Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Ten Things You Need To Know About Riddick

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Ten Things You Need To Know About Riddick Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ten Things You Need To Know About Riddick - 26/7/2012 2:07:02 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
"Third and final film???" - 26/7/2012 2:07:02 AM   
chewynewyork

Aw, damn...I could've sworn that the plan for the franchise was for a trilogy beginning with Chronicles, with Pitch Black serving as a prequel. If I remember correct from scuttlebutt from long ago, following the win at Helion he would go to Furyon in Pt 2, and to the Underverse in Pt 3 (or maybe vice versa...) Considering the budget mentioned (half of Chronicles??? Vin, call Spielberg for some bread, dammit!!) Please don't let this send-off be anything less than great...

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: "Third and final film???" - 26/7/2012 2:17:55 AM   
Lazarus munkey

Pitch Black is one of the best sci-fi films of the last 20 years and they followed it with the pus-seepage that is Chronicles.
Thankfully, the world forgot about the latter and will, I suspect, soon do the same with this totally unnecessary third instalment.

"Because I got the answers"

Last 5 seen
Chronicle 4/5
The Amazing Spider-Man 3/5
Young Adult 4/5
21 Jump Street 4/5
The Apartment 5/5

(in reply to chewynewyork)
Post #: 3
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... - 26/7/2012 7:30:09 PM   
mclane1

Cant wait, Chronicles wasnt all that bad. im sure it will be highly entertaining- sounds like Predators crossed with Rambo. whats not to love!

Post #: 4
Riddick Rocks! - 26/7/2012 10:02:42 PM   
Nexus Wookie

I cannot wait for the new film! I really enjoyed Pitch Black, and thought the sequel although poor in comparison, was nonetheless a guilty pleasure and had its good points (like the escape from Crematoria), and the opening scenes on New Mecca.

By the sound's of it, this new film will be going in a different direction. Smaller budget means more of a tight film like the first, and I hope we get a kick ass film in return!

Post #: 5
RE: Riddick Rocks! - 27/7/2012 5:50:39 PM   
quinterolf

im sure it will be highly entertaining- sounds like Predators crossed with Rambo.

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Ten Things You Need To Know About Riddick Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI