Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Should I buy a Canon 60D or 7D?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> Should I buy a Canon 60D or 7D? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Should I buy a Canon 60D or 7D? - 15/8/2012 8:45:12 AM   
pseudocreme

Request for advice here. I've been working as a freelance videographer for the last 3 years, and I went halfs investing in a Canon 7D with a friend of mine - he's in the same profession and we quite often work together.

Unfortunately, he's moving to Canada at the end of the month and we've split the kit - I've ended up with our lens, which is decent enough (24 - 105mm Canon ef) and the rest of the kit (legs, lens filters etc). Basically I'm used to the 7D and I'd like to get a new one, but for monetary reasons I'm considering a 60D instead. I'm just worried as I've never used one before. I'd heard that it has the same sized control chip as the 5D mk. II allowing for the full sized frame, but offers shooting in 60fps like the 7D and by all accounts, it seems like the best of both worlds.

Can anyone offer any advice, maybe if they've had hands on experience with both DSLR's?

The Mission is never over...
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> Should I buy a Canon 60D or 7D? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI