Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Amazing Spiderman OST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Special Forums] >> Soundtrack Reviews >> The Amazing Spiderman OST Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Amazing Spiderman OST - 23/7/2012 2:12:16 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Spideyliscious - 23/7/2012 2:12:16 AM   
rogueredhead176

It’s no word of a lie for me to say that my affections have always rested firmly in Gotham with the caped crusader. However after my wide eyed spine tingling date with some crispy MnM’s and Andrew Garfield in The Amazing Spiderman I feel myself swaying. I found myself lacking faith when I heard that Garfield would be playing Spidey for no other reason than we have not seen him in a role that reflects the kind of persona needed for Spiderman. I mean sure the not too bad to look at nerdy can’t come as a hardship for him so he has Peter Parker in the bag. Although the debatable aspect was to whether he could make the transformation required to make the comically witty sometimes arrogant Spiderman believable. I think I can safely say that the 29 year old star of Never Let Me Go and The Social Network did not disappoint. In fact he literally flew over skyscrapers rising to the challenge. For over two hours my mind went through a whirlwind of emotions unshed sobs sometimes threatening to appear but after succeeding at keeping my shameless emotions at bay the excitement overcomes and my goose bumps did not cease until I placed the keys in my fiesta ( see no shame!). The movie has everything intelligence, humour, love and even a giant lizard genius acted superbly by no other then Rhys Ifans. Emma Stone seems to be full of surprises constantly adding to her success playing Gwen Stacy the on screen chemistry between Garfield and Stone is electric making the love between the two characters seem so natural and real. A real triumph for Marvel if you’re a lover of thrills and spandex then take action.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: Spideyliscious - 28/5/2013 10:09:42 AM   
sampei

mmm I am getting a "Page Not Found"

A cinema villain essentially needs a moustache so he can twiddle with it gleefully as he cooks up his next nasty plan. Free hosting

(in reply to rogueredhead176)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Special Forums] >> Soundtrack Reviews >> The Amazing Spiderman OST Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI