Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite Sex Can Be or Do

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite Sex Can Be or Do Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 4/9/2012 10:37:12 AM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

Will you turn down an incredibly beautiful woman who is infatuated with you because you don't like some of her personality traits? Or her personality at all? Surely you can work on it together and by being with someone who is the opposite of her own personality, she will notice the error of her ways and be more like you?

And if not, you could always get her a shock collar or skoosh some water in her face when she errs. It almost worked for Tom Cruise.

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 61
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 4/9/2012 12:05:41 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

Attractive - for me it's all about looks. Why? Because subtly changing their personality to what you want will be easy, whereas you can't change their looks. Physical beauty comes in many forms, but I generally prefer cute/petite rather than tall and sassy.

Boy, you're in for a hell of a shock when you eventually talk to a woman.

Indeed. The only things that subtly change when a man enters a relationship with a woman are his knowledge of shit TV and his bank balance

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 62
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 4/9/2012 3:13:23 PM   
Jaded_Parrot

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

Attractive - for me it's all about looks. Why? Because subtly changing their personality to what you want will be easy, whereas you can't change their looks. Physical beauty comes in many forms, but I generally prefer cute/petite rather than tall and sassy.

Boy, you're in for a hell of a shock when you eventually talk to a woman.

Indeed. The only things that subtly change when a man enters a relationship with a woman are his knowledge of shit TV and his bank balance

And how much bed he's allowed to sleep on...

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 63
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 4/9/2012 10:52:26 PM   
maffew

quote:

ORIGINAL: steflon

attractive: nice teeth, slim neck, rockabilly dresses, big kick ass boots, being able to dance/play an instrument

unattractive: being overly sexual, obnoxiousness, only listening to one genre of music, not caring about books

oh and on the tattoo front, love a bright colourful sleeve, hate randomly placed rubbish tatts like that three colour winnie the poo or betty boop when they never read winnie the poo or know who betty boop is

you are excellent.

"Now i don't know much about security lighting, but i'm guessing they'll be using 180-degree dispersing halogens with motion sensors"

(in reply to steflon)
Post #: 64
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite Sex Can Be or Do Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI