Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem - 4/8/2012 11:34:51 PM   
jcthefirst

So, I've downloaded a whole bunch of new apps and my phone comes up with a notification saying that my internal memory is running low. I checked my 'manage apps' bit, and everything (aside from those apps that can't be moved to the SD card) is on the SD card.

It's gotten to the point where I can't receive text messages because the memory is so low.

I've googled it and it's a common complaint, but I really can't make head nor tail of any of the advice I've read. Anyone able to help, and in English preferably.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog
Post #: 1
RE: Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem - 5/8/2012 1:12:59 AM   
homersimpson_esq

Have you tried deleting old messages? They take up a fair amount of room.

Also go into the Task Manager app and try clearing caches and stuff, see if that helps.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 2
RE: Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem - 5/8/2012 1:00:24 PM   
UTB

Give this a try: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.cache&feature=search_result
LIke CC Cleaner but for the phone.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 3
RE: Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem - 5/10/2012 9:29:55 AM   
oceanblueeyes

i too am experiencing this problem, and only now it does not let messages go through. i cannot afford to delete what apps i have. the thing is, i have about 17MB free, and have installed a cache cleaner, an app killer and a reboot app which I use very frequently, yet i still had to delete 2 apps for the small icon at the top to disappear. i backup my messages & delete them, and sometimes clean app messages, but my worry is that this problem may occur in future having not installed any other apps (which bugs me!!!!).... what can the issue be, and most importantly, its solution!?!

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI