Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Red Band Cockneys Vs. Zombies Trailer

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Red Band Cockneys Vs. Zombies Trailer Page: [1]
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Red Band Cockneys Vs. Zombies Trailer - 6/8/2012 4:23:10 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 6/8/2012 4:23:10 PM   

Sounds awesome, but I think you may have the wrong twin... Luke Treadaway was in Attack The Block. Harry Treadaway was in Fish Tank [and this!].

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 6/8/2012 5:27:05 PM   

This look really cheap

Post #: 3
RE: - 6/8/2012 6:01:43 PM   
Frank Castle

looks great if only for Richard Briers

" guys its ok, he just wanted his machette back"!!

(in reply to norgizfox)
Post #: 4
- 7/8/2012 1:29:13 AM   

I've fancied Michelle Ryan for a long time. She's still gorgeous. Great cast, some real old pros in there. The script doesn't seem as funny as it could be.

Post #: 5
- 7/8/2012 1:41:05 PM   

I'm sorry but I'm really sick to the back of my root filling of London esque gangster films never mind a Zombie spin off! I mean you would think there are only gangsters in London...! the north is full of them christ sake.... boring! Shaun of the dead was a good Zombie spin and Zombie Land was even better! and if they are trying to do a Zombie version of Attack the block then I wouldn't bother because Attack the block was really shite and not worth the Empire stars it got!!!!!
If anyone wants to see a really good Zombie film check out any Romero films, Dawn of the Dead remake or just get The Walking Dead boxset out. If you want a comedy spin then Shaun of the Dead, Zombie Land or just see The Evil Dead 1,2 3 for F*ck sake!

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Red Band Cockneys Vs. Zombies Trailer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI