Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Silent Hill: Revelation Trailer Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Silent Hill: Revelation Trailer Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Silent Hill: Revelation Trailer Online - 30/7/2012 7:56:42 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Mind Games Beat Computer Games Every Time - 30/7/2012 7:56:42 AM   
BenTramer

Typical of most of today's horror movies, they think that an orgy of 3D CGI effects makes a horror movie. It doesn't. It's the things you CAN'T see that are scariest, Polanski knew that with Rosemary's Baby when all you saw of Satan was his dark, scaly skin and reptilian eyes. The girl in that clip is the image of Michelle Williams and the dry rot in those walls is a disgrace.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 30/7/2012 8:35:03 AM   
waltham1979

I actually quite enjoyed the first film' its got its flaws but (much like the first Resi Evil film) their is something I find quite charming about it. THIS however looks like utter pap...who the fuck makes trailers these days?! Just...no....no no no!!

Post #: 3
RE: - 30/7/2012 9:31:30 AM   
foodfather

The first movie was good. This however is best summed up as the sequel no one wanted. The franchise is dead, no need for another movie, especially one as bad looking as this.

(in reply to waltham1979)
Post #: 4
Did nobody else... - 30/7/2012 9:31:35 AM   
ingloriouslanda

When Kit Hartington said, do you know what it is? My mind said subconsciously, "you know nothing, John Snow"

Post #: 5
Looks cool! - 30/7/2012 10:52:10 AM   
danielthompson99

I personally am a big fan of the original film. I found it was edgy, scary and bloody.
Hopefully this will not be ruined by the 3D.

Post #: 6
I first was surprisingly good - 30/7/2012 11:53:58 AM   
Teamwak

Good mood. I will check this out.

Post #: 7
RE: I first was surprisingly good - 30/7/2012 2:36:23 PM   
Rebel scum

I begrudgingly thought the first film was alright, even if it missed the point of the games like a champ. The second one seems to be trying to adapt Silent Hill 3 but throwing out the subtlety, pacing and unnerving symbolism in favour of CRASH! BANG! PYRAMID HEAD FOR NO REASON AGAIN!

"We are not safe! A dark menace rises to the east! Duckies go quack! Cows go moo! I want ice cream. Verily, will you two hobbits join my quest?"

(in reply to Teamwak)
Post #: 8
SH - 30/7/2012 3:00:14 PM   
kumar

I watched this last night and while im a stranger to the games I really liked the first SH film. Im glad to see that the overall design of the film is the same as the first- that was definately one of the strong points....but it does look a bit excessive here.

but i am at a complete loss of who this knew girl is (or the tag along boy). Im sure Sean Bean must die this time around, but im happy to see Radha Mitchell is back (from the empire comment!!), hopefully we might see a conclusion to that.

I wont see this in 3D, but I may check this out.

< Message edited by kumar -- 30/7/2012 3:01:52 PM >

Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Silent Hill: Revelation Trailer Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI