Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Dark Knight Rises

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: The Dark Knight Rises Page: <<   < prev  25 26 27 [28] 29   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 5/2/2013 1:08:03 PM   
AxlReznor

quote:

ORIGINAL: jobloffski

quote:

ORIGINAL: rich

It's a long podcast, are his questions anything new?

Same old same old really. Why didn't Talia get Batman out of the way so she could destroy Gotham any time she felt like. Why the elaborate scheme.No reference to the film informing viewers that the slow wait for revenge (the slow knife thing, itself referencing the reason the Joker used knives, to savour the little moments, other methods are too quick) and wanting bruce to be able to witness his failure and be too crippled to help out.

Essentially 'I didn't like the film so it makes no sense' rather than, as for people who like the film, just watching the specific, self contained story that is being told/paid off with a willingness to go with this is what it is, rather than 'it isn't this, it isn't that' wah!! WAH!!).

Such questions as why does talia think having sex with Bruce is part of her revenge. No reference to the oft repeated thing in thefilm about giving people hope in order to take i away to make the despair hit harder (specifically here to let Bruce believe he could have a chance of happiness after Rachel in order to take that hope away when she dies in the explosion making Bruce once again think someone he loves has died and he has failed again,because if the plan had worked he would never even have known that Miranda wasn't her real name).

Revenge is a dish best served cold and if the plan had worked and Talia and Bane both died in the explosion, Bruce would survive, as a cripple, having failed his father, his city, his friends, his new lover, everyone. And he could either live in that despair or end it (when Gotham is ashes you have my permission to die), because with the perpetrators dead, there is no chance of even uncovering justice or vengenance (and even that has echoes with the first film because he only ever became Batman because JoeChill was dead and he couldnt have vengeance, so Tali's plan was to leave Bruce as lost as he was before he met her father. Basically wanting to be ready to punk Bruce so hard he could only watch his life and dream destroyed before hisbvery eyes and doing it by getting ready to do it slowly so he didn't even see it coming (employing theatricality and deception) was OBVIOUSLY the reason for the plan being so elaborate and to criticise a superhero movie, or indeed any movie for such things as 'why doesn't he just shoot Bond in the head, why leave him with any chance to escape at all?' is a slight case of 'I'm getting older' or 'I'm getting too stupid to remember how watching a film works'.

Yet again, (slightly flattered by the fact the opinions re expressed by Kevin Smith et al), the joking about how shit TDKR is, is borne of not liking the film and looking for shit to throw at it for 'failing them' in some way, rather than looking at how this interpretation plays out and avoiding infantile 'but Batman wouldn't do this' shit. The fucker used to use a gun, latterly he has a no killing rule. Nolan's trilogy tells a self contained story that owes some things to Batman lore but also, like many other reinventions of the character, looks at things its own way. Like it or hate it, it works according to the themes Nolan and Goyer laid out.Questions of why Talia didn't buy a bomb and use that because it would have been quicker or cheaper than developing one (itself part of the revenge, helping Bruce create the means to destroy his own city of course) are spectacularly dumb, and certainly dumber than TDKR, an imperfect, but certainly not inadequately logical film.

I applaud you, sir.

Personally, I'd be more inclined to listen to Kevin Smith's views on Batman's character if his own Batman stories weren't so bad...

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 811
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 5/2/2013 1:33:03 PM   
Vadersville

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

quote:

ORIGINAL: jobloffski

quote:

ORIGINAL: rich

It's a long podcast, are his questions anything new?

Same old same old really. Why didn't Talia get Batman out of the way so she could destroy Gotham any time she felt like. Why the elaborate scheme.No reference to the film informing viewers that the slow wait for revenge (the slow knife thing, itself referencing the reason the Joker used knives, to savour the little moments, other methods are too quick) and wanting bruce to be able to witness his failure and be too crippled to help out.

Essentially 'I didn't like the film so it makes no sense' rather than, as for people who like the film, just watching the specific, self contained story that is being told/paid off with a willingness to go with this is what it is, rather than 'it isn't this, it isn't that' wah!! WAH!!).

Such questions as why does talia think having sex with Bruce is part of her revenge. No reference to the oft repeated thing in thefilm about giving people hope in order to take i away to make the despair hit harder (specifically here to let Bruce believe he could have a chance of happiness after Rachel in order to take that hope away when she dies in the explosion making Bruce once again think someone he loves has died and he has failed again,because if the plan had worked he would never even have known that Miranda wasn't her real name).

Revenge is a dish best served cold and if the plan had worked and Talia and Bane both died in the explosion, Bruce would survive, as a cripple, having failed his father, his city, his friends, his new lover, everyone. And he could either live in that despair or end it (when Gotham is ashes you have my permission to die), because with the perpetrators dead, there is no chance of even uncovering justice or vengenance (and even that has echoes with the first film because he only ever became Batman because JoeChill was dead and he couldnt have vengeance, so Tali's plan was to leave Bruce as lost as he was before he met her father. Basically wanting to be ready to punk Bruce so hard he could only watch his life and dream destroyed before hisbvery eyes and doing it by getting ready to do it slowly so he didn't even see it coming (employing theatricality and deception) was OBVIOUSLY the reason for the plan being so elaborate and to criticise a superhero movie, or indeed any movie for such things as 'why doesn't he just shoot Bond in the head, why leave him with any chance to escape at all?' is a slight case of 'I'm getting older' or 'I'm getting too stupid to remember how watching a film works'.

Yet again, (slightly flattered by the fact the opinions re expressed by Kevin Smith et al), the joking about how shit TDKR is, is borne of not liking the film and looking for shit to throw at it for 'failing them' in some way, rather than looking at how this interpretation plays out and avoiding infantile 'but Batman wouldn't do this' shit. The fucker used to use a gun, latterly he has a no killing rule. Nolan's trilogy tells a self contained story that owes some things to Batman lore but also, like many other reinventions of the character, looks at things its own way. Like it or hate it, it works according to the themes Nolan and Goyer laid out.Questions of why Talia didn't buy a bomb and use that because it would have been quicker or cheaper than developing one (itself part of the revenge, helping Bruce create the means to destroy his own city of course) are spectacularly dumb, and certainly dumber than TDKR, an imperfect, but certainly not inadequately logical film.

I applaud you, sir.

Personally, I'd be more inclined to listen to Kevin Smith's views on Batman's character if his own Batman stories weren't so bad...

Seconded.

Confusion is a way of life, not a state of mind

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 812
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 7/2/2013 2:14:46 PM   
spark1

it is a real shame that ms hathaway is not getting more praise/awards for her work as selina kyle compared to 'le mis'.

what she did in DKR was way more difficult a job to pull off than crying/singing a lot.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 813
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 7/2/2013 2:25:54 PM   
AxlReznor

I think she should be nominated for awards for both films. Both performances are radically different, and both are fantastic and among the highlights of their respective films. She's the actress of the year as far as I'm concerned.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 814
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 7/2/2013 9:46:16 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: spark1

it is a real shame that ms hathaway is not getting more praise/awards for her work as selina kyle compared to 'le mis'.

what she did in DKR was way more difficult a job to pull off than crying/singing a lot.

Agreed.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 815
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 8/2/2013 1:11:52 PM   
spark1

my only reservations are that alfred would never leave bruce and gotham in the lurch especially when it all goes bad with bane around.

also i would have had talia be more conflicted about killing bruce/batman, as she is in the comics, making her death much sadder.

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 816
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 8/2/2013 2:50:18 PM   
giggity

quote:

ORIGINAL: spark1

my only reservations are that alfred would never leave bruce and gotham in the lurch especially when it all goes bad with bane around.

also i would have had talia be more conflicted about killing bruce/batman, as she is in the comics, making her death much sadder.

I can't say anything about Talia being more conflicted but Alfred has left Bruce before in the comics, I couldn't find a picture of the actual moment but here's the cover to the story http://www.atfmb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/DSC_0081.jpg and this was AFTER Bane had broken Bruce's back and Bruce was a shell of a man not before like in the film.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 817
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 8/2/2013 2:56:59 PM   
AxlReznor

I was going to mention how Alfred had left before.

Talia isn't the same Talia as in the comics, either. She's in love with him in the comics, whereas in the film, seducing him was just part of her plan to destroy him. Knowing that was her goal in the first place, I don't see how you can expect her to be conflicted.

Even in the comics, any conflict she's felt in the past seems to have disappeared... she's currently on a single-minded mission to destroy Gotham, including Batman and her own son in the pages of Batman Incorporated. Grant Morrison started this story arc at the beginning of 2011, so he's not just making her more like the film version, either.

(in reply to giggity)
Post #: 818
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 10/2/2013 9:25:43 AM   
Sutty

Loved the Kevin Smith Podcast on Batman, both his reviews and the recognition of the movies flaws and plot holes. His ribbing of Blake revealing his knowing that Bruce Wayne is Batman by a "look" exchanged is hilarious! "I get two kinda looks..."

As much as I enjoyed the film, I think even the most ardent Nolan/Batman fans have to admit that there are some pretty glaring flaws, and some lazy writing. How did Bane and co smuggle in and hide the motorbikes in to the stock exchange? The "clean slate" device (which is described ad nausium) is an incredibly lazy mcguffin I found, and rather cheap.
And Banes speech to the masses at the football stadium, and the masses reaction to it, is very poor.

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
Where there is darkness, light."

"When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'"

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 819
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 10/2/2013 4:15:04 PM   
directorscut

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sutty

Loved the Kevin Smith Podcast on Batman, both his reviews and the recognition of the movies flaws and plot holes. His ribbing of Blake revealing his knowing that Bruce Wayne is Batman by a "look" exchanged is hilarious! "I get two kinda looks..."

As much as I enjoyed the film, I think even the most ardent Nolan/Batman fans have to admit that there are some pretty glaring flaws, and some lazy writing. How did Bane and co smuggle in and hide the motorbikes in to the stock exchange?

Not showing every minute plot detail is not lazy writing. It really doesn't matter how Bane got motorcycles in there. Probably there's an entrance to the parking lot in the building like most big buildings. No doubt Kevin Smith would show a scene of them smuggling bikes in and do one of his tired dialogue exchanges about how this is similar to a scene in Star Wars. That's lazy writing.

quote:

The "clean slate" device (which is described ad nausium) is an incredibly lazy mcguffin I found, and rather cheap.

It's not a MacGuffin. The plot does not revolve around it. Only Catwoman is interested in it. And at the end of the day it does serve a purpose.

Member of the TMNT 1000 Club.

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 820
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 10/2/2013 6:36:18 PM   
Rgirvan44

The clean slate is the plot. All our heroes want one. The subtext for Catwoman is she wanted a literal one, but came to realise she had to change as well.

As for the comments that her performance in this was better than Les Mis...well, I shall agree to disagree there.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to directorscut)
Post #: 821
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 10/2/2013 9:04:33 PM   
KnightofZyryab

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

The clean slate is the plot. All our heroes want one. The subtext for Catwoman is she wanted a literal one, but came to realise she had to change as well.

I don't see how that is the plot. Batman rising to defeat Bane is not really about Wayne wanting a clean slate and starting a new life, even though that's what he gets at the end of the film. Wayne's clean slate is Alfred's dream and more of an offshoot from saving the city.

Imminent viewings : The Place Beyond the Pines

Read my blog at: http://alcentrodelaberinto.blogspot.com/

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 822
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 10/2/2013 9:19:16 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: KnightofZyryab

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

I don't see how that is the plot. Batman rising to defeat Bane is not really about Wayne wanting a clean slate and starting a new life, even though that's what he gets at the end of the film. Wayne's clean slate is Alfred's dream and more of an offshoot from saving the city.

Wayne comes to realise it is what he wants as well. He is thanking Alfred at the end.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to KnightofZyryab)
Post #: 823
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 10/2/2013 10:06:57 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

As much as I enjoyed the film, I think even the most ardent Nolan/Batman fans have to admit that there are some pretty glaring flaws, and some lazy writing. How did Bane and co smuggle in and hide the motorbikes in to the stock exchange? The "clean slate" device (which is described ad nausium) is an incredibly lazy mcguffin I found, and rather cheap.
And Banes speech to the masses at the football stadium, and the masses reaction to it, is very poor.

Strongly disagree.Im a huge Nolan fan and while i dont think hes perfect,i think he and his crew did a great job on TDKR and finishing the trilogy.As for the bikes, since we see Bane wearing one when he enters the stock exchange, i assumed that he and his gang arrived there on the bikes and once he had taken control of the building, simply had his men take them inside.He had this all planned and knew the cops would be showing up so obviously had his escape route ready to go.The '' clean slate '' isnt really a mcguffin since only Selina is interested in it and isnt realy an important part of the plot.

As for Banes speech to the masses.It served its purpose in scaring the people of the city so i dont see how it can be seen as poor but hey.

< Message edited by Cool Breeze -- 10/2/2013 10:07:41 PM >

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 824
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 11/2/2013 8:15:23 AM   
joysingh

i like dark knight rises movie...i like this movie story...

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 825
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 11/2/2013 8:48:19 AM   
Willy Wood

quote:

ORIGINAL: joysingh

i like dark knight rises movie...i like this movie story...

It's the film I love to hate, for so many reasons already discussed in the honest movie trailer, this along with Skyfall which is of the same vein in my book. I'm not sure there's much point discussing it but for everything that's overblown and good in the movie there's some basic plot hole or something just basically poor about the movie consequently it's the movie I'll always love to hate, good in parts, awful in parts, Nolan running riot in others.

(in reply to joysingh)
Post #: 826
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 11/2/2013 8:53:29 AM   
Sutty

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

quote:

Strongly disagree.Im a huge Nolan fan and while i dont think hes perfect,i think he and his crew did a great job on TDKR and finishing the trilogy.As for the bikes, since we see Bane wearing one when he enters the stock exchange, i assumed that he and his gang arrived there on the bikes and once he had taken control of the building, simply had his men take them inside.He had this all planned and knew the cops would be showing up so obviously had his escape route ready to go.The '' clean slate '' isnt really a mcguffin since only Selina is interested in it and isnt realy an important part of the plot.

As for Banes speech to the masses.It served its purpose in scaring the people of the city so i dont see how it can be seen as poor but hey.

And as for Blakes realisation that Bruce Wayne is Batman? Did you not think that weak? Or do you concede that this was lazy...?

I was also slightly miffed by so many characters finding out Batmans true identity. Ra's Al Ghul, Bane, Catwoman, Rachel Dawes, Commissioner Gordon, Talia, Blake, not to mention numerous unnamed henchmen.
Hardly a secret...

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 827
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 11/2/2013 9:02:47 AM   
AxlReznor

Ra's al Ghul, Bane, Catwoman and Talia are all characters who definitely know his true identity in the comics.
Commissioner Gordon is strongly hinted to know his and his allies true identities throughout the comics, including Batman himself acknowledging that Gordon is far too good a detective to have not figured it out, and this gem from The Black Mirror to Dick Grayson who had been helping with a case in a forensics lab, "I never said thank you, son", "I'm just doing my...", "No. I mean thank you. For everything".
John Blake (whose reason for knowing who Batman is, I happen to agree just doesn't make sense) had this element of his story based upon Tim Drake, the third Robin. He figured out who Batman, Robin and Nightwing were, and realised that Robin must have died and tried to convince Nightwing to go back to being Robin, before taking the job himself.
And Rachel isn't in the comics at all, but there have been plenty of love interests who have found out his identity, too.

And they're not the only characters who have found out who he is in the comics. I guess what I'm saying is that you can't blame the Nolan's or Goyer for doing something in the movies that happens so often in the source material.

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 828
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 11/2/2013 9:23:03 AM   
Rgirvan44

Gordon doesn't have a clue - "Bruce Wayne?" makes that clear, although it is true - kinda dumb that he hasn't figured it out.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 829
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 11/2/2013 9:37:19 AM   
Sutty

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

Ra's al Ghul, Bane, Catwoman and Talia are all characters who definitely know his true identity in the comics.
Commissioner Gordon is strongly hinted to know his and his allies true identities throughout the comics, including Batman himself acknowledging that Gordon is far too good a detective to have not figured it out, and this gem from The Black Mirror to Dick Grayson who had been helping with a case in a forensics lab, "I never said thank you, son", "I'm just doing my...", "No. I mean thank you. For everything".
John Blake (whose reason for knowing who Batman is, I happen to agree just doesn't make sense) had this element of his story based upon Tim Drake, the third Robin. He figured out who Batman, Robin and Nightwing were, and realised that Robin must have died and tried to convince Nightwing to go back to being Robin, before taking the job himself.
And Rachel isn't in the comics at all, but there have been plenty of love interests who have found out his identity, too.

And they're not the only characters who have found out who he is in the comics. I guess what I'm saying is that you can't blame the Nolan's or Goyer for doing something in the movies that happens so often in the source material.

Yeah, I'll have what you're saying if thats how it goes in the comics. But as Rgirvan44 says, the movie version of Gordon really didnt seem to have a clue as to Batmans real identity given his reaction when he is told. I just think that when too many people are aware of the great secret, it spoils it a bit. Whether it be in the comics or on the screen.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 830
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 11/2/2013 9:54:51 AM   
porntrooper

I've written many, many times on the forums about TDKR, it remains my favourite film from last year, and I still think it's a great film despite some really annoying flaws, the major one for me being the overly convuluted plot for the destruction of Gotham, but I can over look it. I don't think some of the more common complaints and claimis of plot holes really bother me too much. For example, people complaining about the cops surviving underground is still such an odd one to me - look again at the scenes underground, they're having supplies delivered, they making coffee, they're washing clothes and hanging em to dry, it is all there on screen! Why people had such an issue that they didnt have beards is beyond me, it's such a small quibble when the on screen images show them living, eating, washing etc. Anyway, the things I wanted to mention was firstly around the Gordon not knowing Bruce was Bats. I always thought they did a decent job in the few scenes they shared of making sure Gordon's interactions with Wayne showed Gordon being somewhat bewildered by Wayne, am thinking specifically of the Lambourghini crash in TDK, "You don't watch the news much". There is now way Gordon suspects this billionaire fuckwit of being Batman and it was only touched on a couple of times in the whole series, but when it came to him finding out in the final minutes of TDKR, I thought it played really well.

The other thing was, I don't actually mind the reason Blake knows about Bruce. That is to say, I can see what they were trying to do with it, it just felt a bit rushed and undercooked in the film. I can see how theyre trying to make the connection between the two, showing that Blake recognises people wearing a facade just like him, it just never really came across well enough during the scene and so without reading too much into it you kinda just hear "I know youre Batman cos I saw a look". I think the idea was better than the execution. I wouold've preferred a little more time dedicated to Blake doing some digging before confronting Wayne, he does some digging to reaffirm his suspicions but deep down he always knew cos they are such similar characters. But yea, it doesnt break the film for me in how its presented.

"I've got an idea for a special infiltration technique. It involves draining a man of his blood and replacing it with Tizer."

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 831
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 15/2/2013 1:24:23 PM   
AxlReznor

http://www.cracked.com/article_20298_6-huge-movie-plot-twists-that-caused-even-bigger-plot-holes.html

This Cracked list reveals an actual genuine plot hole! I'm not sure how even jobloffski could explain this, because I know I couldn't and all of the "plot holes" that have come up before have been fairly easy to dispute. Also has some other films.

(in reply to porntrooper)
Post #: 832
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 15/2/2013 1:57:51 PM   
Sutty

Very good.

But I got to say the Empire Strikes Back plot hole Blew. My. Mind.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 833
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 25/2/2013 6:03:25 PM   
Hood_Man

I'm watching this on BluRay with my new pair of headphones, and I've just noticed a few things I hadn't noticed before. The coolest so far being Bane's growl during the plane assault at this moment:

[EDIT]

Man, I've said it before but I'm going to keep saying it... Imax footage on BluRay is like looking through a window

< Message edited by Hood_Man -- 25/2/2013 6:12:33 PM >

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 834
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 25/2/2013 9:25:53 PM   
Hood_Man

I still don't believe Bain is dead when Selina shoots him in the chest/stomach with a rocket. I keep expecting him to stand up, rip it out of his chest and crush it with his hand

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 835
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 5/3/2013 7:43:57 PM   
Hood_Man

THE CLEEEEAAAAAN SLAAAAAAATE!!!!!!

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 836
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 5/3/2013 7:56:48 PM   
rich

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

I still don't believe Bain is dead when Selina shoots him in the chest/stomach with a rocket. I keep expecting him to stand up, rip it out of his chest and crush it with his hand

Would have been a more satisfying sequence

Meanwhile...

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 837
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 21/4/2013 10:16:56 AM   
adamthehorrorfan

It was quite good but still preferred The Dark Knight a lot more. The Dark Knight Rises did not seem to have as much awesome action sequences like the previous film, plus Bane was not as entertaining as The Joker but still an intimidating character.

I never expected the film to end the way it did though. I will not give spoilers for anyone who has not seen it yet.

Still worth a watch though.

< Message edited by adamthehorrorfan -- 21/4/2013 10:17:40 AM >

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 838
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 6/2/2014 10:21:40 PM   
Hood_Man

I watched this again recently (despite being my least favourite of the three, it's the one I've found easiest to go back to again and again), and I've noticed something about the bomb.

You guys have either already noticed it yourselves, or perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree, but does anyone else think that the bomb has been designed to look a bit like Bane?

Another reference maybe? Like Batman running through the streets of Gotham carrying a bomb in the 60s show?

It is, otherwise, a pretty ridiculous looking design

< Message edited by Hood_Man -- 6/2/2014 10:23:07 PM >

(in reply to adamthehorrorfan)
Post #: 839
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 6/2/2014 11:06:29 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

Hmm,close resemblance.

Unfortunately you have now got me thinking about another film,not Batman related though.

Ok..
Has anyone got this DVD special edition design of The Master:LINK
Right,now on the spine of the DVD cover you'll get the same main image but obviously smaller.
Now,here goes,from a distance it actually looks like the face of the Predator : Predator face link

I am not going insane..

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 840
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 27 [28] 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: The Dark Knight Rises Page: <<   < prev  25 26 27 [28] 29   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI