Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: FIFA 13

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: FIFA 13 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: FIFA 13 - 13/12/2012 9:40:39 PM   
Skiba

There's just a really poor engine or whatever. In career mode, I've had a two week gap of no games but now I've got a Sunday game, Tues game, and a fucking Thurs game! I know it's only a game but fuck off! The Thurs game is a league game and there's never been a league game on a Thurs. It sells itselft as a sim but I think there's some really lazy programming.

Or am I just nitpicking?

Have a good time, all the time.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 31
RE: FIFA 13 - 15/12/2012 3:59:54 PM   
Sutty

Nope, you're spot on. I have even had 2 games on the same day. What a joke. And I don't understand the logic or reasoning behind getting emails saying this player and that player have gone off on international duty, yet they never miss any club games anyway, never come back injured or fatigued. Nothing. What is the point??? It's a shame that given that EA have such a loyal fanbase, they continue to make bonehead errors. Lazy! Lazy!! LAZY!!!

And yet I continue to play on... Sad.

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
Where there is darkness, light."

"When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'"

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 32
RE: FIFA 13 - 12/1/2013 2:58:41 PM   
Sutty

still love this game... damn...

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 33
RE: FIFA 13 - 13/1/2013 6:10:50 PM   
Moorish

I made a promise never to buy another EA product after this "EA club" shit or whatever it was called where you have to pay more to play their games online. Fuck them. I think there are enough like minded people like me around to make a dent in their revenue stream.

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 34
RE: FIFA 13 - 14/1/2013 2:58:47 PM   
Scott_

quote:

ORIGINAL: Moorish

I made a promise never to buy another EA product after this "EA club" shit or whatever it was called where you have to pay more to play their games online. Fuck them. I think there are enough like minded people like me around to make a dent in their revenue stream.

You mean an online pass? You only have to pay if you are buying pre-owned games though, innit?

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Check out my top 21 films - http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3188740

360 Gamertag - SmokinFuzz

(in reply to Moorish)
Post #: 35
RE: FIFA 13 - 17/3/2013 8:38:10 AM   
Sutty

How do I customise Fifa 13 in terms of music and crowd chants etc? Anyone have a bit of an idiots giude?

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 36
RE: FIFA 13 - 17/3/2013 8:58:21 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sutty

How do I customise Fifa 13 in terms of music and crowd chants etc? Anyone have a bit of an idiots giude?

Not sure about PS3, but on the Xbox, the music and chants have to be on an audio CD, you then need to rip those songs from the CD to the xbox HDD by placing the CD in the drive. Once you've do e that put FIFA back in the drive and go to the customise menu and add the music.

It's a crap system, why you can't just put the audio files onto a USB drive is beyond me.

Also it doesn't work properly, the songs and chants will mix up and not play as requested e.g. Winning chant, entrance chants etc don't always end up being what you select.

Ole Gunnar Solskj�r - 1996-2007

Member of the MW2 Star 69 Club
Member of the CoD4 Mile High Club

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 37
RE: FIFA 13 - 30/8/2013 1:40:02 PM   
Skiba

Nice article about how FIFA came about in the 90s

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/rejection-tragedy-and-billions-of-dollars-the-story-of-fifa/0120299

Have a good time, all the time.

(in reply to Sexual Harassment Panda)
Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: FIFA 13 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI