personally i would LOVE an extended cut.

Me too, but I won't be buying this yet now.

Post #: 25
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 29/9/2012 7:55:50 AM   
jackcarter

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: jackcarter

ah crap

I know it sucks for people who are currently DVD only, but blu ray really is amazing, and as a film lover you are missing out on a lot by not embracing the format. Not trying to tell you what to do or that youre wrong or anything, just saying really. I personally dont think DVD buyers should get short shrift in this fashion but it's unfortunately the way things are going.

yeah its annoying as i was hoping theyd cut SF fans a break and do what happened with Trek09 - 2 disc dvd with the entire deleted scenes and the main docs (although it looks like even BR buyers are getting shafted there!)

sometimes certain outlets like Sainsbury do a special bonus disc for dvd giving some of the extras that are only available on the BR (Robin Hood) - alternatively sometimes the US/R1 does it (Terminator 4) so heres hoping...

Post #: 26
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 29/9/2012 10:21:17 AM   
Rgirvan44

There is no extended cut, and there will be no extended cut.

Ridley was mis-quoted about an extended cut. What he was that there were about 30 mins of deleated scenes that he would put on the disk "in a seperate section". People missed that last bit and started writing that a longer cut would be released.

There won't - the movie is getting the full bells and whistles treatment now. If there were a DC coming out do you think they would have added in all these extras now?

This is it - there is no longer cut. But I am sure someone will take those 30 mins of extra scenes and insert them into a fan edit.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to jackcarter)
Post #: 27
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 29/9/2012 10:45:08 AM   
jackcarter

the alternate/deleted scenes are very interesting but i can sort of understand why they wernt in the final cut. while the engineer speaks is quite creepy/scary maybe it works better and is more mysterious/eerie if he says nothing, with it left ambiguous if he understands before killing them all, and the alternate end of the engineer checking the life pod out before attacking Shaw (who gets the better of him with an axe) heightens the tension/abiguity of if he wants to kill shaw but maybe lessens the impact of how strong/badass the engineers are (RS said something in an interview a while ago). other scenes like Janek talking to Vickers were obviously cut to keep it at 2 hrs and wernt that necessary as they were explained in other scenes but obviously wouldve helped iron out some of the issues people have with the film (more reason for Janek turning hero, Milburns fascination with the giant worm, Vickers mentioning shaws alien baby to Weyland etc)

no doubt its all explained in the commentaries - probably only avaiable on the BR

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 28
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 29/9/2012 11:11:56 AM   
BelfastBoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

There is no extended cut, and there will be no extended cut.

Ridley was mis-quoted about an extended cut. What he was that there were about 30 mins of deleated scenes that he would put on the disk "in a seperate section". People missed that last bit and started writing that a longer cut would be released.

There won't - the movie is getting the full bells and whistles treatment now. If there were a DC coming out do you think they would have added in all these extras now?

This is it - there is no longer cut. But I am sure someone will take those 30 mins of extra scenes and insert them into a fan edit.

When I read your post, my first thought was to think 'Hang on, Scott did say there'd be an extended cut!', but a quick google search revealed something more ambiguous. Scott spoke to Collider back in the summer, and this is what he actually said:

"COLLIDER: You’re going to do an extended cut on the Blu-ray/DVD. Is it a lot longer?

SCOTT: Twenty minutes.

COLLIDER: So there’s, like, twenty minutes that will be added back in for a longer version?

SCOTT: Maybe. But I’m so happy with this engine, the way it is right now. I think it’s fine. I think it works. It can go in a section where, if you really want to tap in, look at the menu. To see how things are long, and it’s too long. Dramatically, I’m about putting bums on seats. For me to separate my idea of commerce from art—I’d be a fool. You can’t do that. I wouldn’t be allowed to do the films I do. So I’m very user friendly as far as the studios are concerned. To a certain extent, I’m a businessman. I’m aware that’s what I have to do. It’s my job. To say, “Screw the audience.” You can’t do that. “Am I communicating?” is the question. Am I communicating? Because if I’m not, I need to address it."

I don't know if there's any direct quotes from other interviews where he actually said there would be an extended cut, but I think - myself included - we all read interviews like the one above and just assumed that he would do one. He actually starts of saying that there would be an extended cut, but then seems to change his mind and leaves things hanging a bit. Fair enough. Even on something like Kingdom Of Heaven, which was extended in a way that improved the film no end, there were still deleted scenes above and beyond what was added to the theatrical version.

As for the 3D Bluray getting all the extras, if this is the future, then how can we fight it? Strong opinions and legitimate objections are rife on forums like this, but forums are for people who care enough to type out their thoughts. The vast majority of potential buyers will just buy whatever version of the film suits their home entertainment setup - plenty of people with the 3D TV and BD player will probably never even watch the special features exclusive to that format! However, and more generally, I would recommend lots of Scott's home media releases to anyone interested in how films are conceived and made - especially Gladiator, Kingdom Of Heaven, and Blade Runner. In particular, 'Dangerous Days ' on the Blade Runner release is staggeringly comprehensive, brutally honest, and perhaps the best 'making of' documentary ever made. Ridley clearly isn't the nicest or most accommodating person to work with, but the results are frequently spectacular. In terms of Prometheus, while I think it's a good, rather than great, film, it's still a production that I'd like to know more about.

[EDIT, delivered like a Shakespearean aside: "I didn't tell you this, OK? But if you know where to look, the deleted scenes and featurettes are 'out there', if you know what I mean? You didn't hear it from me, OK...?"]

< Message edited by BelfastBoy -- 29/9/2012 11:16:38 AM >

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 29
RE: Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? - 29/9/2012 11:29:54 AM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: BelfastBoy
However, and more generally, I would recommend lots of Scott's home media releases to anyone interested in how films are conceived and made - especially Gladiator, Kingdom Of Heaven, and Blade Runner. In particular, 'Dangerous Days ' on the Blade Runner release is staggeringly comprehensive, brutally honest, and perhaps the best 'making of' documentary ever made.

And yet ironically, the Kingdom of Heaven Blu Ray is just the movie with all of the extras missing!! It's one of my favourite Scott movies, so is very frustrating.

(in reply to BelfastBoy)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> DVD Discussion >> Think the Prometheus DVD will have the extras? Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI