Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite Sex Can Be or Do

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite Sex Can Be or Do Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 8/8/2012 8:45:29 PM   
the anomaly

Attractive: Vagina
Unattractive: Penis

(in reply to boaby)
Post #: 31
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 8/8/2012 8:56:41 PM   
superdan

Attractive: Big eyes, dimples, freckles, strong eyebrows, patient, outdoorsy, laughs at my jokes, laughs at her own jokes.

Unattractive: Eats with mouth open (and poor manners in general), tries to out-lad lads, poor hygiene, humourless, short-tempered (also known as 'fiery' or 'passionate'), wilfully ignorant, racist.

< Message edited by superdan -- 8/8/2012 9:26:08 PM >

(in reply to the anomaly)
Post #: 32
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 8/8/2012 9:25:10 PM   
paul_ie86

Attractive: College educated. Wants 2 kids, a boy and a girl. She likes dogs. She likes Otis Redding. She does the crossword. she’s into sports, but not so much so where her legs are more muscular than mine, that weirds me out and, she plays bass guitar like Kim Deal from the Pixies or Kim Gordon from Sonic Youth. Any Kim from any cool band, really. Let's see how long it takes for someone to recognise this list

Unattractive: Can't really think of anything

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 33
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 9/8/2012 11:03:02 AM   
Rhubarb

You should have found another quote for the other box, dawg.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 34
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 9/8/2012 11:32:56 AM   
st3veebee

Attractive: Gotta be Eyes and Sense of Humour.

Unattractive: Not a fan of incredibly loud attention seekers.

Latest Films:

Two days in New York: 4/5

Prometheus: 3.5/5

Abe Lincoln: VH 3/5

Twin Peaks: FWWM 3.5/5

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 35
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 9/8/2012 6:23:56 PM   
Kilo_T_Mortal

Attractive: Assertive
Unattractive: Genocide

It can be a fine line.

he's ruining my buestiful threat!

"She must have known about all this before she let that grinning loon put his space-cock anywhere near her?"
horribleives

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 36
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 9/8/2012 6:33:26 PM   
Rebel scum

Attractive-Sense of humour, relaxed, a good conversationalist, loyal, nice eyes + glasses
Unattractive-Being a cunt

"We are not safe! A dark menace rises to the east! Duckies go quack! Cows go moo! I want ice cream. Verily, will you two hobbits join my quest?"

(in reply to Kilo_T_Mortal)
Post #: 37
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 9/8/2012 6:43:59 PM   
Kilo_T_Mortal

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebel scum

Define, define, define!

he's ruining my buestiful threat!

"She must have known about all this before she let that grinning loon put his space-cock anywhere near her?"
horribleives

(in reply to Rebel scum)
Post #: 38
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 9/8/2012 6:53:08 PM   
Rebel scum

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebel scum

Define, define, define!

Cunt (n)-Someone who intentionally does things that they know will negatively affect other people in some shape or form solely for personal gain, feeling no remorse in the process. The best example for this is cheating, which is never ever okay.

"We are not safe! A dark menace rises to the east! Duckies go quack! Cows go moo! I want ice cream. Verily, will you two hobbits join my quest?"

(in reply to Kilo_T_Mortal)
Post #: 39
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 14/8/2012 8:43:18 AM   
Biggus

Attractive: Someone who's a bitty sassy. I tend to fall for girls with more balls than me.
Unattractive: Falling about drunk.

"They offered me a hundred grand. You wanna know something? When I found out I'd get my hands on you, I said I'd do it for nothing."

http://fletchsworldoffilm.wordpress.com/

(in reply to Rebel scum)
Post #: 40
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 14/8/2012 9:38:33 AM   
Lucky Day

quote:

ORIGINAL: Biggus

Attractive: Someone who's a bitty sassy. I tend to fall for girls with more balls than me.

That wasn't a girl

(in reply to Biggus)
Post #: 41
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 14/8/2012 1:31:35 PM   
chewbacasnapsak

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lucky Day

quote:

That wasn't a girl

its was someone with at least three testicles, what the hell was it?

"who'd pay a million dollars to have me killed"
"jealous husbands, outraged chefs, humiliated tailors...the list is endless"

(in reply to Lucky Day)
Post #: 42
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 14/8/2012 1:50:30 PM   
Lucky Day

quote:

ORIGINAL: chewbacasnapsak

quote:

quote:

That wasn't a girl

That makes the rather bold assumption that Biggus has at least 2 testicles.

(in reply to chewbacasnapsak)
Post #: 43
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 15/8/2012 5:48:40 AM   
Katamarang

attractive- laid back, open minded, cute smile
unattractive- lack of consideration for other people

It's so funny I'm haemorrhaging inside.

http://www.savethetivoli.co.uk/
please help save my local cinema cheers

(in reply to Lucky Day)
Post #: 44
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 20/8/2012 12:32:29 PM   
Toby Monroe

attractive - rude, belligerent superior attitude
unattractive - Pinko tree hugging seed eating tie-dye wearing bio-fuel driving hairy legged mother earth types

Fit or Fugly score: 3/10

(in reply to Katamarang)
Post #: 45
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 9:28:54 PM   
Biggus

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: chewbacasnapsak

quote:

quote:

That wasn't a girl

That makes the rather bold assumption that Biggus has at least 2 testicles.

Don't make an assumption. It just makes an ass out of u and umption.

"They offered me a hundred grand. You wanna know something? When I found out I'd get my hands on you, I said I'd do it for nothing."

http://fletchsworldoffilm.wordpress.com/

(in reply to Lucky Day)
Post #: 46
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 9:42:31 PM   
vad3r

Attractive - for me it's all about looks. Why? Because subtly changing their personality to what you want will be easy, whereas you can't change their looks. Physical beauty comes in many forms, but I generally prefer cute/petite rather than tall and sassy.

Unattractive - over weight, bad skin and bad teeth.

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

(in reply to Biggus)
Post #: 47
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 9:50:57 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r
Because subtly changing their personality to what you want will be easy, whereas you can't change their looks.

And you wonder why you are still a single virg....

Wait a minute.....

< Message edited by Shifty Bench -- 2/9/2012 10:07:20 PM >

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 48
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 10:00:36 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

Because subtly changing their personality to what you want will be easy, whereas you can't change their looks.

Wait a minute......

It's common sense though. If you don't want someone be drunk, kinder towards people, classier, helpful etc. Then you can either talk or use subtle techniques.
Even if you don't like their taste in music or film. There's always something you can do to gradually change that.

< Message edited by vad3r -- 2/9/2012 10:01:16 PM >

quote:

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 49
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 10:11:22 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

Wait a minute......

It's common sense though. If you don't want someone be drunk, kinder towards people, classier, helpful etc. Then you can either talk or use subtle techniques.
Even if you don't like their taste in music or film. There's always something you can do to gradually change that.

Oh, so NOW you have a specific thing, now that you have been questioned? NOW it's if the person is drunk or useless rather than just having traits you don't particularly like. Why go out with someone with horrible traits you don't like anyway? Just because they are attractive? Personality is very important when it comes to choosing a partner.

Why change someone's taste in film or music at all? Why not just introduce them to what you like and let them make up their own minds and maybe enjoy both?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm doing it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 50
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 10:17:28 PM   
vad3r

Will you turn down an incredibly beautiful woman who is infatuated with you because you don't like some of her personality traits? Or her personality at all? Surely you can work on it together and by being with someone who is the opposite of her own personality, she will notice the error of her ways and be more like you?

< Message edited by vad3r -- 2/9/2012 10:18:55 PM >

quote:

Post #: 51
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 10:20:56 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

Will you turn down an incredibly beautiful woman who is infatuated with you because you don't like some of her personality traits? Or her personality at all? Surely you can work on it together and by being with someone who is the opposite of her own personality, she will notice the error of her ways and be more like you?

If she has personality traits that don't suit my own or that I don't like in a person then it wasn't meant to be. I don't want any woman to change for me. Ever. And I certainly don't want a woman to be more like me

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 52
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 10:27:40 PM   
vad3r

Welll, if a 10/10 goddess was obsessed with me (it could happen...) I wouldn't exactly ponder over whether or not I like her personality. Time changes people. You might not want a woman to change for you, but she will change inevitably anyway.

< Message edited by vad3r -- 2/9/2012 10:28:55 PM >

quote:

Post #: 53
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 11:06:56 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

Time changes people. You might not want a woman to change for you, but she will change inevitably anyway.

Not really without outside influences, though.

My point is, if I met a gorgeous woman but she was a truly horrible person, I wouldn't be going near her. If our personalities aren't compatible, it really ain't worth it regardless of how she looks.

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 54
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 11:09:17 PM   
elab49

Shifty, you're talking about subtle techniques with someone who repeats ad nauseum the evidence they don't work.

Run, don't walk

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

Post #: 55
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 11:14:50 PM   
Shifty Bench

Elab, I do it all the bloody time with him and I don't know why

< Message edited by Shifty Bench -- 2/9/2012 11:15:16 PM >

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 56
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 11:18:15 PM   
MonsterCat

He does seem to have this weird tractor beam that pulls you into a conversation with him.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

Post #: 57
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 2/9/2012 11:20:39 PM   
Shifty Bench

I know. Every. Damn. Time.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 58
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 3/9/2012 7:10:38 PM   
horribleives

quote:

Attractive - for me it's all about looks. Why? Because subtly changing their personality to what you want will be easy, whereas you can't change their looks. Physical beauty comes in many forms, but I generally prefer cute/petite rather than tall and sassy.

Boy, you're in for a hell of a shock when you eventually talk to a woman.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 59
RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite... - 3/9/2012 7:19:38 PM   
vad3r

So is my penis.

quote:

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: The Most Attractive/Unattractive Thing the Opposite Sex Can Be or Do Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI